KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy Vs. Jason

Freddy Vs. Jason
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

4 days left...

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 02:55 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

has anyone tried to download it off of kazaa? if so is it real ?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:25 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i have tried but the download was taking to long...i had to wait 72 hours for that and i have a really good internet connection...

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:44 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

Whoa

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:05 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

All I gotta say is..... what the hell would you do if you was face to face with Jason...... throw a bucket of water on him..... thats what I would do.....

Rational thinking

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:10 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah im not arguing hes bad a_ss its just id rather be killed by jason than fredd, jason just kills you most times quick if not quick its still quick enough, on the other hand freddy tortures his victims taking there most deep seeded fear and incorperating it into his killings and then he keeps there souls. thats harsh man almost as morbid as pin head

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

rages is right noone would be able to fight pinhead i liked how rages put that a league of his own yeah pinhead is a deffintly one scary ****ed up killer. there is no way any one of the horror guys could beat him maybe one of his cybortes but deffintly not him.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:21 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

whos pinhead??? sry im a noob when it comes to horror people

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:43 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

anyone see Robert Englund ( freddy ) on the tom green show just now? he seems like a realllllly cool guy great humor

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:32 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

is it true they making new hellraiser movie?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:47 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i would luv to see Mike Myers vs Jason its hard to say who would win...hmmm whos faster? I think mike myers or maybe hmmm

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:03 AM
DeNiro

Pinhead is from the movies hellraiser. hellraiser is about this box that people find and this box when solved will either open the gates of heavne or hell well they always get hell and this guy named pinhead has pins all over his head thus giving him the name pinhead. he kills people with these chains and has these followers that r all ****ed oup it is a very ****ed up moive and the first one they made they had to cut out 17 minutes of it to give it a R rateing so u can tell it is a very gruesome movie. PINHEAD RULES though

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:08 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

r u kidding me freddy kruger will kick jasons ass freddy has the powers that jason just doesnt posses i mean jason is very very strong but also very very dumb freddy is a killer that makes fun of u as u r killed i mean he isa genuis when he kills u. I mean freddy will find a way to get into jasons head or his dreams even though he doesnt sleep in my thread i posted about this subject someone said that when jason is hurt he is out cold for a while so what makes u so sure he cant be dreaming then freddy goes in their ****s with jasons mind a lil and uses his powers agaisnt him. but all i have to say is that if u wanted a great stupid movie they should take everyhorror guy ever and face them against pinhead and his followers because i doubt ne one would be able to defeted pinhead cause when these guys die in their movies they go to hell well pinhead like ****in works there noone would have a chance against him

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i got idea tag team match Freddy/Pinhead vs Jason/Mike Myers...nice battle

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:34 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i've seen Hellraiser I, and III or was it II dont remember but both were good. Did u know they were going to name Pinhead "Nailhead" but Nailhead sounded stupid...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:36 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Holy sh*t I can't believe I din't think of this sooner. It took another case of insomnia to figure it out. Jason wins, I mean he has too, otherwise how would they have had Jason X? It wouldn't have been possible, no?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:14 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I agree Nailhead does sound stupid

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:15 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mknight666

Pinhead is by far my favorite horror villain. I'd love to see him kill Freddy and Jason...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:07 AM
mknight666 is currently offline Click here to Send mknight666 a Private Message Find more posts by mknight666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah well i dont think jason X counts, anything that bad is eigther forgiven and gorgotten about or remembered with a grudge fuelled with disgust. It wasnt even stupid funny like other jason movies it was just bad, theres a scene in that movie where there running in the dark and you cant tell the backround is a black curtain thats just bad

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 02:59 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i dont know anyone who could take out pinhead though, i could see maybe the original crow (brendan lee) taken him down or some fallen angel like gabriel from the prophecy but even then pinhead would more than most likely just convert them into one of his cynobites, in the case of beating pinhead it would prolly take another creation from barker to find a being who could take down ol pinhead

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:03 PM