KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Peacemaker

Peacemaker
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Peacemaker

Will anyone watch this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 13th, 2022 12:23 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I will eventually. Looks fun!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2022 12:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 episodes in, the best superhero TV show since the Boys.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2022 09:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Did they release the whole series at once?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2022 01:23 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

No; a few episodes at a time.

But yeah, is fun.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2022 02:25 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
No; a few episodes at a time.

But yeah, is fun.

Yeah, imma do a binge. thumb up

Old Post Jan 14th, 2022 03:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just finished watching the firt 3 episodes

they were atrociously very bad

cena takes the non rock route and gets beat up a lot

james gunn's wife is hot

Old Post Jan 14th, 2022 04:22 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It's pretty good. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2022 06:27 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I really liked Gunn's Suicide Squad, but I'm still not in a big hurry to see this. I'm sure I will eventually, though.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2022 10:04 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

First ep I wasn't sold, 2 and 3 improved. Silly and the humor can get a little cringe at times as it feels forced, but still fun. Looking forward to Ep 4.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 19th, 2022 08:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Great show. Wipes it's ass with Boba Fett.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2022 08:38 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

What's Boba Fett got to do with anything? If you wanna shit on Disney, at least choose one of their superhero shows for a comparison to Peacemaker.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2022 08:42 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
What's Boba Fett got to do with anything? If you wanna shit on Disney, at least choose one of their superhero shows for a comparison to Peacemaker.
I like both but I don't know why Boba Fett is in this thread.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2022 08:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Fine. Wipes its ass with FATWS.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2022 10:17 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I like both but I don't know why Boba Fett is in this thread.

don't worry about playa.. that dude is a grade a sick SON OF A BIATCH who just trolls and trolls,, he'll get perm banned vy either pr or bada at some point,,,

now episode 4 of peacemaker wasn't bad except the scenes when peacemaker was fighting judo master , then they went and f%cked it up when danielle harris' character shot judo master. can't wait until jams gunn has cena f%ck his wife on camera

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 04:30 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
don't worry about playa.. that dude is a grade a sick SON OF A BIATCH who just trolls and trolls,, he'll get perm banned vy either pr or bada at some point,,,

now episode 4 of peacemaker wasn't bad except the scenes when peacemaker was fighting judo master , then they went and f%cked it up when danielle harris' character shot judo master. can't wait until jams gunn has cena f%ck his wife on camera
Yeah, it was a good episode. I think the girl who did the shooting may be playing everyone. She got vigilante to go after the t1000, she shot Judo master before the big reveal.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 07:36 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Vigilante is the best character on this show. Demented, but hilarious.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 04:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Is this worth watching?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 05:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yes for sure. Vigilante is top notch

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 05:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Galan007
Is this worth watching?

1st ep was meh, but it gets better. If you like comic films, you'll likely find enjoyment with this.

The Vigilante character is turning into a great character and stealing the show.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 07:03 PM