KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs. Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry and Count Nefaria

Superman vs. Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry and Count Nefaria
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

does it really matter? they all get one shotted by superman

Old Post May 26th, 2022 07:51 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He certainly one-shots Wildstorm universe.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 08:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Gut instincts tell me that any high feat that matters in a fight for the team, Superman has a higher feat of the same type.

He's a ridiculously overpowered character and has been around since 1938 and that's a lot of writers doing their own thing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 26th, 2022 08:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's true.

I believe he would get gangraped here, though. Hard. And he would be screaming Pr's name during his ordeal.

RAOUUUUL

Old Post May 26th, 2022 08:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He certainly one-shots Wildstorm universe.

He wouldn't even get past Apollo

Different levels son

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:02 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Apollo's like Superman, just a bit weaker, limited energy reserves and likes dick.

Superman 9/10

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Superman 9/10 against the weak marvel pussies

1/10 against the wildstorm gay chad

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:12 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by MrMind
He wouldn't even get past Apollo

Different levels daddy

Fixed.

You got my nipples hard in a single post.

You know what to do now. Make an Apollo vs. Supes thread.

Do it love

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:17 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Well people, I just showed this thread to two if my DC writer friends. They both shook their heads and questioned why am I still even arguing with people on here. I asked them who would win. One simply said... If that fight actually took place, I would have to find a way to bring Superman back from the dead. Don't give a rats rear if people don't believe me.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:17 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I showed it to three of my DC writer friends and 4 of my Marvel writer friends and 3 > 2, 4 > 2.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:20 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by MrMind
does it really matter? they all get one shotted by superman

Most likely, with all but the Sentry. He isn’t normal flesh and blood.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:21 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Robtard
I showed it to three of my DC writer friends and 4 of my Marvel writer friends and 3 > 2, 4 > 2.
Yeah, all of a sudden you have DC writer friends. Try again.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:23 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by JBL
Yeah, all of a sudden you have DC writer friends. Try again.

I showed the same amount of proof confused

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:27 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Robtard
I showed the same amount of proof confused
You showed something all right.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:32 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by JBL
Well people, I just showed this thread to two if my DC writer friends. They both shook their heads and questioned why am I still even arguing with people on here. I asked them who would win. One simply said... If that fight actually took place, I would have to find a way to bring Superman back from the dead. Don't give a rats rear if people don't believe me.

They are too weak, and too slow. You fail to either see, or perhaps understand how forum matches are validated. Feats are used from each combatants best ever non amplified best canon showings.

The Superman clones lack things that allow him to shit all over them. Notice that only two of these characters possess the capability of fighting him within an atmosphere. One of them gets hammered by guys that operate on Superman’s best average levels. This is why Gladiator becomes two pieced at speeds that neither Count Nefaria, or Hyperion are able to do anything about. Sure, they may be able to see it happen, but that’s about the best that they could muster, and I’m giving them more credit than they deserve.

Clock Superman’s speeds compared to their own, and you’ll see that Half of the team would be unable to defend against his crazy speed advantages.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:33 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by JBL
You showed something all right.

Is that sexual? Are you hitting on me again? confused

Also, Captain James T. Kirk would whoop John Layfield's ass in a fight, be it a desert planet, steel cage or a wrestling ring, then seduce his wife Meredith with a single look thumb up

Last edited by Robtard on May 26th, 2022 at 09:44 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:42 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JBL

That you painted that as some kind of positive or boost to your argument just shows how little you've been paying attention to DC.

And no, it's obvious that you care very much.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^

Which one?

Hickperion, Mephiperion or Heroes Reborn?

stick out tongue

Hickman’s? That’s who I imagined that you were using. Regardless, Thaonos trashed an army of Hyperion. The more powerful ones are decent, but none of them would defeat Superman, however they would last longer against him in space.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:47 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

JBL is a good troll, but he has to work for his feeding frenzy with quote long posts.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 10:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
JBL is a good troll, but he has to work for his feeding frenzy with quote long posts.

Even you were less transparent, to be fair.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 26th, 2022 10:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote