KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » More blacks kill white than whites kill blacks.

More blacks kill white than whites kill blacks.
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
At least next time screenshot the entire fact check, we also know that most crimes are committed against ppl that know each other.........you edited.
No, I picked the salient point for this argument.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 05:50 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No, I picked the salient point for this argument.

It wasn't an argument facts were provided you edited presented facts. So in relation to that point, yes you picked out facts and edited the entire set of facts presented. Thanks, got it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 05:56 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It wasn't an argument facts were provided you edited presented facts. So in relation to that point, yes you picked out facts and edited the entire set of facts presented. Thanks, got it.
No I didn't. I posted the fact check. You really have bought into the coolaid down at Voltron. Sorry about that.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 05:59 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bad faith as usual

(please log in to view the image) also fails to take into account location, demographics, criminal activity, poverty etc. etc. Silly try hard far right silliness covered in depths in a million threads here. Also you fail to mention most of those figures are debunked and false instead editing the post from the point where this is stated trying to pass them off as fact
fact check, no more nor less.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 06:00 PM
snowdragon

No I didn't. I posted the fact check. You really have bought into the coolaid down at Voltron. Sorry about that.

Attack the poster not the post........ wink

quote:
According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).

The social media post also alleges white offenders committed 2% of the murders of Black victims. According to the FBI’s data, 8% of the reported murders of Black people were committed by white offenders (234 of a total of 2,925) and 88.9% by Black offenders (2,600)..

Well, I don't drink koolaid cuz it has to much sugar, try again. My point is address the situation honestly.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 06:04 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Attack the poster not the post........ wink

Well, I don't drink koolaid cuz it has to much sugar, try again. My point is address the situation honestly.
funny, that's what I thought you were doing.

Your data is irrelevant to my fact check or cdtm's post, you get that it's a whole another thing?

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Sep 19th, 2021 at 06:10 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 06:07 PM
snowdragon

funny, that's what I thought you were doing.

Your data is irrelevant to my fact check or cdtm's post, you get that it's a whole another thing?

Your fact check wasn't accurate you cut out the post that discussed the data related to the topic.........I already illustrated that by posting you missing figures. Address the facts as they were all presented, don't edit fact checks.......I didn't attack you, just how your misinformation was presented.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 06:50 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your fact check wasn't accurate you cut out the post that discussed the data related to the topic.........I already illustrated that by posting you missing figures. Address the facts as they were all presented, don't edit fact checks.......I didn't attack you, just how your misinformation was presented.
No, I used the part related to the false data cdtm had cut so it didn't appear false data. You understand that's what was being addressed, the original gaslighting post.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 06:52 PM
snowdragon

Lulz yeah no, you did cut and pastes to present as what you described as an argument to drive your format. Even though he did a shat job of editing the post you did the same with yours lol.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 06:56 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lulz yeah no, you did cut and pastes to present as what you described as an argument to drive your format. Even though he did a shat job of editing the post you did the same with yours lol.
yeah, no, you really have drunk the cool aid man. That's fine. smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 06:59 PM
snowdragon

Address the post not the poster, time and again.......you did what you did own it and move on....yes salient...then highlight your point and show the rest of the fact check.

Save your Koolaide.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 07:20 PM
marcssands14

He drunk the whole damn pitcher of koolaid lol. Koolaid of misinformation/lies

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 07:24 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Address the post not the poster, time and again.......you did what you did own it and move on....yes salient...then highlight your point and show the rest of the fact check.

Save your Koolaide.
I did that mate, several times. You came in gaslighting. I'm surprised you want to push some generalised figures without context. smile
Originally posted by marcssands14
He drunk the whole damn pitcher of koolaid lol. Koolaid of misinformation/lies
thumb up it would seem so.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 07:39 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I reaaaaallly trust anything from a source pooty posts.

I'll stick with cdtm's factual stats

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 08:01 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Facts are racist.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 08:02 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
Facts are racist.

Facts snowflakes don't like are, yes

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 08:04 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah I reaaaaallly trust anything from a source pooty posts.

I'll stick with cdtm's factual stats
That will fill everyone with confidence in both CDTM and Snowdragon. something... something... Black people reeeee!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 08:05 PM
Willam
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously? This is such a competition of who won that means killed more? Doesn't matter, they're all people.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 08:18 AM
Willam is currently offline Click here to Send Willam a Private Message Find more posts by Willam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Willam
Seriously? This is such a competition of who won that means killed more? Doesn't matter, they're all people.
thumb up Absolutely. Its's about context and what caused the events. Poverty, Education and social factors are key. As is systemic racism.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 08:28 AM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Willam

It was just a statement of facts, you can use facts for any discussion and ask the same question, does it matter?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 09:00 AM