KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Moon Knight vs the Batmen

MCU Moon Knight vs the Batmen
Started by: John Murdoch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
John Murdoch

MCU Moon Knight vs the Batmen

Marc/Steven is thrown through the DC multiverse and has to take on the various incarnations of DC's Batman. Each round, Moon Knight is healed and finds himself in a different universe:

- Round 1: Nolan's Gotham City vs. Baleman
- Round 2: Matt Reeves' Gotham vs. Battinson
- Round 3: Burton/Schumacher's Gotham City vs composite Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney Batman
- Round 4: Snyder's Gotham City vs Batfleck
- Round 5: 60's Gotham vs Adam West Batman
- Final Boss: Dini/Timm-verse vs Kevin Conroy Batman

- Marc has his moon blades and his suit's abilities, each Batman has all his gadgets, but no vehicles. Each fight takes place in a fight scene area from each of the Batman's respective movies (for example, the skyscraper from The Dark Knight for Baleman, Axis Chemicals for Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney, the warehouse from BvS for Batfleck, etc.).

Old Post Apr 15th, 2022 06:50 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I'm not sure about all the gadgets. Batman probably has something that can restrain him, but Moon Knight appears to be impervious to physical harm. Moon Knight is so far above Batman in physical stats, its laughable.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 15th, 2022 07:07 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Marc bodies them with ease

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 15th, 2022 07:32 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I stomp the shit out of Bruce

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 15th, 2022 08:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Moon Knight in a stomp. Guy is impressive.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2022 10:09 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Doesn't West Batman have weird Toon shenanigans going for him? I'm genuinely asking as I've been hearing buzz about it across forums for sometime but haven't actually seen anything.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2022 01:26 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Doesn't West Batman have weird Toon shenanigans going for him? I'm genuinely asking as I've been hearing buzz about it across forums for sometime but haven't actually seen anything.

He mostly had gadgets to get out of predicaments from the whacky weapons his villains would use on him instead of just shooting him to death with bullets.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2022 03:49 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

He does. Think the roadrunner and the coyote in looney tunes. Batman has all the acme gadgets the coyote has except Batmans gadgets work. West Batman is easily the worst in H2H though.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 17th, 2022 12:35 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

He literally punches words into reality. He is a God tier h2h combatant

Old Post Apr 19th, 2022 11:52 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote