KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy Vs. Jason

Freddy Vs. Jason
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

yeah new nightmare blew the big wet one and spit it all over the fans face, hoever i did like when freddy asked the kid if he ever played skin the cat but thats bout it

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:22 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah that was pretty funny i liked that line also i think the best freddy line is when he is reffreing to his glove and he goes this is god

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:20 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

If I recall correctly........I believe I heard somewhere that Sean Cunningham actually had an active role in not only script approval but also overseeing the movie..........which is something he hasn't done in a long time............

as for Wes Craven.......

He has no say whatsoever about anything. He owns nothing. New Line Cinema owns the copyrights and trademarks for Freddy Krueger and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Wes did the first movie.......he actually took an active role on the third movie (hence bringing back characters from the original)......and he did New Nightmare. That is it. He had no say about anything.......which is why NOES 2, 4, 5, and 6 are sub par compared to parts 1 and 3. I can't really blame him for part 7.........he was merely trying to come up with something original to reclaim the greatness of his original story...........he had little to work with as New Line had already ran his creation into the ground, he tried to start over with a fresh new look and it just didn't work. The only mention of Wes Craven on NOES 2, 4, 5, or 6 is that of Executive Producer.......which means nothing. It is an empty title which has nothing to do with the movie. He created the character of Freddy Krueger which enabled those movies to be made.........much like Kevin Smith is listed as executive producer of Good Will Hunting even though he had nothing at all to do with the movie. He merely made the movie possible by getting the script from Affleck/Damon to the studio enabling the picture to be made.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 03:01 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i liked 2 and 4 alot the acting sucked but they suck in all of them except the first, but if anything im truly glad they diddnt change freddy or jason around for FvJ im glad there keeping the original look for them, i like when freddy busts out with his power glove in revenge LOL when i fisrt saw that i laughed so damn hard

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 05:03 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
Actually is Friday the 13th part 7 :The New Blood that features "that psychic chick"...........It is one of my favorites also

Friday the 13th - Pamela Voorhies kills to avenge her son's death

Friday the 13th 2 - Jason is now the killer (wearing a burlap sack on his head to hide his face)

Friday the 13th 3 - Jason gets his hockey mask!

Friday the 13th : The Final Chapter - Tommy Jarvis hacks Jason to bits at the end

Friday the 13th part V: A New Beginning - Jason is not in this movie........copycat killer

Friday the 13th part VI: Jason Lives - Jason is resurrected by accident...Tommy Jarvis is tries in vain to warn the sherrif

Friday the 13 part VII: The New Blood - The "psychic chick".......

Friday the 13th part VIII: Jason Takes Manhatten - School trip to NY, Jason hitches a ride

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday - Jason dies.....his spirit leaps from person to person as he attempts to reclaim a female Voorhies body.

Jason X - Jason is found frozen in the future........goes on killing spree aboard space ship.

that clears a lot up lol i was watching the first jason movie the othe rnight and i was like where is jason????. in the second one he gets a burlap sack? lol intresting. and how in a new begginging jason is not the killer??? sorry for all the questions just trying to clear some stuff up.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 06:54 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

6 was my favorite, was 4 the one with the crazy kids ?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:24 PM
DeNiro

my favorite freddy movie is freddy's dead and then my favorite jaon movie is probly jason takes manhattan

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 09:21 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

"in the second one he gets a burlap sack?"

no.......Jason already has the sack over his face the first time we see him.....in Freddy v/s Jason we find out that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: kids were teasing him trying to get him to put this sack over his head to hide his face right before he drowned.....he drowned holding the sack

"intresting. and how in a new begginging jason is not the killer???"

I forget the names but.......there is a fat kid that is axed to death by one of the fellow mental patients........it turns out that the killer is actually that fat kid's long lost father who just happens to be the paramedic that comes and claims his body. It is a dead giveaway when watching the movies as "Jason" or so we think character is wearing a hockey mask with a blue triangle on each cheek , not the hockey mask with one red triangle on the brow. At the end he is unmasked and we all find out......

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 09:32 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah if u wanted to kill sumone when jason is out it would be really easy to put on a hockye mask and get a machhette and hack a few people up without getting caught

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 09:43 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

"i've seen Hellraiser I, and III or was it II dont remember but both were good. Did u know they were going to name Pinhead "Nailhead" but Nailhead sounded stupid..."

actually his name isn't officially Pinhead at all........the character's name is actually Elliot Spencer. The only time he has ever been referred to as Pinhead is in part 3 and it's not used as his name......it's used as a slang insult. In Hellraiser he is credited as "lead Cenobite".......

After Hellraiser came out and Pinhead had no name other than "lead Cenobite". People (fans NOT the movies creators) began calling him Pinhead as a descriptive term because we didn't know his name. This has stuck with him and when they made Hellbound the credited him as "Pinhead" as it was the name given to him by the fans......even after his real name "Elliot Spencer" was revealed to us in Hell on Earth the name "Pinhead" has still stuck with the character.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 09:45 PM
jinXed by JaNx

in the original story clive barker referred to him as pinhead quite a few times as narration in the book

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 09:52 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I was unawair that Hellraiser was a novel before the movie was made.................I know he has released Hellraiser books but I have never, ever heard of him having a book about Hellraiser out before the movie...........hmmm..........what is the name of this book and when was it published? Sounds interesting and I want to see how much they changed the story.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 09:56 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

I WATCHED FREDDY VS JASON!!!! IT WAS AWESOME OMG!!!! SOO FUNNY!!! IT WAS A COMBINATION OF FUNNY AND HORROR!!! (sorry i typed in caps too happy) DAMN THE ENDING WAS SOOO TIGHT. I RECOMMEND ALL HORROR MOVIE FANS TO WATCH IT!! I GIVE IT A SOLID 9.8 out of 10. IT WAS REALLY GOOD.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 11:28 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
l1n3x

GIVE US THE SPOILER!
save me 10 bucks and tell me who wins!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 11:29 PM
l1n3x is currently offline Click here to Send l1n3x a Private Message Find more posts by l1n3x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

the spoiler is under the horror section i think evil dead wrote it for us it was a good spoiler but i knew who won ne way so it didnt matter

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 11:46 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it wouldnt work to have pinhead in the battle of the horror villians because he is actually not a villian. he generally acts as justice in his movies, killing only those who have wronged the innocent. plus he has infinite powers seeing as he's satans lap dog.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:33 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

well freddy and jason and every other horror guy has done wrong to the inoocent so he wouldnt mind punishing them so he could have a batte between the horror guys of like other movies against him cause they have done wrong to the inoccent

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:06 PM
mane666

Yo People Some one got A Mudvayne Video? wink

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:43 PM
mane666 is currently offline Click here to Send mane666 a Private Message Find more posts by mane666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote