KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Tales of The Jedi

Tales of The Jedi
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sheev
The All-Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Mace doesn't seem to look any younger.
Yeah but he's also clearly with a MUCH younger Dooku in some of those scenes.

Black don't crack. wink

Old Post Sep 12th, 2022 11:46 AM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I know theyre much younger lol. But im wondering if this will retcon Windus age.

Because going by old canon hed be like 30 if this is 10 years pre-TPM.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2022 12:09 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I see what you're saying. Seems like it will either have to retcon Mace's age, or retcon Dooku's age/appearance before he left the Order. Because per current canon, Dooku was 30 years older than Mace -- so even if Dooku was in his mid-40s in that flashback, Mace would have only been a teenager.

So unless Mace just looked really mature in his youth(ala Dwayne Johnson), then it seems like *something* will have to be altered, timeline-wise.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2022 12:36 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

thumb up

Old Post Sep 12th, 2022 02:22 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

That room Dooku and Yaddle are fighting appears to be the same one Dooku and Sidious were having their conversation in at the end of AOTC.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2022 12:28 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

New poster.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2022 02:05 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Nice

Old Post Oct 11th, 2022 10:34 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

am hopeful these turn out to be good.. gonna watch all 6 episodes once they air.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2022 09:31 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Was okay. Interesting tid bits but nothing special.

Seems [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dooku was a dark Jedi ally to Sidioue as of TPM, and not a Sith Apprentice until Maul died

And man that last fight for Ahsoka [SPOILER - highlight to read]: was way too short

Old Post Oct 26th, 2022 08:40 PM
Darth Thor

^ That was overstating it. It [SPOILER - highlight to read]: wasnt even a fight. Didnt need to be that one sided given it was an unknown Inquisitor and Ahsoka had no weapon

Old Post Oct 26th, 2022 09:28 PM
Zenwolf

^ That was overstating it. It [SPOILER - highlight to read]: wasnt even a fight. Didnt need to be that one sided given it was an unknown Inquisitor and Ahsoka had no weapon

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Inquisitor was complete trash right?....Typical Inquisitorius...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2022 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zenwolf
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Inquisitor was complete trash right?....Typical Inquisitorius...

This one was worse than [SPOILER - highlight to read]: trash. Or Filoni powered Ahsoka is just that Uber

Old Post Oct 26th, 2022 10:10 PM
Zenwolf

This one was worse than [SPOILER - highlight to read]: trash. Or Filoni powered Ahsoka is just that Uber

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I wouldn't put past BOTH those things frankly, considering she's his pet character and wants her included into everything and be involved in all the important movie characters lives...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2022 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I wouldn't put past BOTH those things frankly, considering she's his pet character and wants her included into everything and be involved in all the important movie characters lives...

Yeah honestly, there was no need for her story. Dookus back story is obviously something interesting we could use more of. But jeez enough of Ahsoka already. I mean shes getting her own fracking live action show!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2022 10:58 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I've really enjoyed the dooku episodes but man Dave filoney needs to be kept as far away from Star wars as possible. So sick of seeing his waifu get crammed into every media.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2022 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I’m at ep 3 so far. Agreed that we’ve seen enough of Ahsoka. Anyway, Dooku did nothing wrong

Old Post Oct 27th, 2022 08:09 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

You know, I really...just really have to ask. What even IS Ahsoka character wise? I mean if you like her, that's fine, not judging you for it folks. But I don't really remember....anything interesting about her as a character.

Ok sure she's Anakin's Padawan, but that has more to do with him than her...even though I feel them giving Anakin a Padawan misses the point of his character entirely, I feel like they shouldn't have done that. But that's another issue.

Like I can't recall anything that sticks out to her as a character, she just comes across as a Dave Filoni self insert character to hang around/meet all the main PT/OT characters and be involved in every single era....for some reason, which made more apparent by the fact she keeps popping up.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Oct 27th, 2022 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2022 08:09 PM
Darth Thor

even though I feel them giving Anakin a Padawan misses the point of his character entirely,

The point of the character was determined by Lucas, and it was his idea to give Anakin a padawan.

Outside of that Ahsoka is completely a creation of Filoni's. And he can BS all he wants claiming Plo Koon is his favourite character, but we all know it's actually her.

Edit: Would have been pretty cool if Plo Koon actually was a major character in TCW. No reason he couldn't have been !

Last edited by Darth Thor on Oct 28th, 2022 at 11:52 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2022 11:48 AM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Watched the final 3 episodes. I really did enjoy the Dooku part, especially episode 4, not only for his fight against Yaddle, but also for his reaction at Jinn's death, the fact that he had stil decided to confront Sidious about it despite the danger of getting him angered. I like how he is not just boringly evil like Sidious or Vader but he is more conflicted. Ahsoka's episode were more boring and useless. We didn't really to see her again, especially since she is already getting her own tv series. At this point I'm even starting to dislike her. Why not focus on Mace Windu? Or a yonger Palpatine + Darth Plagueis, or even Yoda. Not to mention Vos, Secura, Koon, Ti etc all would need to be fleshed out a bit more in canon. I hope there's going to be a season 2 and they focus on these characters

Old Post Oct 28th, 2022 12:05 PM
Zenwolf

The point of the character was determined by Lucas, and it was his idea to give Anakin a padawan.

Outside of that Ahsoka is completely a creation of Filoni's. And he can BS all he wants claiming Plo Koon is his favourite character, but we all know it's actually her.

Edit: Would have been pretty cool if Plo Koon actually was a major character in TCW. No reason he couldn't have been !

Was it really? GL went on record as saying it was his idea?

But yeah, or at least just have her remain as Koon's Padawan and pop in from time to time. Get 2 birds with one stone if really wanting her in.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2022 01:36 PM