KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Florida teens 13+14 held over columbine style plan.

Florida teens 13+14 held over columbine style plan.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Florida teens 13+14 held over columbine style plan.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 07:33 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Man as a parent I couldnt imagine having the police visit me once for my kid let alone 80 times.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 09:40 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
Man as a parent I couldnt imagine having the police visit me once for my kid let alone 80 times.
Shocking isn't it. Every now and again, kids do this stuff in the news. I think the internet has made it easier, but bizarrely cruel and or evil stuff done by kids always has happened and always will.

James Bulger murder springs to mind for me always.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Sep 15th, 2021 at 09:53 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 09:49 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

James Bulger murder springs to mind for me always.

Yeah that was a really awful one.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 12:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...columbine-style

(please log in to view the image)

We clearly need gun stronger gun laws.

Laws will stop black market use, and home made explosives.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 01:33 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
We clearly need gun stronger gun laws.

Laws will stop black market use, and home made explosives.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 01:58 PM
snowdragon

Any good parent would have recognized these boys problems and locked them in a closet and fed them only broccoli and brussel sprouts for a year.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 02:07 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

This is clearly a case of bad parenting.

But the Left will use it to push for gun confiscation.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 04:07 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Klaw

But the Left

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 04:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Klaw can't help himself at this point, if he doesn't blame "der Left" bogeyman for all the problems everyday, he's just not living in his mind.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 04:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Everytime something like this happens, it's an excuse to push gun laws.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 04:54 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Klaw
Everytime something like this happens, it's an excuse to push gun laws.

^ Literally not true.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 05:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

The people who claimed the left will use this to push gun laws are also the only people in the thread who brought up gun laws.

I hope these boys receive the mental health counseling they need. This was caught before anyone got hurt, and there's still hope for their mental health to improve.

Last edited by StyleTime on Sep 15th, 2021 at 05:36 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 05:31 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by snowdragon
That's not necessarily what the article said, albeit only from a quick skimming of it.

It says the boys were familiar because between the two the police have been to their homes eighty times yes, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they were there all eighty times for one of the boys. It is entirely possible if not necessarily probable they were there for their parents. If both come from abusive, violent, and unhappy households that could also help explain their actions.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 05:54 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StyleTime
The people who claimed the left will use this to push gun laws are also the only people in the thread who brought up gun laws.

I hope these boys receive the mental health counseling they need. This was caught before anyone got hurt, and there's still hope for their mental health to improve.

That's because guns laws is the left mo to any shooting, without regard to whether gun laws would have made any difference to the act.

What the left really wants is a gunless society, and that simply is not happening in the US. Ever.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 10:39 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I was gonna apologise to Nemebro because I saw his comment under Styletimes, and had the horrible notion I was a jackass to Neme.

But I see I was a jerk to my intended target.

No offense Style, it's not personal. smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 12:02 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
That's because guns laws is the left mo to any shooting, without regard to whether gun laws would have made any difference to the act.

What the left really wants is a gunless society, and that simply is not happening in the US. Ever.

thumb up thumb up

And thank God for that. wink

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 10:37 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know, maybe if schools weren't so heavily brainwashing kids to think that they are nothing more than animals (which is a lie) then maybe you wouldn't have so many kids acting like... you know... animals. Animals don't give a shit about society's laws nor do they value human life.

There is strong evidence to suggest the Columbine shooters did what they did directly because of their strong beliefs in totally unscientific darwinist crap. Course you won't hear that being talked about in the media. They are still puzzled over why they did it; it boggles their minds lol.

Such a simple, obvious reason and yet they can't see it because they've been blinded. How sad.

Ffs, they carried out on the shooting on Hitler's b'day. That is an obvious clue. One of the boys were wearing a shirt that said "natural selection" (that's another obvious clue; btw, natural selection is actually real unlike the rest of Darwin's stupid theory).

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 18th, 2021 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 10:49 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I didn't know animals were taking guns and shooting up our schools.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 10:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up thumb up

And thank God for that. wink

And it's the same thing for every left sacred cow.

They want emasculated men, and that ain't happening either. The "soy boy" look has done more damage to the left than all the smear campaigns put together.

Because, surprise surprise, the one thing all races is uniting in laughing their assess off at the beta male cuck who drinks the cool aid.

Just like no one's buying into the morbidly obese flat chested hairy legged baritone hippo as an ideal of beauty.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 11:01 PM