KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of the near Omnipotents

Battle of the near Omnipotents
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Battle of the near Omnipotents

The battle begins within one and only one super giant universe.

BFR is not possible.

Which one of these near omnipotent characters would be the last standing?

Doctor Manhattan
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet
Darkseid (most powerful version)
Elaine Belloc
Beyonder (original power levels)
Molecule Man
Man of Miracles
Decreator
Living Tribunal
Perpetua

Which one takes this?

Old Post May 16th, 2022 03:39 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Probably Elaine Belloc (depends on the version, ofc).

Old Post May 16th, 2022 03:46 AM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Classic Beyonder > IG, Molecule Man, and LT, so we can count those three out immediately.

De-Creator can be stopped by just slowing his rate of progress to an infinitesimal amount, so he's out too.

By most powerful Darkseid I assume you mean Soulfire? Unless there is a stronger one I don't know of. I don't think he can win.

I actually haven't read recent comics so I don't know much about Perpetua, but I do know about Dr. M's multiversal powerup. But I don't know how powerful they really are.

So it comes down to Dr. M, Elaine, Beyonder, MoM, and Perpetua. And if I absolutely had to guess, I would say Beyonder.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 16th, 2022 03:47 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

True Darkseid is who I was thinking about. I never really gave DOTNG any real credit as I wasn’t entirely sure that it was canon.

Old Post May 16th, 2022 03:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Okay, after doing some research I think I have further narrowed it down to Elaine, Beyonder, and MoM.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 16th, 2022 04:56 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Classic Beyonder > IG, Molecule Man, and LT, so we can count those three out immediately.

De-Creator can be stopped by just slowing his rate of progress to an infinitesimal amount, so he's out too.

By most powerful Darkseid I assume you mean Soulfire? Unless there is a stronger one I don't know of. I don't think he can win.

I actually haven't read recent comics so I don't know much about Perpetua, but I do know about Dr. M's multiversal powerup. But I don't know how powerful they really are.

So it comes down to Dr. M, Elaine, Beyonder, MoM, and Perpetua. And if I absolutely had to guess, I would say Beyonder.
Okay, after doing some research I think I have further narrowed it down to Elaine, Beyonder, and MoM.

Beyonder doesn't has feats to contend at that level. He's all hype.

He most certainly loses to Perpetua at full power, forget about Elaine.

Old Post May 16th, 2022 05:38 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by abhilegend

Well I'm going by Pre-Retcon, Secret Wars I and II Beyonder, who scales above LT. So he is a contender.

Unless you want to make the argument that LT back then wasn't as strong as he was later shown/retconned to be.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 16th, 2022 05:39 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Well I'm going by Pre-Retcon, Secret Wars I and II Beyonder, who scales above LT. So he is a contender.

Unless you want to make the argument that LT back then wasn't as strong as he was later shown/retconned to be.

LT was never as strong as Mr Master would like to believe.

Spectre is more powerful than him by any measure of feats lol.

Old Post May 16th, 2022 05:43 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

LT was never as strong as Mr Master would like to believe.

Spectre is more powerful than him by any measure of feats lol.

I have always seen LT as stronger than the Source but below the Presence. But perhaps some feats could change my mind on that.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 16th, 2022 05:48 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I have always seen LT as stronger than the Source but below the Presence. But perhaps some feats could change my mind on that.

LT has zero feats to suggest he's more powerful than Spectre, forget the Source.

Dazzle us with those LT feats lol.

Old Post May 16th, 2022 05:55 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

LT has zero feats to suggest he's more powerful than Spectre, forget the Source.

Dazzle us with those LT feats lol.

Well I have said that I haven't been up to date with current Marvel or DC for about 8 years, so I wouldn't know the most modern stuff. I know that the LT was defeated by the Beyonders at one point, but I have yet to read that arc.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 16th, 2022 06:03 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Even "classic" LT doesn't has feats to contend. He's basically all statements about hierarchy and stuff. His best feat is repairing some damage by Infinity Gauntlet and that's it.

The only writer to give him so much importance (Starlin) had him getting absorbed by Heart of the universe which was only universal.

Old Post May 16th, 2022 06:05 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Even "classic" LT doesn't has feats to contend. He's basically all statements about hierarchy and stuff. His best feat is repairing some damage by Infinity Gauntlet and that's it.

The only writer to give him so much importance (Starlin) had him getting absorbed by Heart of the universe which was only universal.

I'm fairly sure that was omniversal, as it was above the IG. He also held the two Post-Retcon Amalgam Brothers in his hand, and was once going to replace the 616 universe with the Ultimate Universe, as the 616 universe is the lynchpin of reality. He could make the IG able and unable to function. He's said to exist in all multiverses simultaneously and have the authority to wipe any of them out.

He's usually portrayed as the top tier in the omniverse under TOAA, with only a few rare exceptions.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 16th, 2022 06:17 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Anyway I could dig through my old scans but as I said I'm not up to date, and I also don't even really do serious debating anymore. Besides, I need to get to bed. And it's also not like I agree with MrMaster anyway (we had a big debate on how powerful the 'Alien Entity' from Fantastic Four was once).

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 16th, 2022 06:27 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I'm fairly sure that was omniversal, as it was above the IG.

Hard to break it to you but IG was only universal.
quote:

He also held the two Post-Retcon Amalgam Brothers in his hand, and was once going to replace the 616 universe with the Ultimate Universe, as the 616 universe is the lynchpin of reality. He could make the IG able and unable to function. He's said to exist in all multiverses simultaneously and have the authority to wipe any of them out.

This is very good and all but holding someone isn't a feat lol.

Show us him wiping out even a universe, forget about a multiverse.
quote:

He's usually portrayed as the top tier in the omniverse under TOAA, with only a few rare exceptions.

He doesn't even has authority outside main multiverse lol.

Old Post May 16th, 2022 06:34 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Anyway I could dig through my old scans but as I said I'm not up to date, and I also don't even really do serious debating anymore. Besides, I need to get to bed. And it's also not like I agree with MrMaster anyway (we had a big debate on how powerful the 'Alien Entity' from Fantastic Four was once).

Cool

Old Post May 16th, 2022 06:35 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Hard to break it to you but IG was only universal.

I think it was retconned to be at one point but there was still evidence showing it was multiversal. I don't know the current status of the retcons on its power.

quote:
This is very good and all but holding someone isn't a feat lol.

Well they each represented at least a multiverse, so it's sort of like holding Eternity, who is the universe.

quote:
Show us him wiping out even a universe, forget about a multiverse.

Here he is considering replacing the 616 Eternity with the Ultimate universe Eternity:

(please log in to view the image)

I think this is still canon.

quote:
He doesn't even has authority outside main multiverse lol.

So this has been retconned then?

(please log in to view the image)

It says he has judgment over all multiverses.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 16th, 2022 06:41 AM
MrMind

endless mike cosmic knowledge is still stuck from 10 years ago
Elaine is effectively omnipotent, there is no nigh or near, her omnipotence is not lesser than the likes of TOAA, not by a long shot

Then you have a bunch of people who are completely out of their league compare to some others on the list,
like what is LT, IG Thanos and Darkseid doing here lmfao,
it is a stoic thread so I don't expect too much from it

if I have to rank them from most powerful to least

Elaine Belloc
Man of Miracles
Doctor Manhattan--Perpetua (they around same level)
Beyonder (original power levels)
Molecule Man
Living Tribunal
Darkseid (most powerful version)
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet (lol)

Decreator has no notable feat I remember, somebody can clue me in on him, but if I have to guess he be in the bottom of the totem pole as well

Last edited by MrMind on May 16th, 2022 at 07:58 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2022 07:49 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

the source and the presence are one and the same under certain writers

LT would be far far below that level, spectre at his most powerful would be a far better comparison, like abhigail said

Old Post May 16th, 2022 07:53 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

yeah that Death Metal Rise of the New God one shot really pull DK and Perpetua into omniversal level

plus Perpetua when first introduced was said to be most feared in the omniverse

Old Post May 16th, 2022 08:00 AM