KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » From

From
Started by: tkitna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaden_3.0

And of you yanks been watching s2?

There's no release date for the UK yet...which is...annoying

Old Post Apr 29th, 2023 01:51 AM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Finally getting shown over this side of the pond. All episodes downloaded and ready. Ep 1 was decent enough.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2023 01:17 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I have it downloaded, haven't watched yet.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 26th, 2023 03:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

S2 was decent. Set up many more questions than it answered and had a couple of plot diversions that never really went anywhere but still has some great characters. Less gory but way more creepy and mysterious than s1. Glad it's been renewed for s3 but remains to be seen if it survives the inevitable mass cancellations that the strikes are going to bring about.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2023 12:40 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Still on my to-watch list, glad to hear its more creepy/mysterious, I loved that aspect of S1.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2023 05:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

6 eps in s2 now, I'm getting a heavy Lost feeling with scenes seemingly having no real purpose to the story and that's not good, as I hated Lost in the end.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2023 07:35 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

There'll be 2 plots ending quite soon. The "is the whole thing a conspiracy" and the weird mysterious force unleashed by the old guy chained to the wall at the beginning of the season. I think you'll like the end though.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2023 10:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Cool, hope so.

Kinda bummed they killed off that one creature, he was the creepiest one with that perverts smile.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2023 05:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Finished it. I thought the Evil Music Box angle was retarded. I am definitely getting a heavy Lost feeling from this now, which sucks as S1 was very good.

Probably won't watch S3 unless I hear it's good.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2023 04:31 PM