KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC positions that did not age well against facts.

KMC positions that did not age well against facts.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blake goes from justly calling out oink oinks to white knighting them. laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2022 03:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
former fat guy here: fat people tend to shed fat way more quickly at first, because there's so damn much of it, no eating disorder required. following the same line of maths, obese would be quicker, morbidly obese being like warp-speed. When I went down to the lower end of "overweight", it slowed down to like 1 pound a week.

Not trying to preach bro science, and I'm admittedly going by experience and anecdotal evidence alone, since I'm not interested enough to search google

It's well documented that losing weight generally gets harder and harder the closer you get to your ideal weight.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 26th, 2022 03:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, people with down syndrome in particular tend to be friendly and happy
My bad, I was picturing a different kind of retard. laughing out loud

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2022 03:56 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It's well documented that losing weight generally gets harder and harder the closer you get to your ideal weight.
I think it's a backlash.

After losing say 50 pounds, you're body might go into starvation mode and lower mobility, slowing down the process. My bro science idea would be to eat lots of carbs and run like a maniac to counter the sloth.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2022 03:59 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
May of 2020:
(please log in to view the image)

Then in June of 2020: U.S. coronavirus cases double in 14 states during June, only cascading and getting worse and worse.

:/

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
On Wednesday, the U.S. surpassed 1-million COVID-19 deaths—a once unthinkable scale of loss even for the country with the world's highest recorded toll from the virus.

The number is equivalent to the population of San Jose, California—the 10th largest city in the U.S.—and was reached at stunning speed: 27 months after the country confirmed its first case of the virus.

While deaths from COVID have slowed in recent weeks, about 360 people have still been dying every day. The casualty count is far higher than what most people could have imagined in the early days of the pandemic, particularly because Donald Trump repeatedly downplayed the virus while in office.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 01:08 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
Originally posted by DaDerpDerp
And I should note that it is not new. Just the hysteria around it.

The true travesty is pretending like COVID-19 is magically different than other strains of the Flu, and causes all of this panic and problems. The same precautions should be taken with COVID-19 that you take with the common flu.

Just guessing but it looks like COVID-19 has a lower rate of contractability than other flus. Once you balance actual cases in with what we have (extreme case collection and not true mortality rate information), COVID-19 seems like a tamer version of the flu virus.

quote:
Originally posted by Nostradamus
why should it matter that someone is literally 20x more likely to die with the novel coronavirus than with the flu, which killed 61,000 americans in the 17/18 flu season. so there's a potential of around 1 million americans dying from it. not a big deal, because reasons

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...44#post17097580

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 01:16 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They were just repeating Trump's "it's like a little flu" marching orders.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 03:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

He's actually a liberal tho

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 11:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i hope that the memories of all these pretend-victories serve to comfort you when trump is voted out of office
Originally posted by dadudemon
Thanks for this.
(he put it in his profile)
Originally posted by Surtur
^Who wants to tell him?

(nobody decided to tell me)

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jun 4th, 2022 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2022 06:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing

Surt also rarely missed an opportunity to be his loyal sidekick puppy.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 03:58 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's weird how they claim the flu is deadly and that a new strain is not a threat without logically deducing the threat of a virus mutation.

Think small pox, cow pox and chicken pox. People still die from chicken pox. That's why we get vaccinated.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 04:30 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I look forward to wishing Ddm a happy 40th birthday and welcoming him to middle age next year.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 04:39 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

my bro is going to be 40 next year.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 04:46 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
my bro is going to be 40 next year.
happy birthday to him too. You are 33?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 04:57 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm 30.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 05:28 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm 30.
shifty okay Blake... wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 05:44 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 05:54 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am
you are! shifty

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 05:55 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly, I don't know what you learned in Nigeria, but you can't use the internet to take all my money, rape me, kill me and eat me.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 06:01 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly, I don't know what you learned in Nigeria, but you can't use the internet to take all my money, rape me, kill me and eat me.
So you say shifty

Old Post Jun 6th, 2022 06:10 PM