KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Krakoa vs Annihilation Wave

Krakoa vs Annihilation Wave
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ugh Destiny is such a trash character.

AWave could solo without Annihilus. People just don't realize how many bugs there were

Destiny has been quite amazing under Hickman. Granted, that's over now I guess.

Is it any different than people pretending Legion or Jamie don't exist? Or that Tempus can't time travel to give Krakoa more prep time, enabling whatever silly scenario we'd like to play with.

Betsy is Captain Britain now. With notice from Tempus, she could easily ask Elspeth to use her cross dimensional telepathy to mentally make Annihilus kill himself. Elspeth is just an alternate Betsy who has helped them before, so it's not unreasonable.

In a forum setting, it really comes down to how much we're limiting Krakoa here.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 23rd, 2022 at 07:18 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 07:13 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Aren't the Quantum Bands supposed to have uber resistance to TP?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 07:14 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Sometimes. I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed, but there's a lot to consider here.

I feel like people see "Krakoa" and think Cyclops and Nightcrawler without really factoring in all the mutants there.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 23rd, 2022 at 07:32 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 07:21 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by StyleTime
Sometimes. I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed, but there's a lot to consider here.

I feel like people see "Krakoa" and think Cyclops and Nightcrawler without really factoring in all the mutants there.

This.

We still have Cortez to amplify powers, Proteus, Jamie Braddock....

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 08:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

So Braddock and Legion are on Krakoa?! Haven't kept up with X-Men. I wonder how powerful the nation is truly. It's interesting because the Wave took on ALOT of races. I just can't see muties handling those numbers

Old Post May 24th, 2022 12:14 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So Braddock and Legion are on Krakoa?! Haven't kept up with X-Men. I wonder how powerful the nation is truly. It's interesting because the Wave took on ALOT of races. I just can't see muties handling those numbers

Alot of races except the master race: Homo-Superior.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 12:20 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Classic NES
Alot of races except the master race: Homo-Superior.

Naw. They just aren't collectively that powerful or at least haven't displayed the kind of power to take on iirc millions of worlds. I really don't think people remember how Uber that event was

Old Post May 24th, 2022 12:31 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Legion and Proteus are. Braddock was at one point - he was there to help terraform Mars.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 05:34 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mad Jim Jaspers was seen during X of Swords. Just saying.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 05:38 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Legion and Proteus are. Braddock was at one point - he was there to help terraform Mars.
interesting. So finger snap battle done?

Old Post May 24th, 2022 10:30 AM
DarkSaint85

interesting. So finger snap battle done?

Nah, he'll give birth to something.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 24th, 2022 10:58 AM
DarkSaint85

Old Post May 24th, 2022 11:06 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hmmm...not convinced. Something more?

Old Post May 24th, 2022 12:01 PM
DarkSaint85

Hmmm...not convinced. Something more?

What do you mean? TP alone would suffice.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 12:52 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What do you mean? TP alone would suffice.

They're going to TP the entire wave? Also iirc the ccr controls the horde.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 07:30 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Didn't they follow the queens, who followed Annihilus? So mind control him, and the entire wave would follow. Similar to how Cassandra took over the Shi Ar via Lilandra.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 07:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Same ccr that can get taken away from him easier than your virginity, you mean? wink

Old Post May 24th, 2022 07:32 PM
DarkSaint85

So......just TP Annihilus.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 07:55 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Does anyone in krakoa know how the wave works, specifically that they just need to tp annihilus and the whole thing falls?

Old Post May 24th, 2022 10:33 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Rogue probably knows. Captain America used to test her on her knowledge of extinction level events (including the Annihilation Wave, specifically) when they were both Avengers.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 10:57 PM