KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs. Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry and Count Nefaria

Superman vs. Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry and Count Nefaria
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Spite thread, either of the Marvel characters wins easily.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 08:26 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)
Best picture ever and it's Canon!

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 08:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Laughing stock of comic sites? Lmao herochat and CBR battle for that title.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 09:26 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Lol. Team destroys him.

By Stoic

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 10:17 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by tkitna
Lol. Team destroys him.

Nope

Old Post May 24th, 2022 03:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by playa1258
Laughing stock of comic sites? Lmao herochat and CBR battle for that title.
This thread is undeniable proof that KMC has become a laughing stock. Look at the responses from known superman fans, reinforced by the fact that it's still open and not closed for spite against superman. This thread would have been closed and warnings given out on any other Comic book site. Some of these Characters would beat superman to death by themselves, together they would tear superman to shreads with no trouble whatever.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 04:31 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
This thread is undeniable proof that KMC has become a laughing stock. Look at the responses from known superman fans, reinforced by the fact that it's still open and not closed for spite against superman. This thread would have been closed and warnings given out on any other Comic book site. Some of these Characters would beat superman to death by themselves, together they would tear superman to shreads with no trouble whatever.

What proof have you seen has convinced you to debunk the Mageddon feat?

Old Post May 24th, 2022 05:42 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What proof have you seen has convinced you to debunk the Mageddon feat?
This is the last time I will tell you. Go do research for yourself. Now go ask people why this spite thread against superman is still open.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 05:54 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

No, you see, my request isn't about that.

My request is asking you, what proof convinced YOU. Which piece was the smoking gun, as it were.

If you don't have one, it's ok. You can just admit it. Making claims without proof and using bias is against forum rules, after all - and if you can't back it up, yet you're still on the site, it shows well.....not everything that goes against the rules is banned.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 06:11 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

No, you see, my request isn't about that.

My request is asking you, what proof convinced YOU. Which piece was the smoking gun, as it were.

If you don't have one, it's ok. You can just admit it. Making claims without proof and using bias is against forum rules, after all - and if you can't back it up, yet you're still on the site, it shows well.....not everything that goes against the rules is banned.
It's called research. Try it. Will not respond again.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 06:55 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL

Again, your comprehension is failing.

I'm not generically asking for proof. I am asking for YOUR opinion - which piece, IYO, is compelling enough to debunk the feat.

I AM researching it - by asking you, because you are the only one who can answer it. See how my question is worded? I am specifically asking you for your viewpoint, for your opinion smile

But again, if you have none, and it's merely your own bias ....well, that's against forum rules, after all. Warnings should be given out etc etc, as you say.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 09:03 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

Again, your comprehension is failing.

I'm not generically asking for proof. I am asking for YOUR opinion - which piece, IYO, is compelling enough to debunk the feat.

I AM researching it - by asking you, because you are the only one who can answer it. See how my question is worded? I am specifically asking you for your viewpoint, for your opinion smile

But again, if you have none, and it's merely your own bias ....well, that's against forum rules, after all. Warnings should be given out etc etc, as you say.
When the claim was made about the feat, did you question superman fans? NO. When I read the claim, I took it upon MYSELF to RESEARCH it for myself. Just like I found out the claim was false, I instructed you to do the same. Now of course you are not going to question superman fans for making the claim because you don't want to offend them. I didn't debunk the feat, others did. You have the means to look it up for yourself same as I did. In other words, the proof you want is all over the internet, go find it for yourself. See how I worded that? Or is your comprehension lacking?

Old Post May 24th, 2022 12:34 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Then post the proofs you found on the internet that convinced you. After all, like you said, it is all over the internet

Old Post May 24th, 2022 12:44 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
When the claim was made about the feat, did you question superman fans? NO. When I read the claim, I took it upon MYSELF to RESEARCH it for myself. Just like I found out the claim was false, I instructed you to do the same. Now of course you are not going to question superman fans for making the claim because you don't want to offend them. I didn't debunk the feat, others did. You have the means to look it up for yourself same as I did. In other words, the proof you want is all over the internet, go find it for yourself. See how I worded that? Or is your comprehension lacking?

Again.

I am not asking for the 'generic' proof.

I am asking for the proof that convinced you. Which bit of it? Which specific sentence did you read that made you sit back and say ahhhh, yes, that is debunked? Do you understand? I am asking for a specific piece, that only you can provide, because only you know which piece is convincing.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 12:55 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JBL

People like you are why it's still open.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 24th, 2022 04:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I initially wanted to blast Stilt for making ta spite thread against Superman, but sitting back and thinking about what has been actually shown on panel in terms of full capacity, Superman actually has better feats than all of them. The Sentry has the potential to push him further than the vast majority of any opponent that he has ever faced, but his clutch moments leave much to be desired.

Gladiator turns into a marshmallow whenever he meats an equal or superior force. I mean,, call me biased, but I can’t get the mugging at the hands of Anni-Hulk out of my mind.

Hyperion has been a running joke outside of maybe 3 showings if you’re trying to compare him to what Superman does on average.

Count Nefaria is great when going up against characters far slower than he is, but compared to Superman, his top flight and movement speeds are slow in comparison to Superman’s.

I don’t believe that it is entirely outlandish for someone to believe that this team would steamroll Superman operating at average holding back levels, but this is about Superman operating at peak full capacity. All of these characters outside of the Sentry may not be able to defeat Cyborg Superman in 1v1 battle, let alone defeating a guy that ran all over him within seconds.

Aside from the Sentry, if you were to use the combined feats of this team, they can’t really compete with Superman in a feat war.

Good luck with that.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 07:03 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Stoic
I initially wanted to blast Stilt for making ta spite thread against Superman, but sitting back and thinking about what has been actually shown on panel in terms of full capacity, Superman actually has better feats than all of them. The Sentry has the potential to push him further than the vast majority of any opponent that he has ever faced, but his clutch moments leave much to be desired.

Gladiator turns into a marshmallow whenever he meats an equal or superior force. I mean,, call me biased, but I can’t get the mugging at the hands of Anni-Hulk out of my mind.

Hyperion has been a running joke outside of maybe 3 showings if you’re trying to compare him to what Superman does on average.

Count Nefaria is great when going up against characters far slower than he is, but compared to Superman, his top flight and movement speeds are slow in comparison to Superman’s.

I don’t believe that it is entirely outlandish for someone to believe that this team would steamroll Superman operating at average holding back levels, but this is about Superman operating at peak full capacity. All of these characters outside of the Sentry may not be able to defeat Cyborg Superman in 1v1 battle, let alone defeating a guy that ran all over him within seconds.

Aside from the Sentry, if you were to use the combined feats of this team, they can’t really compete with Superman in a feat war.

Good luck with that.

Didn't he hold two universes apart or something? (I never read that comic though).

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 24th, 2022 08:59 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by JBL

Originally posted by JBL

Originally posted by JBL
Will not respond again.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 09:10 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Didn't he hold two universes apart or something? (I never read that comic though).
Two Earths, specifically, because when they touch the universes collapse. Still probably his best feat, but Hickman Hype is pretty firmly planetary, as seen when he managed to stop another planet in motion, but not easily. Universal strength is wank.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 09:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Endless Mike

Hyperion according to many did briefly hold two realities apart, but I’d argue that he briefly held only the weight of two planets apart that were moving towards each other at tremendous speeds, or at a velocity great enough to pulverize the two planets upon impact of each other.

That actually changes the hard number, in terms of calculating the exact weight that he briefly arrested.

However, Hyperion was quickly placed within a specific weight class, which so happened to be well below a newbie Starbrand user.

Superman? Look, in my honest opinion, based upon the actual best feats that Superman has , which are usable, these guys are big fish in a small pond. Superman was having full blown conversation in super speed before a second elapsed. As mentioned, the only one capable of going the distance is the Sentry, because of Bob’s ability to alter reality.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 09:13 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote