KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Hacking the Matrix

Hacking the Matrix
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Omega
Z10N0101

Hacking the Matrix

Hacking the Matrix

So, I got through on easy level, hacked the Matrix, has multiplayer, Spark’s training construct, and I tried some of the other cheat-codes, mainly in an attempt to unlock Trinity, Morpheus and Neo.

I think I’ve found out how it works. To get, say, taxi-driving, you must first complete a driving level of some sort. To unlock the three characters, I read that you have to complete a level on HARD WITHOUT cheat-codes. I’m currently making my way through a normal level with Niobe, so I haven’t tried it out yet. But on a German site it says, (my German is a little rusty I hope I get it right) that after a HARD level with no cheats with BOTH Niobe and Ghost, you must again wait for the end credits to scroll up and you’ll get another code. After that go into a Niobe game, switch on the multiplayer level and nothing else, use the new code from the Hard ghost-game. Now it should be possible in multiplayer not only to choose your own characters, you can also fight with neo.

Any Germans out there?

Spielt das Spiel (WICHTIG: OHNE CHEATS) mit Ghost und Niobe auf der Schwierigkeitsstufe Schwer durch und speichert das Spiel ab. Merkt euch den Code, den ihr für das erfolgreiche Abschließen des Spieles bekommt. Geht nun mit Niobes Spielstand ins Hackermenu und schaltet nur den Multiplayer-Modus frei und nichts anderes. Verwendet nun den Hackercode, den Ihr mit Ghost bekommen habt im Cheatsmenu und überspeichert Niobes Spielstand. Jetzt könnt ihr im Multiplayer nicht nur eure Charaktere frei wählen, ihr könnt auch mit Neo kämpfen.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:23 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

I wonder if there is anyone willing to try all that. It sounds promising none the less. I don't think I have the time to do that though. Sorry, I don't speak German.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 11:10 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

i think sifer does...or mayeb that was seraph...one of them was from germany im pretty sure.

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 02:40 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the baldy man

Literal translation of the german text is below.... (Thanks to the Google Language Tools!)... However, it's a bit gobbledigooky...

The play plays (IMPORTANT: WITHOUT CHEATS) with Ghost and Niobe on the difficulty stage heavy through and stores the play. Notices you the code, which you receive for successful locking of the play. Now spielstand goes into the hacker menu and de-energises only the Multiplayer mode and nothing different one with Niobes. Used now the hacker code, you with Ghost got in the Cheatsmenu and over-stores Niobes spielstand. Now cannot only you in the Multiplayer your characters freely select, you can also with Neo fight.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 05:03 PM
the baldy man is currently offline Click here to Send the baldy man a Private Message Find more posts by the baldy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

heres the translation as good as i can:

Play the whole game (imortant: without cheats) with ghost and niobe in the difficult mode and save it. get the codes that you get with ending the game succesfully. go know with niobe (with that one that ended the game) to the hackermenu and unlock the multiplayer; nothing else. use know the hackercode, that you got after ghosts game in the cheatsmenu and overwrite niobe. now u can fight in the multiplyer not only niobe and ghost but also neo.

Hope it´ll work.

Last edited by Excalibur on Jun 20th, 2003 at 10:37 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:30 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by the baldy man
Literal translation of the german text is below.... (Thanks to the Google Language Tools!)... However, it's a bit gobbledigooky...

The play plays (IMPORTANT: WITHOUT CHEATS) with Ghost and Niobe on the difficulty stage heavy through and stores the play. Notices you the code, which you receive for successful locking of the play. Now spielstand goes into the hacker menu and de-energises only the Multiplayer mode and nothing different one with Niobes. Used now the hacker code, you with Ghost got in the Cheatsmenu and over-stores Niobes spielstand. Now cannot only you in the Multiplayer your characters freely select, you can also with Neo fight.

SOUND LIKE YODA TALK TO ME. LOL laughing out loud

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:32 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

celsius, that was cooool!!! laughing out loud thumb up laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 12:13 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

hehe.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 12:17 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

attention!!! in my translation is little mistakes!!
i didnt mean "go know with..." but "go NOW with"
and in the hackermanu you must unlock only the multiplayer. anything else must be locked.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 12:50 PM
Excalibur

if anybody has problems with my translation, ask me at this thread and i´ll try to help you.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 06:54 PM
freemind

so you play the hard level all the way through with no cheats on both players get the codes at the end of the credits unlock multiplayer and enter both codes on one player.Do i have it right?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 01:10 AM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Seraph> Much obliged. I’m still only on normal level, and only started on Sparks Training level, but I read somewhere that there’s a “special gift” for those who manage to get through the games with both Niobe and Ghost on difficulty Hard without “cheating”. I’ll get there sooner or LATER smile
Anyone here got to difficulty Hard? What exactly MAKES it hard? (I’m not a hard-core gamer and had sweaty palms just playing easy)

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 01:19 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

to freemind: got it wrong. in the text they only say that you enter ghosts code on niobe. but any other thing is right!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 04:35 PM
Nicoli

Truth or not? We must know...........

P.S. They closed the Neo-searching topic so I couldn't post my glory but I WON THE BET!!!! IT WENT OVER 100!!!!!

^ To those who have no idea what I'm talking about, I appologize

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 04:14 AM
Nicoli is currently offline Click here to Send Nicoli a Private Message Find more posts by Nicoli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

Can you add Passwords into the Game at any point?

Because I was watching Reloaded Again this time in Imax, And I noticed a This on the Screen as Trinity or Niobi I forget was typing:

Password:ZION101.

Im not into the Game just yet, but I was wondering if anyone noticed that, or has tried it yet.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 06:39 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nicoli

I think that has been tried, but thanks for helping. I think there are a couple times when you see the license plate of the semi in the freeway scene....................

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 01:18 PM
Nicoli is currently offline Click here to Send Nicoli a Private Message Find more posts by Nicoli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote