KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Abortion

Do you beleve in abortion?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 249 48.16%
No 221 42.75%
? 47 9.09%
Total: 517 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Abortion
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (787): « First ... « 784 785 [786] 787 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in Ohio

A 10-year-old girl was denied an abortion in Ohio after the Supreme Court ruled last week that it was overturning Roe v. Wade, demonstrating the tangible impacts that the high court’s decision is having on patients seeking access to the medical procedure. -snip

Once again showing the anti-choice people do not really give a shit about children.
Abortion is murder!

10 year old was asking for it and should take responsibility or use a condom!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2022 06:14 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

She has no right to kill a baby!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2022 06:14 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, why do KMCers care so much about states banning Abortion? It doesn't affect your lives...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2022 10:44 PM
rudester
Tommy

I thought you were British

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 04:52 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Abortion is only for cool people who want to have unsafe sex and not feel guilty about it after. Abortion is also popular with politicians who want to have sex with teens. And sluts who are having a busy day.

Don't drag the man broh!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 04:56 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm surprised there are sluts who don't know what contraception is...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 07:38 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore
Also, why do KMCers care so much about states banning Abortion? It doesn't affect your lives...

It's about right and wrong. A given wrong doesn't have to personally affect you, to have compassion for others where it does. Then again, I'm not a Rightist.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 04:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A pregnant woman got a ticket for driving in the HOV lane in Texas. She says her fetus was her passenger

Brandy Bottone was driving in the HOV lane meant for at least two people per vehicle in Dallas, Texas, two weeks ago when she was pulled over by police. The officer noted there didn’t seem to be anyone else in the car, but Bottone had a retort – she was 34 weeks pregnant.

“He said, ‘Is there somebody else in the car?’ And, looking around, I said, ‘Yes there is,’ and he said ‘Well, where?’ I pointed at my stomach and I was like, ‘Right here,’” she told CNN on Sunday.

“He said, ‘Well, it’s two bodies outside of the body, so that doesn’t count.’ I was kind of in shock, and I was like, ‘Well, in light of everything that’s happened, and I’m not trying to make a huge political stance here, but do you understand that this is a baby?’”
-snip

laughing out loud

Good on her, but I suspect she will lose the argument because Rightist love being shameless hypocrites.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 05:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

A pregnant woman got a ticket for driving in the HOV lane in Texas. She says her fetus was her passenger

Brandy Bottone was driving in the HOV lane meant for at least two people per vehicle in Dallas, Texas, two weeks ago when she was pulled over by police. The officer noted there didn’t seem to be anyone else in the car, but Bottone had a retort – she was 34 weeks pregnant.

“He said, ‘Is there somebody else in the car?’ And, looking around, I said, ‘Yes there is,’ and he said ‘Well, where?’ I pointed at my stomach and I was like, ‘Right here,’” she told CNN on Sunday.

“He said, ‘Well, it’s two bodies outside of the body, so that doesn’t count.’ I was kind of in shock, and I was like, ‘Well, in light of everything that’s happened, and I’m not trying to make a huge political stance here, but do you understand that this is a baby?’”
-snip

laughing out loud

Good on her, but I suspect she will lose the argument because Rightist love being shameless hypocrites.
They're anti-woman. Even George Carlin knew this back in the 80s.

"Have you ever noticed the people against abortion are people you don't wanna **** in the first place?"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 05:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Blakemore

when I'm 60-something and get stabbed in the subway by one of the unwanted "miracles" that are being force-birthed, I'll take comfort looking back on your wise words

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2022 12:26 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
when I'm 60-something and get stabbed in the subway by one of the unwanted "miracles" that are being force-birthed, I'll take comfort looking back on your wise words

That'll be a glorious world to live in. Especially all the over crowding and extra pollution. Conservative utopia... until Jesus comes back, of course.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2022 12:47 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ndroidApp_Other

The right denied the story of a 10-year-old getting an abortion – it only gets worse

Old Post Jul 16th, 2022 10:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
That'll be a glorious world to live in. Especially all the over crowding and extra pollution. Conservative utopia... until Jesus comes back, of course.
Well, if we're overcrowded by then, Bash getting killed would be a good thing!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2022 10:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Kansas voters resoundingly protect their access to abortion

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — Kansas voters on Tuesday sent a resounding message about their desire to protect abortion rights, rejecting a ballot measure in a conservative state with deep ties to the anti-abortion movement that would have allowed the Republican-controlled Legislature to tighten restrictions or ban the procedure outright.

It was the first test of voter sentiment after the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in June that overturned the constitutional right to abortion, providing an unexpected result with potential implications for the coming midterm elections.

While it was just one state, the heavy turnout for an August primary that typically favors Republicans was a major victory for abortion rights advocates.
-snip

Kansas Democrats, Independents and a few moderate Republicans came out in force to protect women's rights to govern their own bodies. While this is just one state (for now), Kansas is a deep Red Rightist shithole, so this really says something about how the majority of Americans feel about the SC's decision to overturn Roe V Wade.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2022 04:33 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kansas voters resoundingly protect their access to abortion

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — Kansas voters on Tuesday sent a resounding message about their desire to protect abortion rights, rejecting a ballot measure in a conservative state with deep ties to the anti-abortion movement that would have allowed the Republican-controlled Legislature to tighten restrictions or ban the procedure outright.

It was the first test of voter sentiment after the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in June that overturned the constitutional right to abortion, providing an unexpected result with potential implications for the coming midterm elections.

While it was just one state, the heavy turnout for an August primary that typically favors Republicans was a major victory for abortion rights advocates.
-snip

Kansas Democrats, Independents and a few moderate Republicans came out in force to protect women's rights to govern their own bodies. While this is just one state (for now), Kansas is a deep Red Rightist shithole, so this really says something about how the majority of Americans feel about the SC's decision to overturn Roe V Wade.
thumb up

Old Post Aug 4th, 2022 04:41 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yup. props to those Kansas voters for rallying and showing up to vote for what's right.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2022 06:26 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Denying women abortion rights is white supremacy.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2022 04:22 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Black women aborting black babies is white supremacy.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2022 05:33 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deporting pregnant black women is not white supremacy. It's creating a new nation, liberating West Africa. I'll call it Monrovia. smile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2022 05:37 PM
Adam_PoE

Grand Jury Set to Indict Woman Who Miscarried

A grand jury is set to decide whether an Ohio woman who miscarried a nonviable fetus should face criminal consequences. Brittany Watts, who was reportedly turned into the police after her September miscarriage, has been charged with the fifth-degree felony abuse of a corpse in Trumbull County, Ohio.

Her case has been held up as evidence of how easily pregnant people can find themselves in law enforcement's crosshairs, especially since the overturning of Roe v Wade and amid tightening abortion restrictions in the U.S. If convicted, Watts could spend up to a year behind bars.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2023 08:16 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote