KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Willow (Disney+)

Willow (Disney+)
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Willow (Disney+)

Sequel series to the movie (yes, that movie) starring Warwick Davis and Joanne Whalley:

I loved the movie. I had the Kelloggs toys. Fingers crossed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 26th, 2022 10:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh shit, love Willow (1988), will def check this out.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 26th, 2022 10:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

might possibly watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 27th, 2022 03:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Is anyone gonna watch tomorrow?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2022 10:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I've heard of the film, and probably seen clips here and there, but I don't think I've ever seen it all the way through.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2022 02:44 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I've heard of the film, and probably seen clips here and there, but I don't think I've ever seen it all the way through.

It's a fun flick for the whole family. Check it out, also, Princess Sorsha is f**king hot.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2022 05:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Indeed she is... I'm on it, then..

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 30th, 2022 10:15 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sexy gingers are sexy

Old Post Nov 30th, 2022 10:19 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

It's babies first Lord of the Rings kind of. A gateway drug to the harder stuff.

I liked the movie as a kid, not sure I could watch it now. Good family show though.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2022 11:12 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched the first 2 episodes

ugly cast, nice visuals, decent feats so far

oh and tony ravioli lol

Old Post Dec 1st, 2022 04:18 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

my 6 year old niece enjoys this way more than i do

Old Post Dec 15th, 2022 04:09 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Watched the first 3 eps. It's just okay, though clearly aimed at the teenage crowd.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2022 10:28 PM
ares834

It's awful.

I'm so sick of these companies taking these classic properties and turning into slop.

Seriously, the fact they ended an episode with a Metallica cover tells you everything you need to know.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2022 08:57 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by ares834
It's awful.

I'm so sick of these companies taking these classic properties and turning into slop.

Seriously, the fact they ended an episode with a Metallica cover tells you everything you need to know.

Christmas Story Christmas 🤮

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2022 02:21 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

This is absolute trash

Old Post Dec 20th, 2022 02:06 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

my niece likes this because of erin kellyman lol

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2022 04:05 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this show is not for grown ass men, but im glad one of my nieces like it

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 04:47 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

my niece keeps shouting for alora danon lol

Old Post Jan 5th, 2023 04:14 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I stopped watching after the first three, not terrible, but didn't hold my interest.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2023 12:50 AM
DanielJohnso
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only thing you have to do differently from

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2023 10:23 AM
DanielJohnso is currently offline Click here to Send DanielJohnso a Private Message Find more posts by DanielJohnso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote