KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy Vs. Jason

Freddy Vs. Jason
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

I think it will just be ridiculous...I at least hope the movie doesnt take itself seriously

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 06:18 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stylez777

Long time comin....

I remember Jason goes to hell (movie stunk bad!!) at the end when everyone seen freddy grab jasons mask and you heard the laugh.. About what, 10 years later we now have a jason vs freddy movie.. Personally I think the movie shoudl be so-so. I mean horror movies haven't been any good since the 80's. Trust me I seen them all, any horror movie worth seeing (and most that are not) I have seen, and the undisputed champion of horror movies was Halloween 1, 2, & 4..... There comes a point when you span a movie over what 2-3 decades that the effect does wear off, and since most people who were alive when friday 13th, elm street, halloween were made are now older and are not as easy to scare... In any event, I would have much rather seen Michael Myers vs Jason instead of corny freddy, but wee all know two main char who don't talk would make a lack luster movie and also that New line Cinema doesn't own the rights to the halloween series, I guess we have to settle for this movie which like i said before will probably be so-so.

If I was making the movie, why stop at Freddy and Jason? they are in hell right? Why not add Pin-head? we could also throw in Leather face too make it some more fun, make it like a UFC for horror legend, Freddy vs Jason vs Myers vs Pin-head vs Leather Face in a 5 man battle royal, with that corny dude from scream as the ref so we can watch him get slapped around by the kings of horror...that woudl make a great movie...atleast it would be worth the price of admission...

For me when I leave the theater after the movie my reaction most likely will be "that was cool, but Myers would have B*tch Slapped both of them". So now I am stuck watching my Fav slasher dude get his butt kicked by Busta Ryhmes...It is so sad how hollywood has killed horror movies isn't it???

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 01:49 AM
stylez777 is currently offline Click here to Send stylez777 a Private Message Find more posts by stylez777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Whats the whole history about his Hockey mask?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 04:15 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Freddy vs. Jason

Is anyone else really excited about Freddy vs. Jason i saw the previews at the 2 fast 2 furious movie i went to see and it looks bad ass i cant wait for it to come out. I got my money on freddy all the way he is going to kick jasons ass. It dosent look like a pointless movie either it looks like it will have allot of action not to mention maybe even a story plot lol. well lets hear what everyone else thinks about this movie.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 09:04 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

hell yeah.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
s8an

Why couldn't they have done Micheal Myers and Hannibal Leachter?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 09:07 AM
s8an is currently offline Click here to Send s8an a Private Message Find more posts by s8an Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

that would be cool but it would be unfair hanibal messes with ya pshcyoligcaly and barely kills anyone and u cant kill meyers and he is pure evil shit i would say some good duals would be mike agaisnt jason, leperchaon agaisnt rumpilstilkins, freddy vs pinhead, and then jeepers creeper dude against like neo lol jk

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 08:03 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sacrifice

No real history behind the mask. In Friday the 13th Part II he just wore a paper bag over his head. In Part III he is wearing the hockey mask. I may be wrong, but I don't think you even see him finding it, he is just suddenly wearing it.

I guess Jason has a low self image. He doesn't want to offend anyone with his disfigurement the few moments before he kills them. blink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 12:58 AM
Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Hey Sacrifice i hear ya bro throw pinhead in their is is the shit know i read when u were making fun of freddy and u like meyers ova him and i say cool meyers is ya favorite but freddy's mine i think freddy is awsome becasue he makes fun of people while killing them. i think he is the shit but hell yeah they should have a giant free for all freddy jason pinhead and lether face honestly pinhead would win the dude is from hell and dosent go there becasue he has killed people he works therelol he would deffitnly kick da shit out of every horror guy out there. my two cents.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 01:44 AM
Metroplex

What exactly is JAson's powers?? I saw JAson X and he seems to be invincible.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 03:28 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sacrifice

Jason X is the only movie that explains his "powers". For some reason he has extreme healing and regenerative powers. Where and how he got those powers is still a mystery.

Jason is definitely extremely powerful in Jason X, even before he becomes "Super" Jason. He kills a group of soldiers with advanced technological weapons. I found it rather absurd that they couldn't somehow contain him on such a ship.

He is not quite so powerful in previous movies, he is more or less beaten by a couple teenage girls in Friday the 13th II & III. He is killed by a kid in IV. He is blown up by the military in Jason Goes to Hell.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 10:02 AM
Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spideyfreak88

i think it looks like a tight movie but i have my money on Jason not Freddy Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 08:55 PM
spideyfreak88 is currently offline Click here to Send spideyfreak88 a Private Message Find more posts by spideyfreak88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

"jeepers creeper dude against like neo lol jk" Neo would PWN him! lol

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:06 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Warning Freddy Fan

I disagree with most of the comments contained within this forum. Although most of you might think Freddy is lame I believe he is the king of horror. Not only is he scary, but he's funny in a morbid kind of way. Unlike Jason and Micheal he actually talks, which I believe makes the movie more interesting.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Another thing that makes him cooler is that when you have nightmares of Freddy its even scarier because thats how he kills you, that is, he kills you in your dreams.
eek!

Jason is so lame. Someone can run from him for about 20 minutes straight while he slowly pursues them. Yet, 3 miles down the road he has managed to bypass them completely and get ahead, totally ridiculous, what does he have a motorized hidden in the woods or something? The only thing that makes Jason at least semi-decent is that he has the horror look down, he is a fierce killer and he has a nice machettee.
cool

As for Micheal Myers, he is he saddest "horror king" I have ever seen. He reminds me of Jason taken down a few notches with a less interesting storyline, not to mention he wears a lame mask. His movies, in my opinion, are more suspense then horror.
sick

As far as Freddy Vs. Jason, I think the movie is going to be great. I have been waiting forever for it. Hopefully it will far surpass Nightmare On Elm Street 1,3, and 4, which I believe to be the greatest of the NOES. I have even viewed the trailer and some of the interviews with Robert Englund. With all this information I can not believe there are still those out there with doubt in their minds. Disheartening is what it is.
sad

For all those with negative thought I recommend you view the movie when it is released before you make such outrageous comments. Oh finally, in rebuttal to the comment about how over time the effect of the classics fade, I think any TRUE horror buff would be loyal to the classics no matter how many years its been.
mad

Last edited by kruegerKid on Jun 27th, 2003 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:10 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

the king of horror is leatherface. all other characters are just one dimentional versions of him.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:29 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

again, neither of them will win. the humans will probably kill them both.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:30 PM
BackFire

and yes. micheal myers is very over rated, as are the halloween series.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:31 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Warning *edit

Sorry guys I noticed in my earier post i forgot a word. Where it says moterized in the woods I meant oterized scooter.Sorry bout that.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 10:15 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I agree with BF, saw the first one of mister mike, was totally stupid

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 10:20 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Shocked Leaterface?

I'm sorry in no means do I wish to take any kind of credit from leatherface, but I believe it impossible for him to be horror flick king because I do not view him as a horror character. He is more of a psycho killer which, forgive me, would place him in the same category as Micheal Myers, kind of suspense-action. There's nothing special about him when for example he is compared to Freddy. Horror, whether the movies be lame or not, would be like, NOES, Friday the 13th, Wishmaster, Poltergeist, Exorcist, etc. In my eyes horror has to be scary, and have a type of demonic relation. Its characters should also have some impossible attributes, such as being able to kill people in there dreams or being able to come back to life after being drowned. beer

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 10:31 PM