KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Reign of Supermen vs. Depowered Tyrant

Reign of Supermen vs. Depowered Tyrant
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Reign of Supermen vs. Depowered Tyrant

Superman, Eradicator, Cyborg Superman, Doomsday, Superboy and Steel faces off Tyrant.

Who wins?

Old Post May 1st, 2022 06:15 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Is this H/P Doomsday or DOS?

Old Post May 1st, 2022 06:30 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998

i dont think it matters, team stomp hard

Old Post May 1st, 2022 07:07 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Tyrant.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 1st, 2022 12:09 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Tyrant is back alive. I’ll wait to see how powerful he is this time around. Comics have a way of nerfing characters.

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 08:28 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant.

You don't think CS can take over Tyrant?

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 11:19 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Stoic
Tyrant is back alive. I’ll wait to see how powerful he is this time around. Comics have a way of nerfing characters.

Wait, what?! WHat issue did he reappear in?
Originally posted by Senor Cage
You don't think CS can take over Tyrant?

I think Tyrant is the more powerful technopath.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 11:41 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The latest Silver Surfer series. RonmLim is doing the art as well. Surfer is teaming up with Thanos to find out who stole the Reality gem from him. Jack of Hearts appears to be Tyrant’s Herald in the series as well. In the last issue Tyrant is sending Jack out to kill the Surfer, and Thanos. I guess Jack got a huge buff.

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 12:02 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

The latest Silver Surfer series. RonmLim is doing the art as well. Surfer is teaming up with Thanos to find out who stole the Reality gem from him. Jack of Hearts appears to be Tyrant’s Herald in the series as well. In the last issue Tyrant is sending Jack out to kill the Surfer, and Thanos. I guess Jack got a huge buff.

Just saw the series. If that's current Tyrant, I take back my original post. Team wins sad

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 12:55 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Just saw the series. If that's current Tyrant, I take back my original post. Team wins sad

Uhm, shouldn’t you wait to see what’s going to happen? Tyrant was originally powerful enough to treat every member on that team as inferiors. Best to see how things pan out.

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 01:31 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Uhm, shouldn’t you wait to see what’s going to happen? Tyrant was originally powerful enough to treat every member on that team as inferiors. Best to see how things pan out.

Tyrant empowered Jack of Hearts got owned by Thanos and Surfer claimed Tyrant couldn't handle the combined power of Thanos + Surfer. It's looking grim brother.

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 11:34 AM
deft

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998

DOS Doomsday and Tyrant from Cosmic Powers.

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 02:11 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please provide feats Tyrant is the stronger technopath. I have read everything Tyrant has been in up to these Surfer appearances I have not read. I don't see that... Scans?

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 03:05 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Tyrant empowered Jack of Hearts got owned by Thanos and Surfer claimed Tyrant couldn't handle the combined power of Thanos + Surfer. It's looking grim brother.

Maybe he just doesn’t want to do any of the heavy lifting. However, perhaps Jack has gotten a very large boost.

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 11:09 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Half the team can solo.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 5th, 2022 09:03 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Philosophía
Half the team can solo.

yep

Old Post May 5th, 2022 01:21 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Didn't Tyrant drain beforehand the team and had robotic minions? I mean I guess if it's under those circumstances.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 01:41 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

No he was using them to power up his vessel. He was never seen using an orb of power to fight beings on this level. He can power up low herald level characters to be powerful enough to give Thanos a fight. No one on that team is soloing Tyrant. By vessel I mean his ship.

Last edited by Stoic on May 9th, 2022 at 08:33 AM

Old Post May 9th, 2022 08:30 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

No he was using them to power up his vessel. He was never seen using an orb of power to fight beings on this level. He can power up low herald level characters to be powerful enough to give Thanos a fight. No one on that team is soloing Tyrant. By vessel I mean his ship.

Yup and his ship is the size of a planet no?

Old Post May 9th, 2022 02:17 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Yup and his ship is the size of a planet no?

Yes.

Old Post May 9th, 2022 07:35 PM