KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Shenmue Anime

Shenmue Anime
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Shenmue Anime

I'm ****ing hype.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 20th, 2022 09:29 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

As much as I want to be excited, the source material is still an unfinished mess so how is this anime supposed to work? 12-24 episodes that culminate in Lan Di getting away scott free after Ryo fights some sailors so season 2 can follow Shenmue 2?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2022 06:17 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
As much as I want to be excited, the source material is still an unfinished mess so how is this anime supposed to work? 12-24 episodes that culminate in Lan Di getting away scott free after Ryo fights some sailors so season 2 can follow Shenmue 2?
Probably similar to the Berserk anime (and the anime's art-style being ass). Manga not being finished aside, Season 2 ended awkwardly and the series was quietly canceled.

Doesn't mean we can't see Ryo doing cool shit though.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2022 06:50 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorigito
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looka a lotta lika dah Vox Machina

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2022 09:15 PM
Dorigito is currently offline Click here to Send Dorigito a Private Message Find more posts by Dorigito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorigito
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2022 09:16 PM
Dorigito is currently offline Click here to Send Dorigito a Private Message Find more posts by Dorigito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Old Post Feb 27th, 2022 02:20 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Probably similar to the Berserk anime (and the anime's art-style being ass). .

Which one?...if its the more recent Berserk series then i agree that was garbage.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2022 08:15 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
Which one?...if its the more recent Berserk series then i agree that was garbage.
In that the newer anime, crappy art-style aside, also ended right after the Millennium Falcon Arc, which was stupid, even if the art-style sucked, it's Berserk, I'll still watch it.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2022 08:16 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
In that the newer anime, crappy art-style aside, also ended right after the Millennium Falcon Arc, which was stupid, even if the art-style sucked, it's Berserk, I'll still watch it.

Sounds like its the 2016 series

haven't watched it from start to finish but i've seen the footage, Garbo it was.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2022 09:14 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote