KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder.Woman vs Juggernaut

Wonder.Woman vs Juggernaut
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wonder Woman moves the sun to restore Earth's orbit (and mentions that she has done it before which was done in golden age).

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Apollo casually moves the Earth back into the orbit.

laughing out loud

This is better than probably all of Thor's strength feats combined.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 02:53 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I believe Wonder Woman moving the sun in the Golden Age is just a myth perpertrated by fanboys, if we're talking about the same instance.

Doesn't change this thread, but still.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 02:55 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I'm pretty sure I saw a scan of it once.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 03:18 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Yeah, but there's a reason you only see the scan. The actual issue is never referenced [for obvious reasons] and you'll be surprised when you find it.

Go to Wonder Woman (1942) issue #58. The 'sun pulling feat' doesn't happen in the actual story, it's just an introduction hook page.

It's just that nobody cares about Wonder Woman to mythbust her feats.

Last edited by Philosophía on May 23rd, 2022 at 03:29 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 03:24 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Philosophía
I believe Wonder Woman moving the sun in the Golden Age is just a myth perpertrated by fanboys, if we're talking about the same instance.

Doesn't change this thread, but still.
Probably talking about this?:
https://ibb.co/fdrbGrN

In which case that was effectively just cover art. Dianna did not use physical strength to move the sun in the actual chapter.

{edit}
I see you already self-ninja'd.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 03:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

thumb up

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 03:48 PM
light889

Originally posted by Endless Mike
If there being contradictions and inconsistencies with other comics was enough to render a comic non-canon, then no comic ever would be canon. Except maybe a 1-shot that was the only thing ever published by a company.

But i'm talking about contradicting major stuff from already established canon. Also bizarro breaking the lasso is not consistent, because the lasso hasn't been broken in a lot of other appearances by characters just as strong and even stronger than him.

Another question, are we assuming that she can't hurt Jugg physically? I think she should have the raw strength to do so. And which versions are being used? Current i guess. Because if it is Classic Jugg vs Post Crisis WW. Post Crisis WW already beat him in unlimited accesss crossover that is canon.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:32 PM
light889 is currently offline Click here to Send light889 a Private Message Find more posts by light889 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
light889

Nobody cares about WW to check her feats? With the amount of out of context feats that i have seen posted on the internet for so many characters, i say this is hardly a WW case only.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:35 PM
light889 is currently offline Click here to Send light889 a Private Message Find more posts by light889 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I'm trying to catalogue a lot of feats for a lot of characters, but I can only do so much at a time.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:27 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Endless Mike
I'm trying to catalogue a lot of feats for a lot of characters, but I can only do so much at a time.

It's hard to keep up, especially these days at my age.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:29 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 10:14 PM
DarkSaint85

You're right; CIS is still in effect. WW will stop tying his legs up, and the Juggernaut will run on.

OTOH, Cain is stupid enough to stop running, regardless. Such a conundrum.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 03:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
light889

If we say they are fighting to the best of their capabilities. Then WW would use her super speed and lasso to properly BFR him. I still think she has the physical stats to damage him too.

Also they already fought in Unlimited Access #1 and Diana beat him. And that crosssover is canon.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 04:31 PM