KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Welcome to Wrexham

Welcome to Wrexham
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Welcome to Wrexham

Welcome to Wrexham

Docuseries chronicling the purchase and stewardship of Wrexham AFC, one of professional football's oldest clubs, by two Hollywood actors, Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney.

Reynolds and McElhjenney buy a failing and destitute Welsh football club and try to build it up, while knowing almost nothing of (proper) football.

Really enjoyed this, of the 18 25-30 min longs eps, all were good except one, which was just kinda meh.

It brings you in touch with just not the players, but their families, the fans and the town of Wrexham as a whole, I found myself hoping they'd succeed. I highly recommend this and I am someone who normally hates reality tv.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 28th, 2022 05:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Welcome to Wrexham

Docuseries chronicling the purchase and stewardship of Wrexham AFC, one of professional football's oldest clubs, by two Hollywood actors, Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney.

Reynolds and McElhjenney buy a failing and destitute Welsh football club and try to build it up, while knowing almost nothing of (proper) football.

Really enjoyed this, of the 18 25-30 min longs eps, all were good except one, which was just kinda meh.

It brings you in touch with just not the players, but their families, the fans and the town of Wrexham as a whole, I found myself hoping they'd succeed. I highly recommend this and I am someone who normally hates reality tv.
Wrexham... Will watch, I went to that shit hole once. Wrexham are 21 years older than Millwall, my own team. Yes we trashed Wrexham shifty

Old Post Nov 28th, 2022 06:23 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It looked like a nice little quaint town, you monster.

Wrexham's claim to fame is that they're the oldest club in the world.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2022 10:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanielJohnso
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2023 10:24 AM
DanielJohnso is currently offline Click here to Send DanielJohnso a Private Message Find more posts by DanielJohnso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
It looked like a nice little quaint town, you monster.

Wrexham's claim to fame is that they're the oldest club in the world.
Indeed they may be... although that's disputed by Sheffield, Edinburgh and many others.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2023 05:31 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Obvious liars. Ryan Reynolds says different on the telly.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2023 06:06 PM