KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Juggernaut (Deadpool 2) vs The Thing (FF Chiklis version)

Juggernaut (Deadpool 2) vs The Thing (FF Chiklis version)
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Juggernaut (Deadpool 2) vs The Thing (FF Chiklis version)

Bloodlusted H2H deathmatch in Times Square
Who takes it?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2022 11:24 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Seriously? Juggernaut absolutely destroys him.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 31st, 2022 08:44 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Which thing is this?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2022 02:28 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Which thing is this?
this one.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2022 03:24 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

Thing shouldered a semi driving into him, badly damaging the semi, without moving or hurting Thing. He also overhead pressed a large Ferris wheel. That’s extreme durability and strength for both. Should be a good fight. Juggernaut has more fighting screen time call looks more impressive, and also has a size advantage.
(going by old memory, there was also a scene where a very large metal door or something gets blown at a high speed, and flattens him against a brick or rock wall, and he was unharmed)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 04:37 AM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

When Doom stole Surfer's board, he blasted a chunk of stone that was like 6 feet thick down the hallway at Ben and Reed. It crushed Thing into the wall and Reed got smushed underneath him but they were both okay.

https://gfycat.com/candidwarlikefoxhound

Last edited by KingD19 on Feb 4th, 2022 at 04:41 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 04:39 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

And the Ferris wheel that he overhead pressed is called the London Eye, and it weighs 2,100 tons.
If we discount this ridiculous strength feat and discount Jugrnaut punching and destroying that large bridge also, and bring it down to other on screen feats, I think Ben Can do everything colossus can, and a little more probably, so it should be a good fight.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 04:56 AM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Good fight yeah but no one is saying who wins lol.

I'll take Juggernaut.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 08:04 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by K-Dog
I think Ben Can do everything colossus can, and a little more probably, so it should be a good fight.

To be fair, Juggs was beating Colossus before the latter got help, if I recall correctly?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 08:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Juggernaut stomps Thing.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 11:56 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

One of Thing's most impressive feats was rolling a Porsche Boxster into a relatively small ball of metal in a matter of seconds.

That would require a giga-tonne of force, or something.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 5th, 2022 12:19 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Jmanghan
no one is saying who wins lol.

^^^Ben does.

Good fight. thumb up

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 10:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

It would be entertaining to hear each of them deliver funny one-liners before and after the battle (as both did in the movies), but Juggernaut was portrayed as a powerful team-fighter, and probably has a healing factor and was hard to drown also, so he wins.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 10:00 PM
riv6672

Still going w. Ben.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2022 10:46 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Thing beats Juggernaut. Wow never thought I would be saying that.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Feb 11th, 2022 03:40 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Both have some decent high ends (Thing overhead pressing the London Eye and trash compacting the Porsche, Juggs' bridge punch), but Thing's fight with Doom impressed me more than Juggernaut's fight with Colossus, so I'm backing Ben in this.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2022 04:35 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Robtard
One of Thing's most impressive feats was rolling a Porsche Boxster into a relatively small ball of metal in a matter of seconds.

That would require a giga-tonne of force, or something.

He's done similar shit in comics, only it was more ridiculous.

Rolled entire metal scryscrapers into super-dense clubs and similar improvised weapons in order to be able to hurt the alternate reality versions of himself or some shit.

Scans are broken, but feat descriptions are intact, it should be somewhere in this thread:

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/fa...-thread.895087/

Endless Mike is one of ours, that's why I'm mentioning it.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2022 08:44 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
Rolled entire metal scryscrapers into super-dense clubs and similar improvised weapons

^^^I believe it was just cars. heh, “just”.

I recall him whipping some type of train tracks in a cartoon like maneuver in Marvel Two In One.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2022 10:33 AM
riv6672

Ha, found it...:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2022 03:03 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Both have some decent high ends (Thing overhead pressing the London Eye and trash compacting the Porsche, Juggs' bridge punch), but Thing's fight with Doom impressed me more than Juggernaut's fight with Colossus, so I'm backing Ben in this.
I was thinking the same. Saying "Thing beats Juggernaut" sounds straight up unnatural, but he does in the case of the movie versions IMO.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 15th, 2022 05:22 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote