KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Smile Sonic 2

Why is nobody talking about this?

I thought it was pretty good.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2022 07:07 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I enjoyed watching the first one with my son. But that leaves me unable to objectively judge if it's actually good or not.

I haven't seen the 2nd one yet. Will wait.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2022 09:39 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

My seventeen year old daughter loved it, being the Sonic fan that she is and has been since childhood.

I thought it was just okay.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2022 10:20 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
My seventeen year old daughter loved it, being the Sonic fan that she is and has been since childhood.

I thought it was just okay.

17 year olds were sonic fans?

Why? Our generation grew up knee deep in What Nintendon't, but what does any kid today knows of Sega except that the games are dirt cheap and the 3d games are hit and miss?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2022 10:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ seems offended.. Lol

Old Post Apr 11th, 2022 10:52 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ seems offended.. Lol

Not at all, am just curious.

I mean, if he told me his daughter is a Crash fan I wouldn't be more shocked. Sonic is to Gen X as Humphery Bogart was to our folks genrration, and never met a fan of him growing up who couldn't drink.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2022 11:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Estacado

yeah, I enjoyed it. The infinity guantlet, one ring stone was amusing.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2022 11:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil2

Sonic 2 had 2 movies. The sonic movie with a bunch of heart, fun dialogue, and call backs that warm my sonic fan heart. The second movie was the wedding and it made me want to stab my eyes out, and I wasn’t the only one as literally like 40 people in the theater I was in left to grab snacks or something so they wouldn’t have to watch that garbage

I’d give it a 6/10

Old Post Apr 12th, 2022 12:47 AM
NotAllThatEvil2 is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil2 a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jim Carey actually became Robotnik, it was scary accurate.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2022 02:13 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will get around to watching on the weekend

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 12th, 2022 03:16 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil2
Sonic 2 had 2 movies. The sonic movie with a bunch of heart, fun dialogue, and call backs that warm my sonic fan heart. The second movie was the wedding and it made me want to stab my eyes out, and I wasn’t the only one as literally like 40 people in the theater I was in left to grab snacks or something so they wouldn’t have to watch that garbage

I’d give it a 6/10

The wedding part was indeed awful...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2022 11:04 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Sonic 2

^^^Yeah it was pretty good.

I liked the first one better but that’s not a knock on this sequel.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2022 05:15 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Yeah it was pretty good.

I liked the first one better but that’s not a knock on this sequel.

Yup.

The interraction between Sonic and Tom made it a much better movie Imo.

Here most of the human scenes were rather bad...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2022 05:29 PM
NotAllThatEvil2

I actually prefer the sequel.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2022 09:57 PM
NotAllThatEvil2 is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil2 a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The wedding part was indeed awful...

Wedding?

Funny, I'm going through the old Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comics and they have a goofy wedding early on. Maybe the scripts use the comics as source material?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2022 12:27 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Just saw the movie and it seemed fun. Not as much of a surprise as the 1st one but 5he 3rd act is worth the price of admission.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2022 01:24 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote