KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The closet black object on your right will kill you one day.

The closet black object on your right will kill you one day.
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Mar 26th, 2022 01:35 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Speaking of things that can do damage upon someone, Will Smith slapping the taste out of Chris Rock on the Oscar Show.

Hmmmmmm, now I remember Ricky Gervais taking a flamethrower out on every single person in the theater and not one person went up on stage and clanked him in the melon, not one.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2022 05:10 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Speaking of things that can do damage upon someone, Will Smith slapping the taste out of Chris Rock on the Oscar Show.

Hmmmmmm, now I remember Ricky Gervais taking a flamethrower out on every single person in the theater and not one person went up on stage and clanked him in the melon, not one.

People are making too big of a deal of the slap. It was just one slap not a punch. I guess what mad it kinda bad tho was cuz it happened live on the Oscar stage.

Its messed up to me how Will Smiths first Oscar will forever be connected to this Kanye moment smh.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2022 08:45 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

While it was a stupid move I don't think Will should have resigned from the Academy, people these days have hummingbird brains something else will happen that will cause outrage and they'll bandwagon on it and he'll be forgotten.

- He should have actually knocked out Rock, a sissy slap makes him look weak, a haymaker would make you think twice before fvcking with him. He would have gone to jail but the street cred would be priceless.

- Comedians need bodyguards nowadays, lets see Chris get hit if Dwayne Johnson was behind him LMAO!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2022 04:30 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

On average African American Men do have larger than average dicks.

Also African American Trans Women have larger than average dicks compared to their Caucasian counterparts.

I've done some research on the subject, 3 subjects in fact, and they were impressively endowed.
Could it be that you can't afford the hung white fellas?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2022 04:42 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Nothing wrong with being frugal.

This may sound racist but I assure you it's not, black women already kind of look like black men on average, so a black t-girl would pass more easily.

They have a more round booty so you honestly may not be able to tell which is what because of modern science.

White people have flat northern European asses, you can tell.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2022 04:47 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing wrong with being frugal.

This may sound racist but I assure you it's not, black women already kind of look like black men on average, so a black t-girl would pass more easily.

They have a more round booty so you honestly may not be able to tell which is what because of modern science.

White people have flat northern European asses, you can tell.
That's not true.

Sure, some do, but it's not always the case. It really comes down to glute muscles. If you build your glutes, you'll have a big round ass. Walking on your tip toes helps. Hiking, high heels, squats and climbing etc.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2022 05:32 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm sure genetics are involved, I got a dump truck naturally didn't have to work on anything for it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2022 06:22 PM