KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » More blacks kill white than whites kill blacks.

More blacks kill white than whites kill blacks.
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
wink Yeah, you did just own it and move on.
would if I had but the truth is simpler, you don't like the fact check on the edited article from cdtm. I only posted the fact check.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:23 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
would if I had but the truth is simpler, you don't like the fact check on the edited article from cdtm. I only posted the fact check.

You edited out the fact check and that is the simplest point of discussion.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:26 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You edited out the fact check and that is the simplest point of discussion.
No, I posted the fact check no editing. Look again.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bad faith as usual

(please log in to view the image) also fails to take into account location, demographics, criminal activity, poverty etc. etc. Silly try hard far right silliness covered in depths in a million threads here. Also you fail to mention most of those figures are debunked and false instead editing the post from the point where this is stated trying to pass them off as fact
entire fact check ending in a full stop. What is your point?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:29 PM
snowdragon

No, I posted the fact check no editing. Look again.

Oh no I posted the fact check as it related to the thread, I don't need to back check, you got called on a lie, just own it and move on.

Clearly you are just going to keep on with keeping on, you misrepresented that fact check as it relates to the post.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:29 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no I posted the fact check as it related to the thread, I don't need to back check, you got called on a lie, just own it and move on.

Clearly you are just going to keep on with keeping on, you misrepresented that fact check as it relates to the post.
No, it starts at Fact check and ends in full stop at the end of fact check. What I don't get it is why you want to jump in and align yourself with what cdtm did? Posters here aren't stupid, and will read my fact check and what you posted and see Whirly posted a fact check. I don't get why you are aligning yourself with extreme stuff and revelling in pats on the back from Ethneo. smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:34 PM
snowdragon

No, it starts at Fact check and ends in full stop at the end of fact check. What I don't get it is why you want to jump in and align yourself with what cdtm did? Posters here aren't stupid, and will read my fact check and what you posted and see Whirly posted a fact check. I don't get why you are aligning yourself with extreme stuff and revelling in pats on the back from Ethneo. smile

Good job, you are playing the sides game and I wasn't. I called you on an incomplete post and now you look to assign complete values based on that. I'm not extreme but what you did was extremely dumb, you did it deliberately and want to push it to me. Own it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:38 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's not about fairness, that's for babies seriously. It's about misconstruing information to fit what you want presented and than acting is if calling out that lie is somehow a bad system.

Interesting

I'm gonna be honest, I thought Klaw meant something else by his post.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good job, you are playing the sides game and I wasn't. I called you on an incomplete post and now you look to assign complete values based on that. I'm not extreme but what you did was extremely dumb, you did it deliberately and want to push it to me. Own it.
roll eyes (sarcastic) Not at all mate. Can I ask an unrelated question? How true is this about your Discord?

Originally posted by Scribble if true, it would answer a lot of questions.
I actually left the Discord a while back because most/all of them were transphobic (also plentiful misogyny, and some racists & open Nazis, no big surprise but idk who they were or where they came from, either way they were tolerated), and were able to be a lot more transparently transphobic without the fear of a KMC ban even whilst playing nice w/ me. I can only imagine what the place is like now without anybody to hold them back.

if true, it would answer a lot of questions.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:49 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Fairness is for babies."

Say what? So, if people for example want fairness in an election they are babies? If people want fairness when it comes to the justice system that is for babies?

If a person murders someone and the victim's family thinks it would be fair for him to be executed for what he did they are babies? If a female MMA fighter gets the shit beat out of her by a biological male (which has happened btw on several occasions) calling himself a "woman" and calls it unfair she is a baby? Really?

I'm sorry but saying the concept of fairness is for babies is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard or read. We are not animals... in a civilized society fairness should be strived for.

There are countless other examples I could give as well. Fairness is not for babies, ffs.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 20th, 2021 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 06:08 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
"Fairness is for babies."

Say what? So, if people for example want fairness in an election they are babies? If people want fairness when it comes to the justice system that is for babies?

If a person murders someone and the victim's family thinks it would be fair for him to be executed for what he did they are babies? If a female MMA fighter gets the shit beat out of her by a biological male (which has happened btw on several occssions) calling himself a "woman" and calls it unfair she is a baby? Really?

I'm sorry but saying the concept of fairness is for babies is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard or read. We are not animals... in a civilized society fairness should be strived for.

There are countless other examples I could give as well. Fairness is not for babies, ffs.
Where's that come from Methneo?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 06:13 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Cdtm1
All I did was post studies to factual information, all you did was ignore Whirlys race baiting bias posting.

You sir are an *******.

Bringing up irrelevant data (that's even suspect apparently) and trying to spin it and then playing victim.

Quite a technique.

i'M juSt poStiNg fActs!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 09:27 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Even cdtm's own source shows "Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites."

80% of whites are killed by whites. Statistically speaking, you're far more likely to be killed by someone within your own race. That's true for all races. He's prioritizing the 16% vs 8%...rather than the freaking 80% from other white people.

It just seems like another post from him to moan about minorities again. I've said it before, but he never appears interested in a good faith discussion about nearly anything.

Last edited by StyleTime on Sep 21st, 2021 at 06:05 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 05:59 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
Even cdtm's own source shows "Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites."

80% of whites are killed by whites. It's similar for other races too. Statistically speaking, you're far more likely to be killed by someone within your own race.

It just seem like another post from him to moan about minorities again.
Yup!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 05:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

cdtm has been increasing his toxic nuttiness for a couple months now, his goal was to get banned so he could martyr and complain about "double standards" to a certain group of people who love hearing that, the forever victims.

eg cdtm literally went from "everyone should get a vaccine" to "vaccines are poison" in a few weeks. Now with his silly racist foolery, all silly shitgames these people play. It's weird and nutty.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
cdtm has been increasing his toxic nuttiness for a couple months now, his goal was to get banned so he could martyr and complain about "double standards" to a certain group of people who love hearing that, the forever victims.

eg cdtm literally went from "everyone should get a vaccine" to "vaccines are poison" in a few weeks. Now with his silly racist foolery, all silly shitgames these people play. It's weird and nutty.
it's all a game, I've said it a thousand times it's a concerted troll attack from certain posters some still with us and others gone. Nobody cares, I'd just like to be able to debate without silly gaslighting and polite words like "I disagree" used. Instead of "you liar, you posted a fact check".

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:24 PM
snowdragon

it's all a game, I've said it a thousand times it's a concerted troll attack from certain posters some still with us and others gone. Nobody cares, I'd just like to be able to debate without silly gaslighting and polite words like "I disagree" used. Instead of "you liar, you posted a fact check".

You should feel free to use my name in calling you out, don't pretend to be civil when your goal is to appeal to your "group" to deliver your mssg wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 07:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Disagreed on one thing you said, the "and others gone". They're still here, they're just socking. Not that I care.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 07:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disagreed on one thing you said, the "and others gone". They're still here, they're just socking. Not that I care.
Nah, me neither. People's games are peoples games.
You should feel free to use my name in calling you out, don't pretend to be civil when your goal is to appeal to your "group" to deliver your mssg wink
I'm always civil mate. Disagree you called me out. Fortunately people read what was posted. It's pretty clear.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 07:55 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

rob, yo black! Stop killing White people! mad

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 08:07 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote