KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » AOC attends Met Gala, while wearing dress that says "Tax The Rich."

AOC attends Met Gala, while wearing dress that says "Tax The Rich."
Started by: Klaw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
*yawn*

That idiot doesn't trigger anyone, dude. She is the one who is actually triggered over everything lol. She is biggest joke in Congress. That isn't me trolling or baiiting; it's a fact that pretty much everyone knows even most leftists if they were actually honest with themselves.

I did not post this thread; I just don't give a shit about her or any topics related to her anymore. She's an airheaded attention whore.i used to enjoy laughing at her so much but even that has become tiring so I usually just ignore any stories on tv or on internet about her.
Spam?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 08:15 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
she also hates White Men while dating one.
race again from Voltron.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 08:31 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by NemeBro
This is retard logic my dude. Are you an idiot you think you can't have sex with, date, or marry a race you have racial hatred for?

For example, HP Lovecraft's wife was Jewish.

Here's an example how he felt about the Jews: “The population of [New York City] is a mongrel herd with repulsive Mongoloid Jews in the visible majority, and the coarse faces and bad manners eventually come to wear on one so unbearably that one feels like punching every god damn bastard in sight.”

You seem to come in here randomly and make judgements with zero merit.

Just because you found an extreme example really means squat. Extreme examples exist for almost anything.

She presumably loves a White Man given shes in an exclusive relationship with one. And yet despite that we are supposed to she Hates white men.

Do you understand what a relationship is and what it involves?

Either prove to me that shes one of those extreme and twisted examples being twisted enough to be in a relationship with a White man whilst Hating them… or you should really join Klaws dummy club.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 08:37 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

NemeBro is right that AOC dating a white man doesn't prove or disprove anything either way. Look up 'Nigels' in RadFem terminology; she may believe that her white man is one of the "good ones."

Last edited by ArtificialGlory on Sep 19th, 2021 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 10:28 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Darth Thor
You seem to come in here randomly and make judgements with zero merit.

Just because you found an extreme example really means squat. Extreme examples exist for almost anything.

She presumably loves a White Man given shes in an exclusive relationship with one. And yet despite that we are supposed to she Hates white men.

Do you understand what a relationship is and what it involves?

Either prove to me that shes one of those extreme and twisted examples being twisted enough to be in a relationship with a White man whilst Hating them… or you should really join Klaws dummy club.

I'm here to save you from your own stupidity. For example: show me a single time in this thread where I claimed AOC hated white men. I wonder if you'll be able to do so.

And no, your claim that her having a white boyfriend is "undeniable proof" that she doesn't hate white men or people is easily disproven by even a single example that relationships can exist between racists and the race or ethnic group they hate. If her having a white boyfriend was undeniable evidence of her not being capable of racial hatred for white people then people like HP Lovecraft would not have existed. My own father was racist against Mexicans and yet dated a Mexican woman named Rosa for a while.

If you think a racist can't be attracted to and be in a relationship with the race they are racist towards you're simply an idiot my man. End of discussion, period, not up for debate. thumb up

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 10:38 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

AOC has the intelligence and maturity level of a typical six year old child. Hell, she actually even sounds just like one lol. Don't see how anyone takes her seriously with that baby-sounding voice of hers. laughing out loud

What a joke. It's no wonder that so many KMC'ers like her. Her idiocy, hypocrisy, and child-like behavior mirrors that of so many here lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 10:49 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I'm here to save you from your own stupidity. For example: show me a single time in this thread where I claimed AOC hated white men. I wonder if you'll be able to do so.

And no, your claim that her having a white boyfriend is "undeniable proof" that she doesn't hate white men or people is easily disproven by even a single example that relationships can exist between racists and the race or ethnic group they hate. If her having a white boyfriend was undeniable evidence of her not being capable of racial hatred for white people then people like HP Lovecraft would not have existed. My own father was racist against Mexicans and yet dated a Mexican woman named Rosa for a while.

If you think a racist can't be attracted to and be in a relationship with the race they are racist towards you're simply an idiot my man. End of discussion, period, not up for debate. thumb up

At the end of the day it's effectively the 'I have a black friend so I can't be racist' argument: "I have a black friend so I couldn't possibly be a racist, AOC has a white boyfriend so she couldn't possibly be racist."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 10:55 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

AOC has the intelligence and maturity level of a typical six year old child. Hell, she actually even sounds just like one lol. Don't see how anyone takes her seriously with that baby-sounding voice of hers. laughing out loud

What a joke. It's no wonder that so many KMC'ers like her. Her idiocy, hypocrisy, and child-like behavior mirrors that of so many here lol.
Abusive Spam by Methneo

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 10:55 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

She's not terribly bright, but a guy like Dan Quayle got to be the VP and there's that what's-his-face congressman who thought you can literally tip over an island if you put too much weight on it. The bar is not exactly set high.

EDIT: And let's not forget the absolute ponce who said 'Amen and awoman'.

Last edited by ArtificialGlory on Sep 19th, 2021 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 11:06 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
race again from Voltron.

voltron jr.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 11:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
voltron jr.
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 11:22 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://youtu.be/R-HdCh3Qcf8

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Oh Alexandria....smh. laughing out loud

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 20th, 2021 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 01:02 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

That video appears edited

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 02:40 AM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
That video appears edited

Ya, of course it was.

It was meant as a mock interview. It was hilarious how leftists reacted to it when it was first made though. They actually thought it was meant to be portrayed as being real lol.

It was still funny as hell though and still is. Glad it hasn't been removed from internet yet. It stilll gives me a good laugh when I watch it.

Sad that leftists don't understand satire, unless of course it's making fun of Trump on Saturday Night Live. They they do get it and fully applaud it. Go figure.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 20th, 2021 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 02:47 AM
Hitigthety
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 04:39 AM
Hitigthety is currently offline Click here to Send Hitigthety a Private Message Find more posts by Hitigthety Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitigthety
Restricted

Account Restricted

Time to face the music

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 04:39 AM
Hitigthety is currently offline Click here to Send Hitigthety a Private Message Find more posts by Hitigthety Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitigthety
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU A CLOWN NIGGAH

What you think diz izhz

You gone die now 😭😜

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:08 AM
Hitigthety
Restricted

Account Restricted

"😜" memba DAT

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:08 AM
Hitigthety
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:48 AM
Darth Thor

If you can't see that her being in a relationship with a white man is at the very least MASSIVE Evidence against her Hating White Men, then you are truly moronic.

I strongly suggest you stop trying to pretend you are superior and more intelligent than other posters and go back to trying to apply basic common sense instead. Because frankly your current strategy based on your smugness seems to be what's causing you to be a moron.

And I yeah I agree you being a moron isn't up for debate thumb up

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
At the end of the day it's effectively the 'I have a black friend so I can't be racist' argument: "I have a black friend so I couldn't possibly be a racist, AOC has a white boyfriend so she couldn't possibly be racist."

Except people tend to have more than 1 friend/acquaintance.

A monogamous relationship though...

Jeez common sense seems to have flown right over your heads.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 20th, 2021 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 12:03 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote