KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Theranos trial

Theranos trial
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
She faces up to twenty years for the counts she was found guilty on, it's suspected she'll get ten or less.
Yup, I should have said a pretty white face.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2022 06:22 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

The incels will lose it when she is given less time than a man would have. Then again, she'll most likely do more time than Prince Andrew.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 4th, 2022 06:29 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
The incels will lose it when she is given less time than a man would have. Then again, she'll most likely do more time than Prince Andrew.
laughing out loud All true.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2022 06:30 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 4th, 2022 07:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Elizabeth Holmes Sentencing Reset as Judge Weighs New Trial Bid

She won't be going to jail anytime soon and she could get a new trial. Was odd enough that the judge gave Holmes such a long time to "set her affairs in order" after she was found guilty. Jussie Smollett wasn't, he was sent to jail same day of his sentencing, as it should be.

I fear Holmes is going to end up walking free, never serving a day of her sentence. There's privilege here.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2022 03:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elizabeth Holmes Sentencing Reset as Judge Weighs New Trial Bid

She won't be going to jail anytime soon and she could get a new trial. Was odd enough that the judge gave Holmes such a long time to "set her affairs in order" after she was found guilty. Jussie Smollett wasn't, he was sent to jail same day of his sentencing, as it should be.

I fear Holmes is going to end up walking free, never serving a day of her sentence. There's privilege here.

(please log in to view the image)
It means we have a few more seasons of an excellent TV show at least.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2022 06:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

After delay and delay and delay, Holmes is finally starting her 11 year prison sentence today in a minimum security facility in Texas.

Honestly, I'm shocked this finally acme about.

She's still appealing, if she gets it, she could go free again while her new trial takes place.

Old Post May 30th, 2023 03:50 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

After delay and delay and delay, Holmes is finally starting her 11 year prison sentence today in a minimum security facility in Texas.

Honestly, I'm shocked this finally acme about.

She's still appealing, if she gets it, she could go free again while her new trial takes place.
She is appealing Rob, just crooked and mad as a hat stand.

Old Post May 30th, 2023 04:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Honestly, I don't get a crazy aspect out of her.

I think she and here associates knew what they doing, knew the machines didn't work and knew people were at personal risk, but just didn't give a shit because the money was coming in buckets.

The "can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs" approach. Expect the egos here were people's well being/health.

Old Post May 30th, 2023 04:52 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think she and here associates knew what they doing, knew the machines didn't work and knew people were at personal risk, but just didn't give a shit because the money was coming in buckets.

The "can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs" approach. Expect the egos here were people's well being/health.
dunno, all the running stuff and the phobia about having blood taken... also she targeted Baldwin and the hotel guy imho. She went from trophy to cougar.

Old Post May 30th, 2023 05:14 PM
Jaden_3.0

She is 100% a clinical psychopath.

Old Post May 30th, 2023 11:06 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
dunno, all the running stuff and the phobia about having blood taken... also she targeted Baldwin and the hotel guy imho. She went from trophy to cougar.
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
She is 100% a clinical psychopath.

Fair enough to both of you, I was more on the lines of her not being crazy where she didn't know what she was doing was both wrong and dangerous to people. Because she did.

Old Post May 30th, 2023 11:11 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fair enough to both of you, I was more on the lines of her not being crazy where she didn't know what she was doing was both wrong and dangerous to people. Because she did.
Absolutely she knew and understood.

Old Post May 31st, 2023 10:54 AM