KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Top General feared Trump would launch nukes.

Top General feared Trump would launch nukes.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
emporerpants

If Trump launched nukes whoever got hit would fire them back. The world would be plunged into nuclear winter. If they survived the nukes, many rank and file Republicans would still certainly justify nuclear war. They really and truly are that far gone. Look no further than the people dying of Covid and denying its existence or the need for Vaccines for proof.

If even their own deaths won't convince them, what does it matter if it is by virus or nuke? They will still back the Republicans no matter what as long as they said it was all about their freedoms, owning the libs, keeping their guns, or "not taking any shit from nobody!!!!111"

The Republican base has become a cult. There really is no denying it to anyone being objective.

Last edited by emporerpants on Sep 15th, 2021 at 05:11 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 05:08 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Edit...... wrong thread, sorry.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 05:11 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emporerpants
If Trump launched nukes whoever got hit would fire them back. The world would be plunged into nuclear winter. If they survived the nukes, many rank and file Republicans would still certainly justify nuclear war. They really and truly are that far gone. Look no further than the people dying of Covid and denying its existence or the need for Vaccines for proof.

If even their own deaths won't convince them, what does it matter if it is by virus or nuke? They will still back the Republicans no matter what as long as they said it was all about their freedoms, owning the libs, keeping their guns, or "not taking any shit from nobody!!!!111"

The Republican base has become a cult. There really is no denying it to anyone being objective.

You get to own one of the dumbest posts ever, if IF nuclear war erupted there wouldn't be enough infrastructure or republicans to piss in a can and fill it up.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 05:46 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

I agree with part of what you said! The point, is many Republican rank and file, if they lived, would still say it was worth it. If they are literally still denying covid and spouting republican bs on their deathbeds, why would this be any different? As I said in my original post, IF THEY SURVIVED. Did you miss that part? Of course infrastructure and what not would be messed up. Nuclear war would likely be an extinction level event for humanity. The point is some republicans would still think it was worth it if survived.

In your rush to defend republicans, did you just mis read? The whole point is that not even nuclear war will convince some Republicans, seeing as how some on their death bed STILL SPOUT LIES AND THEIR FAMILIES REMAIN UNCONVINCED IT WAS COVID OR VACCINES CAN HELP.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 06:18 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
There's also an implicit threat present.

A threat which Trump carried out when he turned his insurrection mob against Pence and had hundreds of them chanting "Hang Mike Pence!" in unison like the droning cult they are.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 09:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
Rightist are threatening to court martial General Milley, when the man just did his job. laughing out loud

Milley saw how unhinged Trump was throughout his four years and how utterly unhinged Trump became after he lost in Nov, all he did was take steps to make sure that the safeguards were in place in case Trump tried something unhinged as POTUS.

Meanwhile, they do not call for a courtmarshall of Michael Flynn who is a convicted traitor of the United States, because he shills for Trump.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 09:41 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Meanwhile, they do not call for a courtmarshall of Michael Flynn who is a convicted traitor of the United States, because he shills for Trump.

Call them in then call in eveyone who burned down police stations or anything else. Woops probably dont want that because it's literally a bad word.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 10:05 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it is proven that Milley really did all that I've just heard on the news say he may've done then his ass should be removed from his post immediately and court-martialled. Period.

LOL@ commie pieces of shit here making excuses for his traitorous behavior just because they are extremely sick with TDS.

Treason is treason and what he did is clearly treasonous no matter how commies here try and spin it.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 15th, 2021 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 10:33 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by snowdragon
Call them in then call in eveyone who burned down police stations or anything else. Woops probably dont want that because it's literally a bad word.

10,000 people were arrested during BLM protests, you racist, traitorous shill.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 10:34 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

⁴Col. Vindman, Key Trump Impeachment Witness, Says Gen. Milley Should Resign | Newsmax.com

https://www.newsmax.com/john-gizzi/...br=6F121249tyr1

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 10:45 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gotta love how rob spins this story into yet another orange man bad thread.

F*cking disgusting. Milley is the traitorous piece of shit here. This is about his actions not "oh da top general feared da orange man bad was gonna launch da nukes her derp!"

Even if that were true, you don't go and f*cking tip off our number one enemy for Christ sake and tell them "oh don't worry about Trump. If he plans to attack you I'll let you know and we won't follow his order!"

What a jackass... a traitorous jackass. Reminds me of Biden giving Putin a list of agencies that are "absolutely off limits for you to hack" lmao.

Then he goes and gives the Taliban tens-of -billions of dollars worth of American military equipment and weapons.

God**** why are democrats and woke generals so f*cking dumb? Why do they keep undermining their own damn country? Is it because they're still pissed that the American people selected Trump as their president over Hillary? That may be part of it but it couldn't be all of it because Obama wad also doing stupid shit like undermining our country as well..

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 15th, 2021 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 10:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

10,000 people were arrested during BLM protests, you racist, traitorous shill.

Since they'll claim it's not true: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000

More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests decrying racism and police brutality in the wake of George Floyd’s death, according to an Associated Press tally of known arrests across the U.S. -snip

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 10:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Since they'll claim it's not true: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000

More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests decrying racism and police brutality in the wake of George Floyd’s death, according to an Associated Press tally of known arrests across the U.S. -snip
I think that ends that argument.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 11:03 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Gotta love how rob spins this story into yet another orange man bad thread.

F*cking disgusting. Milley is the traitorous piece of shit here. This is about his actions not "oh da top general feared da orange man bad was gonna launch da nukes her derp!"

Even if that were true, you don't go and f*cking tip off our number one enemy for Christ sake and tell them "oh don't worry about Trump. If he plans to attack you I'll let you know and we won't follow his order!"

What a jackass... a traitorous jackass. Reminds me of Biden giving Putin a list of agencies that are "absolutely off limits for you to hack" lmao.

Then he goes and gives the Taliban tens-of -billions of dollars worth of American military equipment and weapons.

God**** why are democrats and woke generals so f*cking dumb? Why do they keep undermining their own damn country? Is it because they're still pissed that the American people selected Trump as their president over Hillary? That may be part of it but it couldn't be all of it because Obama wad also doing stupid shit like undermining our country as well..

^ Unhinged rant + Trumpers turning on the military. It was predicted.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 11:10 PM
Adam_PoE

BOOK: Ryan Researched Dealing with Narcissists After Trump Won

Then-House Speaker Paul Ryan started studying how to interact with people with narcissistic personality disorder after Donald Trump won the 2016 election, according to a new book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

According to the book, Ryan was caught off guard when Trump won the election in an enormous upset over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Republicans controlled the House and Senate, and Ryan, realizing that he would have to work with Trump, started researching how to deal with someone who is "amoral and transactional," the book says.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 05:54 AM
Adam_PoE

BOOK: Trump Raged at Ryan for Backstabbing Nazis, Declares Them "My People"

Then-House Speaker Paul Ryan started studying how to interact with people with narcissistic personality disorder after Donald Trump won the 2016 election, according to a new book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

According to the book, Ryan was caught off guard when Trump won the election in an enormous upset over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Republicans controlled the House and Senate, and Ryan, realizing that he would have to work with Trump, started researching how to deal with someone who is "amoral and transactional," the book says.

Paul Ryan butted heads with Trump after he publicly defended the neo-Nazis who sparked a deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2017. "We must be clear," Ryan tweeted after the riot. "White supremacy is repulsive. This bigotry is counter to all this country stands for. There can be no moral ambiguity." According to Peril, Trump called Ryan afterward and blew up at him over the statement, shouting, "You're not in the foxhole with me!"

"Are you finished," Ryan reportedly yelled back. "May I have some time to speak now? You're the president of the United States. You have a moral leadership obligation to get this right and not declare there is a moral equivalency here." But Trump refused to back down, saying, "These people love me. These are my people. I can't backstab the people who support me," according to the book.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 05:58 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean Trump would’ve nuke at China and everyone fire missiles and cause nuclear winter?

We were so close.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 08:17 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paul Ryan butted heads with Trump after he publicly defended the neo-Nazis who sparked a deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2017. "We must be clear," Ryan tweeted after the riot. "White supremacy is repulsive. This bigotry is counter to all this country stands for. There can be no moral ambiguity." According to Peril, Trump called Ryan afterward and blew up at him over the statement, shouting, "You're not in the foxhole with me!"

"Are you finished," Ryan reportedly yelled back. "May I have some time to speak now? You're the president of the United States. You have a moral leadership obligation to get this right and not declare there is a moral equivalency here." But Trump refused to back down, saying, "These people love me. These are my people. I can't backstab the people who support me," according to the book.
Yup, racist cvnts love him, we see it here all the time. He and Boris are proof you can fool some of the people (foolish people) all the time.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 08:53 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

From neutral standpoint, this is treason.

Who expects to fight a war with generals like these? Sometimes a war might come to you unexpectedly. DPRK tested an ICBM not long ago.

Donald Trump threated to bomb DPRK for testing an ICBM on the other hand. He had more guts in this respect than any other POTUS in recent memory.

Trump did not start any war in his tenure though. Credit should be given where due. He is a loudmouth but he is not a warmonger. Hillary is opposite in this respect.

Trump might be bad but Joe Biden is worse. Biden ditched Afghanistan and pissed off France in short order. France have recalled its ambassador to USA just now.

Signs of decline?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 11:37 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: BOOK: Trump Raged at Ryan for Backstabbing Nazis, Declares Them "My People"

I have a little respect for Paul Ryan now. But he really should have done more to censor Trump's lunatic rants as House Speaker, Congress is there to keep the POTUS in check.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 11:45 PM