KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson pushing "Great Replacement Theory"

Tucker Carlson pushing "Great Replacement Theory"
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaden_3.0

Rhyming slang...

Mint feast = ???

Old Post Apr 26th, 2023 06:42 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Feast rhymes with yeast, so he's a "cunt"?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 26th, 2023 07:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
You're just arguing that Tucker 'wasn't that bad' and he is, he's very bad. He had a massive audience and he used his time to sow fear and rage and spread lies, he knew were lies, that helped fuel the domestic terrorist attack on the capital, insurrection and failed coup.

I really hope Tucker takes Russia Today's job offer and full on drops his mask, would at least be the first honest thing he's done in decades, maybe his whole life.

NewMax is trying to court him now too, but I doubt they can afford him.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2023 07:44 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hopefully Russia Today offers him the most money.

I'd say he could be a regular on Alex Jones, but Jones has a billion dollar settlement he has to pay.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2023 08:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feast rhymes with yeast, so he's a "cunt"?
Tucker rhymes with Fu... I like eating crayons.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2023 12:00 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

You're just arguing that Tucker 'wasn't that bad' and he is, he's very bad. He had a massive audience and he used his time to sow fear and rage and spread lies, he knew were lies, that helped fuel the domestic terrorist attack on the capital, insurrection and failed coup.

I really hope Tucker takes Russia Today's job offer and full on drops his mask, would at least be the first honest thing he's done in decades, maybe his whole life.

Relatively speaking? He's no Nick Fuentes or Andrew Anglin.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2023 12:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Correct, instead of outright making comments like "the Jews will not replace us", "immigrants are dirty vectors of pestilence and disease", "Black people are a problem" openly like Nick Fuentes & Andrew Anglin do, he often does it low key, using dog whistles and the "just asking questions" trope. But not always, sometimes the mask slips:

- In December of 2018, Carlson accused immigrants coming to the United States of making the country “poorer, and dirtier, and more divided.” The resulting backlash resulted in at least 20 companies pulling their ads from Tucker Carlson Tonight.

-The network did not reprimand Carlson in 2019, when progressive watchdog Media Matters unearthed tapes of Calrson’s appearances on shock jock radio host Bubba The Love Sponge’s show. In the recordings, Carlson credited “white men” for “creating civilization.” In one recording, the Fox Host, previously a staunch defender of the war in Iraq, said he felt “no sympathy” for Iraqis, calling them “semiliterate primitive monkeys.” He went on to say that Afghanistan would never “be a civilized country because the people aren’t civilized.”

-During his time at Fox, Carlson was the leading voice in right-wing media promoting the racist, anti-semitic, “great replacement” conspiracy theory. Carlson repeatedly warned viewers that Democrats were “importing” new citizens “to replace the disobedient ones.”[b] Carlson once likened the Biden administration’s [b]immigration policy to “eugenics” against white people.

-The Fox host was a staunch opponent of the Black Lives Matter movement, and often invoked racist tropes and stereotypes to justify violence and discrimination against Black Americans. On June 3, 2020, Carlson centered his monologue around a montage of unarmed Black Americans who were killed by police, laying out his reasoning as to why each victim deserved to have been killed.

-Carlson’s insistence that racial violence was a myth permeated his show on an almost nightly basis, even in the face of the most grotesque news. In the aftermath of a 2019 shooting in an El Paso Walmart, which was carried out by a man looking to target immigrants, Carlson claimed that the concept of white supremacy was a “hoax.”

Keep on defending Tucker like a deplorable though thumb up

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 27th, 2023 at 06:10 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2023 06:06 PM
Adam_PoE

OAN & Newsmax Make Offers to Carlson

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
NewMax is trying to court him now too, but I doubt they can afford him.

Tucker Carlson is out at Fox News, and now another conservative news outlet, Newsmax, wants him to be more than just the face of the network, and it us putting on a full-court press to land him.

Sources with direct knowledge say the news channel is doing everything it can to sweeten the deal for Tucker to come on board—including floating the idea of letting him program the whole channel, not just his own show.

That would be a pretty enticing deal point in addition to having his own primetime show, Tucker would have a say over what shows lead into and out of his show, which can be key in achieving bigger TV ratings.

Yesterday, OAN host Dan Ball claimed that the network's founder has made a similarly large offer to Carlson:

"Mr. Herring did make a substantial offer, which would be several million more than Fox paid—to my chagrin 'cause I don't make that—but anyway, it's Tucker. This isn't about me. So, the offer's on the table. We know Tucker's in Florida vacationing with the family—wish him the best, hanging out. But, yeah—if he'd like to entertain the offer, our founder and boss man would love to have a chat with him. So, nothing's in the works, nothing's happening, but the offer has been extended. I don't think he's even responded."

He likely has not responded, because he signed a no-compete with Fox News, which he is now suing them to get out of.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2023 07:11 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

While Tucker would be a good Far-Right fit for Far-Right Newsmax or Far-Right OAN, I still hope he goes with Russia Today's offer. Just a great fit for him and his viewers.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2023 07:23 PM
cdtm

Thank goodness the faux cons at Faux News threw this gem of a man away. Newsmax is the perfect home for Tucker, and will only help this essential public service to grow.

I also miss LoneRanger. But not Surt, **** him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2023 10:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Are you career unemployed and living off tax payers like Surt is?

Old Post May 1st, 2023 04:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

All the Texts Fox News Didn’t Want You to Read

In 2021, Dominion Voting Systems filed a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News. Last week, just as the trial was getting underway, Fox settled the case with a $787.5 million payment. And on Monday, in shocking news that may or may not be directly related to revelations the Dominion lawsuit uncovered, Fox News parted ways with Tucker Carlson, its biggest star. -snip

smile

Old Post May 1st, 2023 04:21 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The more I read about Carlson's behaviour, the funnier it gets. smile

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 03:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Who was that blonde FOX anchor who switched networks when she realised she was only hired for her appearance?

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:05 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:12 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Megyn Kelly, that's the one I was thinking of. I remember you hating her because FOX but would still buttfúck her because Robtard. Then she switched networks and criticised Trump. Does that mean you no longer want to buttfúck her?

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:15 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't think I've said much in regards to Megyn Kelly. Don't recall ever attacking her, either before or after she sued Fox News for pushing a culture that allowed sexual harassment.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:22 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I don't think I've said much in regards to Megyn Kelly. Don't recall ever attacking her, either before or after she sued Fox News for pushing a culture that allowed sexual harassment.
Nah, you just said you'd slip it in her butt, but that was you complimenting her on her looks.

Ironic, now that I think about it.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

She's an attractive woman, still is, but I don't think I even did that.

Butt (see what I did there) I can do it now, if you like?

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:36 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's an attractive woman, still is, but I don't think I even did that.

Butt (see what I did there) I can do it now, if you like?
bit old for me... have you guys seen Carlson's comments about Murdoch. Quite superb.

Originally posted by Fiann@
Ri-ight confused... so you're more of an old lady kinda guy?
for those of you who remember roughly where it started. smile

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on May 3rd, 2023 at 04:41 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:37 PM