KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

I liked 7 out of 10 episodes. 2 were just meh and 1 was hot stinky garbage.

Really enjoyed the last episode, it was a reworking of the ST:TOS episode Balance of Terror, which is easily in the top 5 best episodes of TOS.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 8th, 2022 08:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I didn't like the casting for James T. Kirk, nope did not like it one bit.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2022 04:07 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I laughed in the finale they wouldnt show Scottys face. Like we see Kirk, Spock and Uhura. But hey dont show Scotty !

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I didn't like the casting for James T. Kirk, nope did not like it one bit.

Yeah Same.

Love or hate the Kelvin timeline, their casting was pretty spot on.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

I woulda never thought they'd mention/show [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sybok though

I may be wrong but that could be the first canon reference to Star Trek 5. Otherwise that movie was one of those, lets just move on and never mention again.

But maybe Cobra Kai has taught Hollywood, canon is canon, so just make the most of it.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 21st, 2022 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2022 08:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanielJohnso
Restricted

Account Restricted

enjoy this show

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2023 10:24 AM
DanielJohnso is currently offline Click here to Send DanielJohnso a Private Message Find more posts by DanielJohnso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

new season is june 15....

and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: klingons

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 21st, 2023 12:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Good preview, looking forward to it.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2023 04:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nt

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2023 07:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

another trailer but this time... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: boimler and becket in live action

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on May 26th, 2023 at 01:21 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2023 01:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Looks like the 1st season, which is good.

Old Post May 30th, 2023 05:13 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

2 weeks from tomorrow

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Post Jun 1st, 2023 01:38 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty good season premiere... LIKED HOW [SPOILER - highlight to read]: M'Banga and Nurse Chapel kicked ass after taking drugs But I've had a massive hard on for Jess since she was hired. Nice seeing the Klingons but I suspect they'll be around in some form all 10 episodes.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2023 01:52 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

LIKED HOW

Stopped reading, now I know this show is utter shite.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2023 03:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

pretty good season premiere... LIKED HOW [SPOILER - highlight to read]: M'Banga and Nurse Chapel kicked ass after taking drugs But I've had a massive hard on for Jess since she was hired. Nice seeing the Klingons but I suspect they'll be around in some form all 10 episodes.

Nurse Chapel, mmmmmmm

Will be watching this weekend.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2023 03:09 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course you will.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2023 03:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Decent first episode. Good seeing Klingons in their best form, the crabheads. The makeup on some was a little wonky thought.

Glad the Gorn are coming back. An underused ST race.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2023 04:19 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Decent first episode. Good seeing Klingons in their best form, the crabheads. The makeup on some was a little wonky thought.

Glad the Gorn are coming back. An underused ST race.
As long as the Gornal stay looking like a man in Lizard suit I will be happy.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2023 05:24 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Have to watch reruns or build a time machine and travel back to 1967 for that. Gorns are CGI now, or since Star Trek Enterrprise.

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 21st, 2023 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2023 07:16 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i enjoy courtroom dramas.. this episode started out fairly good, yet ended up stupendous

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2023 02:02 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Have to watch reruns or build a time machine and travel back to 1967 for that. Gorns are CGI now, or since Star Trek Enterrprise.
This is wrong!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2023 03:44 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

i enjoy courtroom dramas.. this episode started out fairly good, yet ended up stupendous

Was pretty good, despite having zero action. I suspect it will be the only ep like this in season 2.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2023 10:55 PM