KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy Vs. Jason

Freddy Vs. Jason
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

Freddy Vs. Jason

Hey...who thinks this movie is going to be the worse movie ever..i mean come on...putting two characters in a movie, whos movies have been bombing the last ten years..and i dont even think its a comedy..thats horrible...speaking of horrible..seen the trailer? *shutter*

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 05:43 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

All I hope is there is a lot of bloodshed and a high body count...oh and some nudity would be good too.

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 05:55 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

oh of course....Jason naked..**** yeah!? no...just kidding..but yeah gore and some nice shots of the ladies is always great

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 05:59 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

where can we get the trailer

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 07:02 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 07:39 PM
diegocala
Replicant

If you remember Jason is a Herm...he is neither a boy or a girl

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 07:58 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

ewwwwww

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:01 PM
diegocala
Replicant

yup, he's like a mean Ken Doll

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:36 PM
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

haha

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:39 PM
KidRock

where did u learn hes a HERM. I thought he was a guy because of his name Jason and he just plain old looks like one lol

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:57 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it'll be fine.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:58 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Came out in the first movie...at the end, his mom spills the beans

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:52 PM
KidRock

I never saw the first movie can someone please explain to me how he actually came to be the blood thirsty killer he is today. Thanks a lot!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 11:13 PM
Sacrifice

*ORIGINAL FRIDAY THE 13th SPOILERS*

Kid Rock,

I recently watched the first Friday the 13th. If you are a fan of serious horror and have not seen it, I recommend that you watch it. You may be surprised by the ending. I consider it one of the best in the series.

However, if you really want to know the history of Jason, read on...

The original Friday the 13th begins with camp counselors preparing for the re-opening of Camp Crystal Lake. Quite a few years ealier the camp was forced to close down after two tragic events occured: a child drowned and two camp counselors were murdered. Of course, like all Friday the 13th movies, one by one the young counselors die a violent death. Jason, however, is not the killer. Near the end we learn that his mother, Pamela Voorhees, is the one doing all the killing.

Pamela explains to Alice, the last surviving counselor, that her child Jason was the one who drowned in the lake. She killed the two camp counsolers whom she blamed for his death. In her insanity, Pamela blames all counselors for the death of her son. After a long chase and struggle, Pamela is beheaded by Alice. Exhausted, Alice takes a boat to the middle of the lake to rest. Jason jumps out of the lake and attacks her.

In Friday the 13th Part II, one character speculates that Jason witnessed the death of his mother and is basically haunting Crystal Lake seeking revenge for her death.

That is pretty much it for story and character development. The story in the sequels are pretty much just an excuse to get teenage kids within striking distance of Crystal Lake. Jason does take a cruise to New York once though. messed

Last edited by Sacrifice on Jun 18th, 2003 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:12 PM
Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cloaked

I've been following the making of Freddy vs. Jason for a long time with nothing but skeptism. But having seen the trailer, now I'm looking forward to it. It won't be "oh, DAMN! That was good, man!", but probably more like "hmph...cool!".

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 05:07 PM
Cloaked is currently offline Click here to Send Cloaked a Private Message Find more posts by Cloaked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jimmy986

is there a website that has detailed info about all the friday the 13th movies.i saw them when i was younger but forget what they were all about

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 11:49 PM
jimmy986 is currently offline Click here to Send jimmy986 a Private Message Find more posts by jimmy986 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

you can just go to Amazon..type in the name of those movies...and they give a synopsis on them

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 11:51 PM
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

Amazom.com

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 11:51 PM
chico
chopper style

Oh its going to be kinda cool.

Attachment: freddy.jpg
This has been downloaded 200 time(s).

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 06:12 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

It looks good enough to watch. Then again, I thought the same about Jason X sad

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 06:16 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote