KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of the near Omnipotents

Battle of the near Omnipotents
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
That handle isn't even verified if its him lol

Huh, didn't notice that before. Maybe LT and In Betweener really jobbed hard in Iron Man run

Old Post May 17th, 2022 03:43 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Endless Mike
More like 8 years, but yeah, that's why I don't really do debates these days, and asking for scans of everything that has been retconned wouldn't be very reasonable, so I can take your word for it until I read more stuff myself.

Yeah, alot has changed since Mr. Masters got outed badly.

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:45 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Classic NES
Yeah, alot has changed since Mr. Masters got outed badly.

What happened?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:47 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

What happened?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:48 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Can you summarize it for me? I don't really have time to read an 8 page thread.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:49 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Can you summarize it for me? I don't really have time to read an 8 page thread.

Basically what Galan said in the first page of said thread

quote:
This thread is directed solely at Mr Master.

Here's the deal, man... Everyone is already aware that you have been making sock accounts for over a decade now(and are still making them now.) It is what it is.

Thing is, your temp ban for socking is over now, and you are free to log in under your main account again... But for some reason you are STILL using sock accounts to lurk/post, and I don't understand why..? You are hardly the first person who has socked here, and you certainly won't be the last.

It is now very obvious that you are only using sock accounts so that it doesn't look like you've logged on since your ban. You want it to seem like you don't care enough to post here anymore, but you obviously do. So just man up and log in with your main account from now on if you want to lurk/post. Hell, set your profile to invisible mode if you don't want anyone to see when you are online. No one cares.

All of that being said, this "serial socking" thing you're doing is just getting stupid at this point. So even though it doesn't mean much in the scheme of things, we have all agreed that if you create another sock account to keep up this childish charade, your main account will be permanently banned. You've been given more chances than most here, so just cut the shit and move on.

**And for the record, I would have just PM'd you this request directly, but since you aren't logging in with your main account right now, you wouldn't have received the PM anyway. This way I'm sure you will have read our request.

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:52 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yeah I read that, but is that all? He was banned just for making dupe accounts? I thought Classic NES was implying that he was lying about stuff in comics.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:57 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He was making socks to prop up himself, logging in from different accounts to just talk about how great he was and flame other posters when they didn't agree with him.

One of the weirdest socking I've ever seen.

Old Post May 19th, 2022 05:02 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Yeah I read that, but is that all? He was banned just for making dupe accounts? I thought Classic NES was implying that he was lying about stuff in comics.

It actually a lot more cringe than that. But you need to follow the entire incident( the links were posted by DeadpoolXXX in that thread)

As for the stuff in comics, I did see sometimes people accuse him for lying about it. But most of us also were accused for similar things. I don't really pay much attention to the cosmic stuff so I can't have my opinion on it

Old Post May 19th, 2022 05:07 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The scale of it was insane.

And he's been indeed doing that for over a decade, as Galan said in the quoted post.

Most of us are hopeless geeks here, but Master was mentally ill.

Old Post May 19th, 2022 05:22 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

What happened?

In addition to what others have stated. DC has gotten massive and I mean massive expansions to it's cosmology and cosmics. Combined with masters cosmics hierarchy being tossed in the waste bin. Alot has changed.

Old Post May 19th, 2022 12:47 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Funny thing, he was treated better than most, as he was given a dozen of extra chances to explain his actions. Even a special thread was made by Galan. He wasted all of those.

Normally, it's an instant permaban for mass-socking.

And he did act in a very creepy way, PMing lots of users (including me) with more bullshit. "This cat would never do such a thing! I never socked! Okay, maybe once! But it's because I am too famous, I need to switch accounts often!"

Seriously, he was saying such bs laughing out loud

All of his cosmic posts were trash, tbh.

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

All of his cosmic posts were trash, tbh.

Tbh, I was always more of a GalacticStorm fanboy. wink

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:44 PM
carver9

Still disagree with Masters getting banned.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
Still disagree with Masters getting banned.

Because you are an idiot laughing out loud

Multiple Registrations
Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts purposely, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...hp?action=rules

And he's not banned, fyi. You would know that if you had a brain.

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:53 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Korvac wrecked LT and In Betweener, so you are right. Franklin>Galactus>Korvac>LT

He also lost to LPS Galactus.

Old Post May 19th, 2022 04:55 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He didn't. He lost to Reed

Old Post May 19th, 2022 06:43 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

He didn't. He lost to Reed

Did not know that.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:28 AM
BluDunk

Dr.Manhattan is strongest here followed by perpetua then sf darkseid.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2022 04:41 PM
BluDunk is currently offline Click here to Send BluDunk a Private Message Find more posts by BluDunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Mr. Master is back?

Imo, Man of Miracles or Elaine wins.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2022 06:29 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote