KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Isn't it a sick idea to deem killing puppies & kittens as the nicest thing to do?

Isn't it a sick idea to deem killing puppies & kittens as the nicest thing to do?
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
So you weren't actually killing the pets? What were you doing to them?

Of course I weren’t actually killing them, I particularly did nothing (most likely no harm) to them.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 02:55 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

most likely?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 03:01 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man 7
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 07:12 AM
Wonder Man 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

most likely?

But what I mean is that i've not meant any harm to them the whole time in my entire life!

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Dec 9th, 2021 at 08:48 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 08:36 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

But you did unwittingly?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 08:55 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weird sock stupidity.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 09:03 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Some 30 year veteran of the FBI is going to have a career revival over this guy.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 03:38 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

But you did unwittingly?
Okay actually i've never ever done it at all!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2021 01:50 PM
Tyrannoraptor

Also, whoever does this kind of thing is a fiend!

Old Post May 6th, 2022 01:20 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That is a pretty serious thing to call yourself.

What's your body count up to bro?

Old Post May 6th, 2022 04:27 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
That is a pretty serious thing to call yourself.

What's your body count up to bro?

I did not even call myself that & i never ever had any body counts!

Old Post May 7th, 2022 06:43 AM
HadleyPrime
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
There’s a line 🤗between ALL lives matter and EVERYTHING matters

I put a hole in a wall once or twice in my time. I even smashed a phone, quite an expensive piece of machinery. And ya lucky it weren’t a person roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 7th, 2022 06:47 AM
HadleyPrime is currently offline Click here to Send HadleyPrime a Private Message Find more posts by HadleyPrime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HadleyPrime
Restricted

Account Restricted

You’re all pandering to the quire

With the worlds smallest violin

If God could hear all your prayers jumbled together it would probably sound very illogical

Old Post May 7th, 2022 06:48 AM
HadleyPrime is currently offline Click here to Send HadleyPrime a Private Message Find more posts by HadleyPrime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HadleyPrime
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, whoever does this kind of thing is a fiend!
Friend sounds like Commodus

Whereas Maximus Decimus Meridius were more a werewolf

Old Post May 7th, 2022 06:51 AM
HadleyPrime
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to send a purple flag out or anything but

Old Post May 7th, 2022 06:53 AM
HadleyPrime
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 7th, 2022 07:00 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

This kind of thing tends to get out into the light sooner or later, just be prepared and get ya a half decent lawyer and you'll probably be ok, it ain't terrible hard to plea insanity and get a nice cushy sentence in a psychiatric ward, the food is usally good and they got the good drugs make ya sleep like a log.

Old Post May 7th, 2022 05:02 PM
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by HadleyPrime
Friend sounds like Commodus

Whereas Maximus Decimus Meridius were more a werewolf

Ooops i must've repeated this.

This kind of thing tends to get out into the light sooner or later, just be prepared and get ya a half decent lawyer and you'll probably be ok, it ain't terrible hard to plea insanity and get a nice cushy sentence in a psychiatric ward, the food is usally good and they got the good drugs make ya sleep like a log.

But actually killing puppies & kittens is not what i wanted/planned to do in the first place to begin with, it was someone else's suggestion (possibly like something to manipulate me) even if i try to reject it & wouldn't recommend that so there's no way i should plea insanity & get sent to the psych ward for sure!

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on May 8th, 2022 at 06:21 AM

Old Post May 8th, 2022 06:09 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Oh, no I didn't mean the puppers/kittens.

I was referring to all the people you tortured, killed and possibly eaten.

That's a for sure recipe for insanity.

Old Post May 8th, 2022 06:32 AM
Tyrannoraptor

Oh, no I didn't mean the puppers/kittens.

I was referring to all the people you tortured, killed and possibly eaten.

That's a for sure recipe for insanity.

Alright actually i've not even mentioned anything about doing the same to other random humans/people.

Old Post May 8th, 2022 06:35 AM