KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » How does Moon Knight compare to the mcu super soldiers?

How does Moon Knight compare to the mcu super soldiers?
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HumbleServant

How does Moon Knight compare to the mcu super soldiers?

Moon Knight
Black Panther
Captain America
Winter Soldier

How strong/fast/skilled is he compared to them?

Old Post May 16th, 2022 09:40 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

He's better then all of them, lol.

He might stalemate BP if they're both in their suits.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 16th, 2022 09:57 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Moon Knight uses the powers of a God as an avatar so can't really compare them

Old Post May 17th, 2022 05:01 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Black Panther - If in his suit, it should be a stalemate, as BP can't put Mark down, but Mark has no way of doing anything but kinetically-charging BP's suit with his glaives and strikes. Maybe if Panther saves a kinetic charge punch directly to Mark's face, maybe it puts him down for a KO, but that's the only way I see Panther winning.

Captain America - Mark stomps unless Cap has mjolnir and can shoot some lightning bolts at Mark.

Winter Soldier - Mark stomped before the Falcon and the Winter Soldier TV show, but after...Bucky gets uber-stomped.

Winter Soldier

Old Post May 17th, 2022 04:43 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I would say, moon knight has more in common with Jim Carey The Mask than any marvel superhero.

Old Post May 17th, 2022 05:56 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

In his ceremonial armor, Moon Knight looks resistant to virtually all conventional harm. Those spears they shoved through his body in episode 3 only slowed him down, and he popped them off without taking any damage at all. He's closer to someone like Ghost Rider now, rather than a street level vigilante. So yeah. I'd say he's far above super soldier level.

I know Marvel had a decision to make here, because no Marvel vigilante has been called a copy of Batman more than Moon Knight. So they chose to lean into what makes him different - dissociative identity disorder and the mystical connections. I know the comics have portrayed him having mystical enhanced capabilities as being something in his head he imagines, but it's more fun to watch him have them for real.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 20th, 2022 04:50 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote