KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Enya

Enya
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Enya

I CRIED when i first heard the lotr song may it be.... it was so beautiul! blink

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 02:41 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Awwwwww, it was! Lovely! The right word to characterise it, IMO, is magical. It has something magic in it....

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 02:45 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

It wasn't bad all LOTR music rocks

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 03:10 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Aww. I didn't cry, but it was very emotional. Gollum's Song is one of my favourite's as well, but Enya is at the top of my list as best LOtR music

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 04:16 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

ya I love that song smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:14 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I cried as well, but that was because it was playing...

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:56 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enyafreak

ive been a fan of enya for years. it was her involvment in the film that got me interested. id never read the books and didnt know the story. now ive read all three and absolutley love it. May it be was magical

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 08:38 AM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

i love orinoco flow and carribean blue.

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 08:48 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Not particularly fond of Enya, but she did her job well in the LOTR soundtrack.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 10:10 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
me,myself and I

Hey, did any one of you see one of Enya's video clips ? I think the music is nice, but the videos suck.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 02:14 PM
me,myself and I is currently offline Click here to Send me,myself and I a Private Message Find more posts by me,myself and I Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

i love enya and i was pretty excited to hear she would be apart of LOTR. I think she has the most beautiful voice out there, and her style blends perfectly with the films. Gollums song i though was horrible but the more i listened to it the more i liked it.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 02:37 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Is Gollums song on the 2nd films album? co i aint got that yet...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 04:40 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

Yes, it is the next to last song on Two Towers sndtk.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 05:00 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Indeed it is, and I've heard that there will be an Arwen's Song at the third album... messed

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 07:59 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Izz

I've been a fan of Enya for a very long time now. When I was young my mother and brother listened to it, and I listened along. I've always loved it. And then I watched FOTR and then I heard Enya! It was just perfect. I don't think it's the best song she's ever made, but it's very special to me as I always have to think of Rivendell as I hear it, and that, is ofcourse very good.

'But I say to you, king of the Numenoreans, not untill now have I understood the tale of your people and their fall. As wicked fools I scorned them, but I pity them at last. For if this is indeed, as the Eldar say, the gift of the One to Men, then it is bitter to receive.'

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 04:56 PM
Izz is currently offline Click here to Send Izz a Private Message Find more posts by Izz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Theres a really old enya song i adore... its so old, i have it on tape... cant remember what its called tho!

*screams in frustration*

I cant even remember the words!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 06:09 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I remember the tune perfectly... but you cant hear me!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 06:10 PM