KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Covid Conspiracy Thread

Covid Conspiracy Thread
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 27 28 [29]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, you'll die some day, So there's that.
hopefully to a Vangelis sound track, on a roof top and holding a dove.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2023 03:58 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ha! I got that reference.

Remember when you quoted Lemmy on how you wanted to die and the morons lost it because they didn't get the reference. That shit made me laugh out loud.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 10th, 2023 04:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

TBF, you'll die some day, So there's that.

I'm banking on living longer than deano. Or else I'll be right till I'm dead. Either way, pretty positive.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2023 05:40 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ha! I got that reference.

Remember when you quoted Lemmy on how you wanted to die and the morons lost it because they didn't get the reference. That shit made me laugh out loud.
yeah, I've done that stuff a few times the lemmy quote with a 16 year sucking my cock, is one that always triggers. Funny stuff, sometimes my edge lord trolling I'd deep. I can't fully remember the lemme quote 16 year old groupie and glass of whiskey. Top notch, from an icon. For you know he played sessions on bass for elvis. The two had much to discuss in light of Priscilla.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2023 05:46 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by truejedi
Still alive today too. So just another day of you being wrong. Like everyday.

Here today, stroke tomorrow?. With that gunk inside you , who knows

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 07:44 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

But it's safe and effective

Attachment: img_20230811_094301_154.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 08:43 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by Deano
Here today, stroke tomorrow?. With that gunk inside you , who knows

Didn't happen. So, wrong again deano.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 11:29 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/spor...rest/index.html

quote:
Bronny James, older son of LeBron James, suffers cardiac arrest at USC basketball practice

Even the tone deaf msm admits the cases of athletes suffering same at a young age is unprecedented.

You know who didn't suffer a heart attack? Novak Djokovic. Because he's a pure blood.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 12:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by truejedi
Didn't happen. So, wrong again deano.

I didn't mean literally tomorrow....

Old Post Aug 15th, 2023 10:54 AM
Deano

Correct

Attachment: img_20230815_115306981 (1).jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2023 11:04 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

"How I made money by feeding into and then off the COVID vaccine fear hoax"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2023 07:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

"How I made money by feeding into and then off the COVID vaccine fear hoax"

Not as much money as Pfizer. Ka-ching

Old Post Aug 16th, 2023 07:09 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You can argue about price gouging and I'll support you, these corporations do make too much. But Pfizer provided a service though in the form of a vaccine.

The people who banked in on selling "COVID IS A HOAX AND THE VACCINES ARE POISON MEANT TO MURDER PEOPLE AND BRING ABOUT THE NWO!" lies didn't, they caused more harm.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2023 03:38 PM
Adam_PoE

QTards: 5G Pulses Will Turn You Into Zombies on October 4

QTards believe the upcoming nationwide emergency broadcast system test on October 4th will activate "chimeric pathogens" hidden in COVID vaccines that will turn people into zombies.

So, of course, Alex Jones is on-board.

Adherents, including Republican Senator Ron Johnson, believe COVID vaccines cause AIDS, and are a plot by LGBT people and Satanists to take over the country.

And, of course, only White Christian Nationalism can save you!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2023 06:35 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Why would the liberal-illuminati-gay-lizards weaponize AIDS? That's so 20 years ago. It's not curable, but you can live with it problem free and undetectable with modern medicines. Ebola would be better to vaccine-weaponize.

Anyhow, I look forward to October 5th when these predictable morons pivot to something else.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2023 07:42 PM
Adam_PoE

Why would the liberal-illuminati-gay-lizards weaponize AIDS? That's so 20 years ago. It's not curable, but you can live with it problem free and undetectable with modern medicines. Ebola would be better to vaccine-weaponize.

They do not have a rational motivation for why gay people would want to do this. Gay people are simply their go-to scapegoats, and they believe HIV is a gay disease. So if the Evil Gays in their little conspiracy are going to weaponize a nefarious disease against good White Christians Nationalist, of course it is going to be HIV. Because they are anti-gay bigots.

Anyhow, I look forward to October 5th when these predictable morons pivot to something else.

They will move the date two weeks.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2023 04:18 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Did anyone turn into a zombie three weeks ago?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2023 12:37 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

"Brainsss...."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2023 04:35 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Only way to survive against zombies is to be Homer Simpson.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2023 05:31 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote