KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Wednesday (Netflix)

Wednesday (Netflix)
Started by: rudester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rudester
Tommy

Laugh Tim Burtons, Addams Family

Tim Burton's "Wednesday" Addams family

On Netflix

Looks good.

Last edited by rudester on Aug 17th, 2022 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2022 05:12 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Haha.. it does look good. The piranha in the trailer... that's gold. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 17th, 2022 08:38 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Apparently Uncle Fester is a no show in this one. As long as Lurch is there I'm good. But the main focus is on Wednesday.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 04:04 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Jenna Ortega, who will play Wednesday kinda looks like Cristina Ricci

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 04:11 PM
rudester
Tommy

Luis Guzmán will play Gomes. He has a lot of movies under his belt but dont think he is a Gomes.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 04:17 PM
rudester
Tommy

George Burcea will play Lurch. He looks like a Lurch but a hot playboy Lurch.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 04:22 PM
rudester
Tommy

David Krumholtz would have made for a perfect Gomes

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 04:26 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Brah, you don't has to list out the entire IMDB cast in separate posts.. lol

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
Luis Guzmán will play Gomes. He has a lot of movies under his belt but dont think he is a Gomes.

I immediately recognized him. That seems like good casting to me.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 08:43 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

may watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 19th, 2022 03:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

George Burcea will play Lurch. He looks like a Lurch but a hot playboy Lurch.

There's no picture of him on IMDB.

I watched some of the animated Addams Family movies again with the family on vacation. I like them. They're fun. Sorry to see the 2nd one had some diminishing returns, so I'm guessing there probably won't be a 3rd one sadly.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this show.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2022 01:45 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this looks really good, also it airs on my birthday

https://deadline.com/2022/10/wednes...ter-1235139260/

Old Post Oct 9th, 2022 03:33 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I heard a review for this on NPR today. It seemed positive. The audio clips I heard sounded good, too.

I don't know when I'll get around to it, but I do want to watch it.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2022 11:12 PM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this looks really good, also it airs on my birthday

https://deadline.com/2022/10/wednes...ter-1235139260/

Happy Birthday!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2022 01:38 AM
rudester
Tommy

So I'm now on episode #4 and it's good. I can see this being taken even further.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2022 01:39 AM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

I watched some of the animated Addams Family movies again with the family on vacation. I like them. They're fun. Sorry to see the 2nd one had some diminishing returns, so I'm guessing there probably won't be a 3rd one sadly.

Christina Richie is in it, she does an excellent acting job, but ultimately Jeniffer Ortega adds to the character. I wont spoil it, but they added a few interesting storylines that it could be taken in many directions.

They also added some historical elements, which is cool. I can see a lot of Tim Burton's classic style in the details of the school and the creatures he's created.

I can't wait to see all the other characters unfold.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2022 01:45 AM
rudester
Tommy

Hunter Doohan who plays Wednesday's interest kinda resembles Anton Yelchin, the actor who played Chekhov from Star Trek the movie.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2022 01:52 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Remember Gravedale High?

Rick Moranis voiced in it, one of the few times a big name actor did a bog standard tv toon.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2022 02:45 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Happy Birthday!

thanks

i've watched the first 2 episodes and i like it

Old Post Nov 24th, 2022 03:53 AM
rudester
Tommy

Just finished it. Tim Burton---never have I seen a TV show meant for television break through into movie features. Episode #8 really brought it up a few notches.

It had elements of 80's horror similar to that from the movie, Ghostbusters or Leprechaun. Not only was the villain spooky but it makes you wonder what's next.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2022 04:20 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this was a damn good series.... thoroughly enjoyed it

Old Post Nov 26th, 2022 04:22 AM