KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pro Taliban demonstrations

Pro Taliban demonstrations
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Pro Taliban demonstrations

Seeing them stand there with guns like that is making me mad.

Reportedly, no one has been allowed to speak with these girls. Reporters have been barred, and calls have not been accepted.

This is such bullshit. These girls must be terrified.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 02:48 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet another silly bait thread.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 06:28 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: Pro Taliban demonstrations

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
This is such bullshit. These girls must be terrified.

Yeah im not buying that you actually care for Muslim women.

Like seriously of all the shit happening in the world, in China, in North Korea, in Yemen, in Syria, in the Middle East, in Africa, most of which effect Muslim women directly… And yet women wearing Burqas is what youre most concerned with?

Really ?

Nope not buying it. Not unless you are just genuinely completely brainwashed by the military complex and far right Islamaphobes.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 07:13 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Re: Pro Taliban demonstrations

Thor, look at the video.

They're standing there..with...GUNS.

I'm angry because I went to college, and can't imagine how I'd take it going through such a radical paradigm shift.

The dress itself, I care not at all. I care about the fact this demonstration is happening under armed intimidation. I care that they may be forced into making a show.

I sincerely hope they wear their dress style and promote their values because this is what they believe in.

With all contact and reporting barred, that is NOT a good sign.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 12:30 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Burqas aren’t exactly a good thing.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 12:34 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Blakemore
Burqas aren’t exactly a good thing.

They're not good when women are forced to wear it.

And that is the case for many women.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 02:19 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m concerned about the face covering. You can’t identify someone with their face covered. Not on, imo

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 02:22 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is why Antifa little beta male thugs love to hide their faces behind masks.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 02:35 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I’m concerned about the face covering. You can’t identify someone with their face covered. Not on, imo

In a world where we all wear face masks? Really.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 03:31 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: Re: Re: Pro Taliban demonstrations

Originally posted by cdtm
Thor, look at the video.

They're standing there..with...GUNS.

I'm angry because I went to college, and can't imagine how I'd take it going through such a radical paradigm shift.

The dress itself, I care not at all. I care about the fact this demonstration is happening under armed intimidation. I care that they may be forced into making a show.

I sincerely hope they wear their dress style and promote their values because this is what they believe in.

With all contact and reporting barred, that is NOT a good sign.

I mean they ARE the Taliban.

I just don't get why you're so worked up over this, but not the 20 year occupation with continual drone strikes.

Taliban rule is harsh/oppressive, but really not the worst place in the world. Not even close tbh.

Originally posted by Klaw
They're not good when women are forced to wear it.

And that is the case for many women.

There are cases of it being forced, sure. Even with women who want to cover their face, the Niqab is more popular for sure. But I'd say most women wear it voluntarily. In fact even the Taliban have said just the head covering is mandatory now (I believe).

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 14th, 2021 at 03:39 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 03:33 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
In a world where we all wear face masks? Really.
if you’re referring to the face masks from the pandemic, you can still see their eyes. Something like a balaclava or a burqa just ruins any form of identity.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 03:39 PM
Darth Thor

if you’re referring to the face masks from the pandemic, you can still see their eyes. Something like a balaclava or a burqa just ruins any form of identity.

Niqab shows the eyes, which is what most muslim women who cover their face would wear.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 03:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Which is why Antifa little beta male thugs love to hide their faces behind masks.

Yet these people you don't refer to as "little beta male thugs", but "patriots".

(please log in to view the image)

The main reason many of the Jan 6th domestic terrorist Tumpers will get away with their crimes, is because they were covered up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 14th, 2021 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. You won't see me defending those idiots who stormed the capitol building.

But, let's be honest here, Antifa has caused far more harm to people and damage to buildings.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 14th, 2021 at 04:13 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:10 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yet you have by using a combination of denying, deflecting and/or downplaying what happened on Jan 6th.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I l know being honest is not in your nature.

You are a democrat voter, after all.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:14 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Niqab shows the eyes, which is what most muslim women who cover their face would wear.
im okay with that.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, I l know being honest is not in your nature.

You are a democrat voter, after all.

You literally did it again today, downplayed what happened on Jan 6th. In Klaw's silly 9/11 bait thread.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:26 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

The only downplaying is by Leftists who are using Jan 6th to make people forget how BLM and Antifa were burning cities last year.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 05:37 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
The only downplaying is by Leftists who are using Jan 6th to make people forget how BLM and Antifa were burning cities last year.

Yeah, as far as tragic days in American history go, Jan 6th wasn't even a blip on the radar.

It wasn't even a hiccup.

Leftists are trying desperately to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 14th, 2021 at 05:43 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 05:40 PM