KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman Vs T-1000

Superman Vs T-1000
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

Superman Vs T-1000

Heres a crazy battle..they are basically both invincible..what could Supes do to stop the T-1000, and besides Kryptonite how could the T-1000 kill Superman?

I say the T-1000 could find a way to beat him...but thats just because i think Supes is a homo...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 11:12 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

homo??

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 12:35 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

haa...not a homo...but just not as good as the T-1000(think character design)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 05:16 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Hmm im guessing that superman can kill T-1000 using his heat vison. He could just melt him. Or he can just shoot him to the sun or something.

For t-1000... i have absoltuely no idea how he could win. Superman is faster than a bullet, it would take a while for t-1000 to catch him

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 02:19 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

While i dont really like Superman, he could crush the T-1000 in a second

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 08:32 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

T-1000 could just turn into Supes....hahahahaha

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 08:55 PM
Darth Vicious

Superman can beat T-1000 without a problem as a matter of fact he has had his share of cyborgs in the form of Metallo, Cyborg, Brainiac and the T-1000 is nowhere near their capabilities, Supes would make the T-1000 a paper weight!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 10:33 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

wow...there just isnt any love for the T-1000 in this room

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 11:20 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Let's ice the 'homo' talk, Senor. Don't want to offend the Superman fans or the 'homos'.

Thanks !!! cool

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 10:17 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

haha..i was kidding anyway

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 11:09 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

No problem ! big grin

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 01:06 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Superman vs T-1000!!! laughing out loud

No contest Superman would waste the T-1000 before you could say.... ah! too late!

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 05:38 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackicedragoon
Brian the Dog

rolling on floor laughing Omg!! there are so many ways Superman can beat the T-1000.

1.Throw him in magma
2.Put him in a compressor and crush him
3.Melt him with his eyes

and so on. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 01:30 AM
blackicedragoon is currently offline Click here to Send blackicedragoon a Private Message Find more posts by blackicedragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

ur right

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 10:55 PM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Why was this thread even made? Obviously Superman could kick any Character in any other movies ass. He's the greatest being(including machines) ever to stand on the earth. T-1000 is gay anyway

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 07:20 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

well t-1000 is the most unrelenting villian in movie history aside of the alien,. superman is a *** i would love to see him get his ass beat again like he did by a gaint rock named doomsday. Spawn could kick supermans ass any day of the week though and he was made into a movie even though spawn was one of the worst movies ever made the spawn character would still vanquish superman with hell power

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:40 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

wtf? Spawn couldn't kick Superman's ass, all he's got is like some sharp objects and shit, all of which wouldn't even make a scratch on superman. Man of STEEL remember. He's indestructable

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:25 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

dude dont talk about things you know nothing about. Spawn has powers of hell he can turn humans into lumps of coal with just an insignifacnt amount of his true energy, he also posses the ability to drag enemies into hell. Spawn was to be the top soldier of hells army and was endowed with powers that surpass the limitless of the cosmos, he hasnt even used half of his potential energy because he hasnt had to and the only reason he doesnt use it more is because the more he uses it, the less time he has on earth, and spawn cant die eigther. supes is only invulnerable with the suns energy, spawn would just have to take him to an alternate existence and kill him as a human

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:55 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

Ok in the movies superman would kill the T-1000 no prob. But if the T-1000 was in the “really world” (the T-1000’s powers are toned down for the movies) using all its powers it would waste superman in no time.

I mean how dose Superman fight and kill a pool of liquid metal that can make itself into anything and go anywhere??? It cant.

How dose the T-1000 kill Superman…I don’t know the *** is invincibly. But what if the T-1000 covered superman in its liquid metal form Then it could go inside superman’s body and I would think that stab to the brain from the inside would kill superman but probably not because superman is stupid and if he ever gets into trouble he just make up a new power.

And go spawn he could easy kill superman…TO HELL SUPERMAN WOULD GO..and I don’t think he would like it

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:15 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

True about Superman needing to be in the presence on a sun, but i assume we're talking about fighting on earth anyway. AND the onyl way spawn would get Superman into an alternate dimension is by catching him first.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:15 AM