KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What Happened to Bruce Willis?

What Happened to Bruce Willis?
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

What Happened to Bruce Willis?

I don't think he's ever blown anyone away with his acting range, has he? But he used to at least put forth some effort for the sake of the movie. It's sad that he's been reduced to this and that his legacy will be tainted.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 02:37 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I don't think he's ever blown anyone away with his acting range, has he? But he used to at least put forth some effort for the sake of the movie. It's sad that he's been reduced to this and that his legacy will be tainted.

Easy money imo. He's old, he doesn't want lots of work that requires hard work. Just to protect his financial legacy for his kids and enjoy his last 20 to 30 years.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 03:03 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: What Happened to Bruce Willis?

These shitty movies take less time to make; he gets bank for minimal screentime. He doesn’t NEED to make good movies at this point.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 05:58 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hdhs
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's just say he got in touch with his feminine side

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 06:06 PM
Hdhs is currently offline Click here to Send Hdhs a Private Message Find more posts by Hdhs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

The same thing that's happened to quite a few actors of his ilk. Nobody wants to cast him in A tier films anymore. Nicholas Cage, Van Damme, Wesley Snipes, Josh Hartnet, Brendon Fraser. Loads of others. They'll still get the odd roll that stands out from directors who don't conform but still draw audiences like the way Tarantino and S Craig Zahler still casts people like Michael Madson, Don Johnson, Vince Vaughn and Danny Trejo. But mostly there's either been something that's happened to get them blacklisted or they've got a reputation for being difficult to work with (like Edward Norton)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 08:47 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

he is a has been

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 09:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I know Bruce isn't the only aging, washed-up action star doing some bad films. But there just seems to be something a little more pathetic and obnoxious about this.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2022 01:30 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

He became a Marvel fanboy.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2022 05:51 AM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I know Bruce isn't the only aging, washed-up action star doing some bad films. But there just seems to be something a little more pathetic and obnoxious about this.

I think maybe because he’s had a rep for demanding a lot of money for his services and being hard to work w. for many years now.
The former is why he wasn’t in the third Expendables movie, the latter’s why Kevin Smith said he’d never work w. Willis again.

So, seeing him making movies like A Day to Die, Gasoline Alley, and Fortress (and Fortress II, and Fortress III!) ppl are like why was he such a prima donna when it’s pretty obv. he never gave a shit to begin with.

Him demanding bigger salaries jibes w. his current status, but making life hell for co-stars/directors when he’s willing to work w. anyone on anything, prob. rubs many of his peers the wrong way.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2022 10:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hggg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
I think maybe because he’s had a rep for demanding a lot of money for his services and being hard to work w. for many years now.
The former is why he wasn’t in the third Expendables movie, the latter’s why Kevin Smith said he’d never work w. Willis again.

So, seeing him making movies like A Day to Die, Gasoline Alley, and Fortress (and Fortress II, and Fortress III!) ppl are like why was he such a prima donna when it’s pretty obv. he never gave a shit to begin with.

Him demanding bigger salaries jibes w. his current status, but making life hell for co-stars/directors when he’s willing to work w. anyone on anything, prob. rubs many of his peers the wrong way.
peers? I'm peerless, my peers are the prototype

Google daht

Old Post Feb 7th, 2022 10:52 AM
Hggg is currently offline Click here to Send Hggg a Private Message Find more posts by Hggg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

This year's Razzies have given him his own category.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 12:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shameshame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
The whole entire month and 7 days!?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 01:13 AM
Shameshame is currently offline Click here to Send Shameshame a Private Message Find more posts by Shameshame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shameshame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The whole entire first 5 weeks of the year

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 01:13 AM
Shameshame is currently offline Click here to Send Shameshame a Private Message Find more posts by Shameshame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shameshame
Restricted

Account Restricted

4% of a year have earned me my own category

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 01:14 AM
Shameshame
Restricted

Account Restricted

And that's with h strong pussay dollar

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 01:15 AM
Shameshame
Restricted

Account Restricted

My standards are Bethany molden af

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 01:15 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji

Seriously? eek!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 02:31 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by riv6672
Seriously? eek!

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...ana-the-musical

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 03:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Easy money imo. He's old, he doesn't want lots of work that requires hard work. Just to protect his financial legacy for his kids and enjoy his last 20 to 30 years.

^this

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 05:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uhoh
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't go back to this current checkpoint (as in Groundhog day) from the USS Eldridge EMP until I'm literally over a googol years old.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 06:30 PM
Uhoh is currently offline Click here to Send Uhoh a Private Message Find more posts by Uhoh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote