KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Good news for Transgenders!

Good news for Transgenders!
Started by: Blakemore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
No they are identifying as a woman so they can win a game, or to wait in line to use a single-occupancy stall in a women's restroom.

This has nothing to do with surgery, which is another discussion entirely.

People want sports acheivements for social currency. Do you honestly believe that men will get that respect from other men by competing against women? That is why no man would do it, and you would have to be completely delusional to think that they would.

Moreover, there is no social benefit for a man to use a women's restroom. There is a longer wait time, and nothing inside to see but a row of stalls. He does not gain anything by going in there, and the sign on the door was not magically keeping him out in the first place.

No one is risking the social consequences of cross-dressing for funsies. It is an imaginary boogeyman that exists only in your head.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2022 07:00 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

A more interesting perspective:

WATCH THE ****ING VIDEO!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2022 07:50 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I want a baby eek!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 04:19 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I want to be a stay at home mom and have streaming kids crying in the background, while I scream at my husband. laughing

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 04:22 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another interesting video.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 11:15 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Trocity
I've only seen a out 3 or 4 cases, but the point is that this is a new phenomenon.

What is a new phenomenon? Transgenderism? Transgenderism (or something like it, different cultures have different concepts and words for similar phenomenons) has existed for literally thousands of years. Plenty of Asian, Middle Eastern, and African civilizations, some of whom older than pretty much any Anglo or Germanic civilization, have texts about them. Even in the West the Roman emperor Elagabalus was almost certainly transgender (and was killed partly for that reason, the other reason being they were admittedly probably the most incompetent emperor Rome ever had).

quote:
The more normalized it becomes, the more this sort of thing is going to happen.

Do you have any evidence besides fearmongering?

quote:
One of the cases was a man who had been put in jail like a dozen times, and the last time he said he was "now a woman", was put in a women's jail and started raping them. You think criminals in the future aren't gonna think "hmm, not a bad idea"?

I assume you're talking about Janiah Monroe? A trans woman who has a history of genital mutilation, regularly took hormones, and requests genital reassignment surgery?

You think that completely cisgendered men are going to start doing the same so they can be sent to a women's prison to start raping as many women as they can?

Also, what is your beef here? That this is a trans problem? What do you only give a shit about the rampant sexual assault problem our privatized prisons have when it's a trans woman raping cisgendered women? I do view people like Janiah Monroe raping fellow prisoners as a serious issue because I view prison rape and all of the other terrible shit going on in our prisons as a serious problem because the American prison system doesn't give a shit about the people sent there and in fact is incentivized to keep criminals repeat-offending so they can be used as slave labor. This isn't a trans issue this is a prison issue, and it isn't just female prisoners getting assaulted by trans women that's a problem. A lot more cis women get assaulted by cis women and a lot more cis men get assaulted by cis men in prison than cis women getting assaulted by trans women. Oh, and a lot more trans women get assaulted in male prisons than cis women get assaulted by trans women. Do you care about them?

quote:
Anything to comment on the several cases of mediocre male athletes dumpstering women after identifying as women themselves or no? You'd be fine with your daughter competing against biological men and having opportunities taken away?

Not really, because it actually isn't half as common as you seem to think and more importantly there isn't nearly enough data on it.

You may not realize this but there are in fact rules trans athletes must follow to compete in most promotions and events, all of which requires extensive hormonal therapy for a year or more and which does in fact lessen muscle mass, density, bone density, etc. To put it another way, trans women are weaker than they'd be without transitioning and living as cis men.

The only question is whether there can be meaningful competition between trans women and cis women and as far as I can tell we don't actually really know yet, despite people on both sides of the debate thinking we do.

So no, I don't have much to comment on this issue because I don't like arguing from a position of ignorance.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 12:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So trans women are weaker than cis men, but as we've seen, are still at an unfair advantage to cis women and your argument is "as far as I can tell we don't actually really know yet?" You later admitted you're arguing from ignorance...

You also seemed to confuse a trans woman raping in the woman's prison as cis men trying to get into the woman's prison and then steered the conversation to be about prison rape. Your post even admits (although you tried to hide it) that males (and by extention trans women) have an advantage over women (and cis men) when it comes to rape... You know what I'm talking about.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 06:13 AM
NemeBro

All I know is that your mother is a whore and you should kill yourself tbh.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 06:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
REEEEEEEEE!
laughing

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 06:46 AM
Adam_PoE

So trans women are weaker than cis men, but as we've seen, are still at an unfair advantage to cis women and your argument is "as far as I can tell we don't actually really know yet?" You later admitted you're arguing from ignorance...

Except we have not seen that. Where are all the transgender athletes out-performing their cisgenders competitors? If that was true, then we would expect every transgender athlete to hold the top position in their respective sport, and we do not.

You also seemed to confuse a trans woman raping in the woman's prison as cis men trying to get into the woman's prison and then steered the conversation to be about prison rape. Your post even admits (although you tried to hide it) that males (and by extention trans women) have an advantage over women (and cis men) when it comes to rape... You know what I'm talking about.

Rape is your stated concern. Are you concerned about cisgender men raping cisgender men? Are you concerned about cisgender women raping cisgender women? How about cisgender men raping transgender women? It seems you only care about rape when it fits your narrative.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 06:42 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Except we have not seen that. Where are all the transgender athletes out-performing their cisgenders competitors? If that was true, then we would expect every transgender athlete to hold the top position in their respective sport, and we do not.
We've already seen a transgender athlete win the women's weightlifting.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Rape is your stated concern. Are you concerned about cisgender men raping cisgender men? Are you concerned about cisgender women raping cisgender women? How about cisgender men raping transgender women? It seems you only care about rape when it fits your narrative.
It was Trocity's concern. My concern is there are men who, as far as I can tell, are using the blurred line of what it means to be male and female for their own selfish needs. If anyone cares to watch any of the videos I posted, they'll find a homosexual male offended at media trying to portray trans men who identify as "gay" or "femboy" to have sex with gay men as acceptable. Would you be okay with having sex with a trans man, Adam?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 07:00 PM
Adam_PoE

We've already seen a transgender athlete win the women's weightlifting.

Do you know how many transgender weightlifters have not outperformed their cisgender counterparts, or nah?

It was Trocity's concern. My concern is there are men who, as far as I can tell, are using the blurred line of what it means to be male and female for their own selfish needs.

And multiple people have pointed out why your concern is unfounded.

If anyone cares to watch any of the videos I posted, they'll find a homosexual male offended at media trying to portray trans men who identify as "gay" or "femboy" to have sex with gay men as acceptable. Would you be okay with having sex with a trans man, Adam?

Who cares? No one is forcing cisgender people to have sex with transgender people. If you want to, then do it. If you do not want to, then do not.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 08:57 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 1st, 2022 11:12 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

How much time do you spend fretting over this stuff, Blakey? It seems like too much.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 03:24 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
How much time do you spend fretting over this stuff, Blakey? It seems like too much.
You're probably right, I need a new hobby.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:55 AM
rudester
Tommy

3 words. Butt hole sex!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 06:06 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know why you're all turning a blind eye to the videos by this youtuber.

Is it because he's providing solid evidence?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:41 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm also noticing a trend in FTM trans bloggers.

Hey, why is everyone ignoring these issues? It's almost as if a lot of the users here just want to promote a certain narrative that is just "lol, let's laugh at Republicans"

Not that I'm against that, but doesn't anyone have anything else on here?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 08:00 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Maybe no one's as obsessed with trans people on here as you are.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 08:44 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Maybe no one's as obsessed with trans people on here as you are.
Lame excuse for hiding from an intellectual discussion.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 09:12 PM