KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why are boys being attacked for being boys?

Why are boys being attacked for being boys?
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it isn't, clothes have no gender. It was Scotland anyway where the national dress is a skirt for men.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 08:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread is retarded.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2022 09:13 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Something similar happened in the states. Boys were asked to stand up in an auditorium and apologize to all of the women over men that raped, or harmed women in the past. Is that not wrong? Has feminism crossed the boundaries? If so. Why would it be right for a child to be apologetic for crimes that they did not commit?

Old Post May 20th, 2022 09:32 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
This thread is retarded.

If you ever have a child and this happens to them, would you approve of this treatment?

Old Post May 20th, 2022 09:33 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
Something similar happened in the states. Boys were asked to stand up in an auditorium and apologize to all of the women over men that raped, or harmed women in the past. Is that not wrong? Has feminism crossed the boundaries? If so. Why would it be right for a child to be apologetic for crimes that they did not commit?
but that's not the same at all...

Old Post May 20th, 2022 09:47 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you ever have a child and this happens to them, would you approve of this treatment?
When I have a child, this won't happen. Haha!

Old Post May 20th, 2022 09:51 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by -Pr-
It was a simple question. Don't be so rude.

it wasn't just a simple question.

I am what I am. Jesus said that. Popeye said it too. How could both Jesus and Popeye be wrong. Think about that

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 10:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spinach!

Old Post May 20th, 2022 10:22 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anchors!

Old Post May 20th, 2022 10:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

-Pretty sure that was Australia

-While it probably had good intentions, it was poorly executed and stupid

-This had nothing to do with feminism

What do you think "Feminism" is?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 20th, 2022 10:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Spinach!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Anchors!
laughing out loud e' de e' de e' de poop poop!

Old Post May 20th, 2022 10:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I learned recently that Popeye was a semi-accurate charcture of a real person

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 11:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aren't they all?

Old Post May 20th, 2022 11:27 PM
Stoic
Avenger

but that's not the same at all...

What is the title about? Perhaps the reason that you guys aren’t able to see it is because of the SJW that has been growing inside of you. Or perhaps you’ve been made to be so used to the double standards of society that you can no longer see what is going on in society, or perhaps you do, and you only intention of being a part of these forum discussion is to troll people that aren’t far enough to the left or right.

Either way, these things are happening. Men are being turned into bitches. The agenda is to reduce men into becoming women without ****.

It doesn’t really matter where these things happen. My memory failed me. Really happy that you were able to take one thing and make it larger than the entire point.

Men are expected to go against their very nature to appease a growing problem, and no one can see it.

Or, perhaps twist a—ears to be me on these forums, are actually women pretending to be men? Either way, pretending that it doesn’t exist is the exact problem.

Old Post May 21st, 2022 02:19 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Rightness

We’ll if being known biblically is still the right answer then that is what people need to focus on with boys.

Attachment: 92cdf65b-5bdd-4581-9271-89a1c6d60df4.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 21st, 2022 02:31 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is the title about? Perhaps the reason that you guys aren’t able to see it is because of the SJW that has been growing inside of you. Or perhaps you’ve been made to be so used to the double standards of society that you can no longer see what is going on in society, or perhaps you do, and you only intention of being a part of these forum discussion is to troll people that aren’t far enough to the left or right.

Either way, these things are happening. Men are being turned into bitches. The agenda is to reduce men into becoming women without ****.

It doesn’t really matter where these things happen. My memory failed me. Really happy that you were able to take one thing and make it larger than the entire point.

Men are expected to go against their very nature to appease a growing problem, and no one can see it.

Or, perhaps twist a—ears to be me on these forums, are actually women pretending to be men? Either way, pretending that it doesn’t exist is the exact problem.
Tl;Dr

Old Post May 21st, 2022 02:41 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it wasn't just a simple question.

I am what I am. Jesus said that. Popeye said it too. How could both Jesus and Popeye be wrong. Think about that

Like anyone that grew up catholic I don't really listen to Jesus, but your use of Popeye does give me pause. Dammit. Now I'm stuck.

==

Anyway, this thread sure went to shit.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 21st, 2022 02:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Like anyone that grew up catholic I don't really listen to Jesus, but your use of Popeye does give me pause. Dammit. Now I'm stuck.

==

Anyway, this thread sure went to shit.
anyone in Ireland who grew up Catholic. In Africa they buy in to all that shit.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on May 21st, 2022 at 03:13 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2022 03:01 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

anyone in Ireland who grew up Catholic. In Africa they but in yo all that shit.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 21st, 2022 03:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I find it funny how Tyrone is a common black name and a province in Northern Ireland. laughing out loud

Old Post May 21st, 2022 03:05 PM