KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gaea vs. Stranger

Gaea vs. Stranger
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Barf Gaea vs. Stranger

sick Can Natural order defeat the Stranger?

Attachment: 4f5e121f-683b-470d-8784-4fe0d52b5b07.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 01:53 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seedr09

As in the phantom stranger from DC comics ? ... um no. Gaea the elder God in marvel, who not even be able to hurt him. PS should win this via TP, and unleashing his divine power.

There is an Elder God called the Wild One, who was banished to another dimension by Namor. So Elder Gods not all of them are on the same power lvl, and I’m not sure if Gaea can even contend here. Is gaea like the wild one or is she strong like Oshtur or Agamotto. Eitherway PS wins, too much divine power in him.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 03:34 PM
Seedr09 is currently offline Click here to Send Seedr09 a Private Message Find more posts by Seedr09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Seedr09
As in the phantom stranger from DC comics ? ... um no. Gaea the elder God in marvel, who not even be able to hurt him. PS should win this via TP, and unleashing his divine power.

There is an Elder God called the Wild One, who was banished to another dimension by Namor. So Elder Gods not all of them are on the same power lvl, and I’m not sure if Gaea can even contend here. Is gaea like the wild one or is she strong like Oshtur or Agamotto. Eitherway PS wins, too much divine power in him.

The Wild One was a young Elder God and it took a whole lot more than just Namor to banish him. He was toying with Dr. Strange, Hulk, Namor, SIlver Surfer, and the Sorcerer Supreme of the Strange Matter dimension. They beat/banished him by tricking him.

And I think the OP is referring to Marvel's Stranger (the guy with the white hair and mustache). My money is on Stranger, Gaea has like no fighting feats.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 04:15 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Yeah marvel. I think Gaea can make a new branch of control that can oppose the Stranger. If she can beat him at the nitty gritty she can overcome his hold.

Attachment: de0775e8-a432-4dfb-b41a-d386aa755c78.jpeg

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 04:22 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seedr09

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Yeah marvel. I think Gaea can make a new branch of control that can oppose the Stranger. If she can beat him at the nitty gritty she can overcome his hold.

Oh alright, it’s been a while since I read that comic I was going off by memory. But I do remember strange was not really going all out on him and it was namor who banished him, namor of all ppl. And I think in the past poseídon was a threat to him and banish him as well. So Poseidon> Elder God wild one. I’m going by memory here so if I’m wrong some scans would be nice to refresh my memory. As for the stranger, for some reason I can’t see the pic in the op.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 04:37 PM
Seedr09 is currently offline Click here to Send Seedr09 a Private Message Find more posts by Seedr09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seedr09

Originally posted by zopzop
The Wild One was a young Elder God and it took a whole lot more than just Namor to banish him. He was toying with Dr. Strange, Hulk, Namor, SIlver Surfer, and the Sorcerer Supreme of the Strange Matter dimension. They beat/banished him by tricking him.

And I think the OP is referring to Marvel's Stranger (the guy with the white hair and mustache). My money is on Stranger, Gaea has like no fighting feats.

Oh alright, it’s been a while since I read that comic I was going off by memory. But I do remember strange was not really going all out on him and it was namor who banished him, namor of all ppl. And I think in the past poseídon was a threat to him and banish him as well. So Poseidon> Elder God wild one. I’m going by memory here so if I’m wrong some scans would be nice to refresh my memory. As for the stranger, for some reason I can’t see the pic in the op.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 04:38 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

If Gaea can make hyperspace into an account that is debited she would have the ultimate protection against harm.

Attachment: 47577dc8-a598-4414-98c2-0cff5e204a7a.jpeg

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 04:54 PM
Yuuki158

Gaea is little bit above

Old Post Oct 13th, 2021 02:51 PM
Yuuki158 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuuki158 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuuki158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote