KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's a position you hold that may surprise others?

What's a position you hold that may surprise others?
Started by: Klaw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
While I believe that women should have the right to terminate up to a certain point, I believe men should have the right to not be obligated to care for a child that they had no desire to have in the first place.

The problem is that our society has an absolutely massive issue with a lot of young boys/men growing up without strong, male role-models. Part of that is due to deadbeat fathers and vindictive mothers, sure, but there are other factors. Like, say, growing up in a home with parents that never wanted the child in the first place.

I have to believe there's a middle-ground somewhere.
Sarah Connor said to skeleton Schwarzenegger" you're terminated ****er!" So, yeah, they can.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 10:41 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

- I don’t give two f*cks about political tribalism.
- I really am a friendly and amiable person.
- despite personal beliefs, I try to see the best in all.
- I dislike Trump and Biden and didn’t vote at all during this last election, but equally want our presidents, whoever they are to succeed.
-I think most people invest far too much of their personality into their politics and ideologies.
- No one is truly good or evil, just shades of gray.
- loves to talk about horror films.
- favorite film is Hereditary.
- favorite actor is Joaquin Phoenix
- is in Love with Michael Fassbender

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 10:43 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I prefer Temple Of Doom to Raiders Of The Lost Ark, both are great but there, I said it.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 10:45 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'm going with him on this Bash, you have two dumb dumb here. smile

to put one so far above the other makes no sense. it's two halves of the same epic (with a bastard 3rd episode that we won't discuss).
to summarize:

"godfather 1 > 2" = reasonable response
"godfather 2 > 1" = also reasonable (my opinion)
"they both suck" = reasonable as well. some people just don't like it
"godfather 1 >>>>>>> 2" =

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 10:46 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
to put one so far above the other makes no sense. it's two halves of the same epic (with a bastard 3rd episode that we won't discuss).
to summarize:

"godfather 1 > 2" = reasonable response
"godfather 2 > 1" = also reasonable (my opinion)
"they both suck" = reasonable as well. some people just don't like it
"godfather 1 >>>>>>> 2" =
laughing out loud fair play to Eon/Klaw on a good natured thread even if Broly maybe using it for his "files".

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 10:50 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never seen part 2 so idk

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 10:51 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

that's the dumbest shit I've ever read on kmc thumb down

Go home and get your f*ckin’ shine box!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 11:41 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no more shines, imp. maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. they didn't go up there and tell you. i don't shine shoes anymore.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 12:15 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Blakemore
I like guns 😂

Do you own any?

And do you think people should be able to?

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 12:23 AM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

I mean, sure?

-I find both Trump and Biden to be incredibly dislikable. Just like most of the rest of their particular parties that I've seen. Though I dislike most politicians as a rule, given the kind of people it attracts.
-I'm pro choice for both men and women.
-I'm in favour of equal rights, including marriage rights.
-I'm in favour of countries taking in refugees and immigrants, but only what they can handle. I think any kind of open border is a dumb move.
-I think anyone that doubts climate change hasn't been paying attention to the world at large. That said, anyone that expects me to believe that I should give up the occasional Big Mac while corporations continue to act with impunity can **** right off.
-I think anyone that whines about wanting things to go "back to normal", but refuses to wear a mask or follow basic guidelines is a coward.
-I have no issue with the principle of Brexit, but it's been handled horribly and now Boris and Nigel have been shown up for the liars they are. And normal people are suffering every day.

Nothing majorly surprising I'm sure.
im a bit surprised.

With u being Irish i assumed all of your positions would somehow revolve around the phrase "Act right before u get smacked right".

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 12:36 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

no more shines, imp. maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. they didn't go up there and tell you. i don't shine shoes anymore.

🤣

Part II is legendary, but Brando seals the deal for Part I being superior.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 12:55 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Probably the biggest one for me is that I feel the main news media outlets are too geared towards sensationalism for ratings and to fill the 24/7 news cycle and we need a way to remove that from them.

My biggest problems with the conservative outlook on this is that they confuse ratings grabs for political bias. The truth is while things like CNN MSNBC do try to play up certain things they still approach the journalistic process the same for each story.

Most conservative news outlets don't do that and just put whatever the conservative narrative is at the time even if it contradicts previous ways they've put forth news before.

You can see this in the way the Andrew Cuomo and Brett Kavanaugh stories were handled by conservative news outlets vs everyone else.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 01:06 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by samhain
I prefer Temple Of Doom to Raiders Of The Lost Ark, both are great but there, I said it.

She had the nerve to sing that song in Mandarin.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 01:13 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
Do you own any?

And do you think people should be able to?
people should be able to if they're mentally well, I don't own guns. I'm not mentally well lol 🤣

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 01:13 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
people should be able to if they're mentally well, I don't own guns. I'm not mentally well lol 🤣

I truly hope you receive the help you need, friend.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 06:18 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
She had the nerve to sing that song in Mandarin.

What happens in Club Obi-Wan stays in Club Obi-Wan.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 10:44 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I truly hope you receive the help you need, friend.
thanks mate!

I’m not that bad tbf, it’s mostly the alcoholism and paranoia. I drink alcohol so I don’t feel paranoid. erm but yeah, I’d love to have a gun and shoot a bird in the sky for food.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 10:58 AM
tru-marvell

I believe in God....to observe life, physics, and come away with this was all happenstance is utter foolishness to me.
I believe in personal responsibility...stop whining about shit and get off your ass and make the best of what you have (not saying there are not built in inequalities)
I believe in consequences...even though we may not immediately see/recognize/accept...consequences are real
I believe DC has gone way too far with Superman's powerset
There's male and female...full stop...if/when a female is seriously injured/killed while competing against a man then it's societies fault, (not sure what that means but...)
I believe I need to get to back to work now...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 11:20 AM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Raptor22
im a bit surprised.

With u being Irish i assumed all of your positions would somehow revolve around the phrase "Act right before u get smacked right".

Are they not?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 11:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pr loves to have a good brawl with his mates. The winner gets a free Porter Guinness!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 11:58 AM