KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy Vs. Jason

Freddy Vs. Jason
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tommyboy

Jason's got my vote

C'mon Freddy taking out Jason in a battle of evil. Please! The first time Freddy raises his hand to slash him, Jason will probably rip it right off and beat him with it. Without those knives Freddy is nothing but a weakling! JMO. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:56 AM
tommyboy is currently offline Click here to Send tommyboy a Private Message Find more posts by tommyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

yea it doesnt look like old freddy has to much brute strength in him. on the other hand jason is just diesel! lo l

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 05:17 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Cool To BackFire349....

I totally agree with you BackFire, I'll admit he influenced some. I was just bothered because you were acting as though he influenced every horror villain. It's also true too that everything else we have stated is a matter of opinion. Oh and for the record, I do consider myself a true horror fan. I say this for several reasons. I've been intrigued by horror flics ever since I was little,it's so bad that horror movies are the only ones I will buy or go see in the movie theaters. I will watch other genres of course but my dedication lies with that of the horror genre. I even take the time to research up-and-coming horror movies and discuss and debate those already released, as you've come to see.
Also I never said I like all the mainstream horror movies, I've said already that I've always hated Micheal Myers and that I think Jason is "played out" in my earlier posts. I also discuss why I feel this way. I just happen to love NOES which, again, I've explained why in my earlier posts. Believe me I watch and love all different kinds of horror movies, even those low budget ones that unless you've seen, you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Happy Dance

.........................This part of my post is for Sacrifice............................
I read your comment and thought I would inform you that the point of a forum is to discuss and sometimes debate the topic that the focus is on. BackFire and I are debating because he made a comment concerning a post I made and I believe that if you can not defend the statements you make in a post then you should not be posting it at all. So I responded back and it began....Apparently you don't realize that you're not being forced to read our posts, if you don't like what we are talking about, look for a thread with a topic that interests you and post there, do something better than criticizing others.
The worst thing of all though is that you're not even witty enough to come up with anything better than "I can't believe you guys are arguing over horror characters," quite sad. At least BackFire is on the same intellectual level as me.
reading = smart ....try it....

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Last edited by kruegerKid on Jul 1st, 2003 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 07:16 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ok ok i am a huge weight lifter but honeslty on this one i say **** streanght up it ass i mean freddy has like supernatural powers. like in the freddy kruger movie when those kids r in the hospital and freddy pulls the kids veins and shit out of his arms and was using him as a puppet and there freddy is bigger then the building puppeterin the kid and he can make him self disapper and shit i mean jason is a retard he wont know what will hit him. FREDDY 4 EVER lol

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 11:43 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

fair enough. what other horror movies do you like?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:34 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Tongue To BackFire349..

I like Hellraiser,The Puppet Master, Cube, Evil Dead, Children Of The Corn,Amityville,Troll, Resident Evil, The Others, Slumber Party Massacre, etc.

stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:24 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

lol, children of the corn. that movies so corny (no pun intended). its hilarious, but so so bad. cube was good, hellraisers great, i dont remember puppet master too well, saw it to long ago, and i thought i was the only person who ever saw troll. any others?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 12:34 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

hmm lets see....I also like Pet Cemetary,Final Destination,Leprecaun is ok depends on which one, Mimic, Night Of The Living Dead,oh Tales From The Hood was cool too.....

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:21 AM
BackFire

do you like any obscure ones?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:52 AM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

such as?...

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:56 AM
BackFire

horror movies that most other people havent heard of.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:57 AM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

i mentioned a few most of em arent the greatest like Survival Island for example

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 02:12 AM
BackFire

yeah thats one ive never heard of.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 02:17 AM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

yeah mostly those underbudget horrors are the ones no one has seen

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 02:20 AM
BackFire

yeah, most of them suck though. even by my standards.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 02:26 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Anybody here thought that Jason X should win an Acadamie Award for best Comedy of the year, man I was laugh throughout the entire film, espeacially the part when he throughs the guy down on that digging thing, AND HE SPINS AROUND ON IT!!!

I also laughed a bit on The Ring. Like in the end when that Girl came through the T.V. and killied the guy? THAT is humour. The only scary part is in the begging when they first talk about the tape. The Horse on the Boat was cool thought. And I loved the part when Rachel takes the fly off the tape. But I should not be posting this in a FREDDY Vs. JASON thread.

O and basically I think that movie is going to be a MAJOR disapointment.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 03:25 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

well im not expecting to much so i wont be disapointed.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 07:17 AM
damnation2
a link from the past

yeah uh im not to shure about this movie

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 03:16 PM
damnation2 is currently offline Click here to Send damnation2 a Private Message Find more posts by damnation2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fizzle
Jason4ever

Angry

mad Ok... this movie is going to be so sweet! I dont know what some of you are talkin bout. but i guess thats just my opinion.... like, the 2 best villians ever... put in one movie... im so excited!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 10:06 PM
fizzle is currently offline Click here to Send fizzle a Private Message Find more posts by fizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

hey fizzle why dont you read all the posts in this thread before you make comments like that.If you had you would know ow I feel about this movie.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 10:40 PM