KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Prey

Prey
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Arnold had no trouble going Primitive, If he can take one down that way...then some native American Indian's can.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 06:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

They are destroying the yautja. That last abomination of a movie was a slap in the face to brain cells period. An advanced race needs an autistic humans help building war machines to kill themselves? What a joke.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 08:09 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
They are destroying the yautja. That last abomination of a movie was a slap in the face to brain cells period. An advanced race needs an autistic humans help building war machines to kill themselves? What a joke.

You think that was a joke of a movie, Go look up all the bullshit that happened behind the scenes for it.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 09:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

This is what, the third reboot? After Predators and The Predator?

Still, I'm more interested in this that another attempt at reviving the Terminator.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 20th, 2022 02:15 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by Kazenji
You think that was a joke of a movie, Go look up all the bullshit that happened behind the scenes for it.

It will just piss me off probably im always I'm going to be hopeful though. Disney very well may save the franchise.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 03:54 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

It will just piss me off probably im always I'm going to be hopeful though. Disney very well may save the franchise.

People may hate on Disney domination, but there's no questioning the strong quality of its entertainment properties. It's the best of blockbuster movie making right now, their movies from the various divisions.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 04:37 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The dumbest thing I ever saw in this franchise was the ending of Alien vs. Predator, where somehow the lead, deceased Predator gives birth to a Predalien. Because that facehugger that jumped on him never got past his faceplate armor. So WTF? What the f**k?

Old Post May 20th, 2022 04:56 PM
steverules_2

Originally posted by roughrider
The dumbest thing I ever saw in this franchise was the ending of Alien vs. Predator, where somehow the lead, deceased Predator gives birth to a Predalien. Because that facehugger that jumped on him never got past his faceplate armor. So WTF? What the f**k?

Didn’t he take off? I’m sure he was seen putting it back on afterwards?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 20th, 2022 05:27 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Predators (2010) was decent, The Predator (2018) was hot garbage.

I expect this will be dirty ass.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 20th, 2022 05:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

No. The Predator wakes up groggy, faceplate still on. And the facehugger is nowhere around.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 05:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I remember it like Steve said, but it's been a long time since I've seen AvP.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 06:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Arnold had no trouble going Primitive, If he can take one down that way...then some native American Indian's can.

Comparing prime Arnold to some native girl is just ridiculous.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 08:58 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Psychotron
Comparing prime Arnold to some native girl is just ridiculous.

Because a native girl is harmful to your masculinity or some such bullshit.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by roughrider

Still, I'm more interested in this that another attempt at reviving the Terminator.

Same here, I'm interested in this movie...at least they're doing something different and new with the franchise. Also they've done similar idea's from the Dark Horse Pred comics too

with Terminator they need to move on from using Arnold and also John Connor at this point.

Last edited by Kazenji on May 21st, 2022 at 03:49 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2022 03:46 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Robtard
Predators (2010) was decent, The Predator (2018) was hot garbage.

I expect this will be dirty ass.

I agree on the first 2 accounts. But on the third, I don't think we've seen enough footage to make such a definitive judgment?

Old Post May 21st, 2022 11:54 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Because a native girl is harmful to your masculinity or some such bullshit.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, because in Predator Dutch was a special forces veteran that literally dropped a tree on the Predator.

I'm sure the movie will find a way around primitive arrows not being great against Predators, but Dutch was an elite soldier. He wasn't some hunter on the range.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 21st, 2022 03:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Because a native girl is harmful to your masculinity or some such bullshit....

It's harmful to the movie's quality. The idea that some 110 lbs girl can go up against a 7' Predator with a bow and spear is absurd. Nobody wants this woke shit.

Originally posted by -Pr-
No, because in Predator Dutch was a special forces veteran that literally dropped a tree on the Predator.

I'm sure the movie will find a way around primitive arrows not being great against Predators, but Dutch was an elite soldier. He wasn't some hunter on the range.

Dutch also lost the fight. The Predator had him dead to rights and only gave him another chance with that H2H fight, which led to the trap and the Predator's death, out of arrogance.

Last edited by Psychotron on May 21st, 2022 at 06:54 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2022 06:52 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by -Pr-

And yet Tarzan took on one too maybe that's more in the primitive range

i'm just gonna wait until the film is out, Before making judgements.

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 03:07 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

i'm just gonna wait until the film is out, Before making judgements.

Right?

Or at least until a trailer is released that's longer than 40 sec and shows more than one scene...

It's weird to me that everyone is jumping on this so hard with a teaser that shows so little.

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 03:47 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

It's a direct-to-streaming movie that will likely be cut down to PG-13. That's already enough to turn me off without the silly indian setting or the tough action girl nonsense.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 06:48 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ This guy's really playing the 'delicate sensitive male' angle hard.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 03:22 PM