KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman Vs T-1000

Superman Vs T-1000
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

i dont think spawn would have any trouble catching superman

i really dont see superman beaing beat by the T-1000 though, superman has already been beat down by everything the T-1000 could replicate and was uneffected, its liquid steel that can be killed VS steel that cant, Im sure theyd battle for a damn while before supes figured out that molten lava would kill him but he'd figure it out, that would be nice though to see superman get killed from the T-1000 liquifying himself and finding away into supes body and then suddenly harden and explode out of superman that would be nice death if he could pull it off

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 05:25 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

SUPE RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 09:54 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

damn straight!

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 03:22 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

Yep go super invincible superman…his he going to win?? is he going to win??….its so suspenseful we never know what’s going to happen in those movies and him having like 10 super powers makes him ever cooler (if you didn’t no Marge I was being sarcastic)....Simpson’s reference for those of you that don’t pick up on it

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:28 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

god they think a silly machine from 30 yrs ( dont harass me bout the actual number of yrs) could test our favourite Kryptonian????

talk about people needing working brains !!!!!!!!!

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:20 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

dude you need a working brain, the t-1000 is from about 30 years in the future well more than that, and superman got beat by a rock so you cant role this one out

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

I doubt many other supehero's could beat Doomsday dude.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 02:48 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

plenty could, the most popular superheros have fought stronger villians including superman, they tried to make supes death symbolic by having the man who cant die get beat to death but it just made him look like a pussy

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:12 PM
JRatT12

You no I was thinking about it and superman can beat anyone…. cnat he just go back in time like he did in the first superman and kill anything before it was powerful or created. Go superman you keep making up those powers…and well watch you go back in time

Last edited by JRatT12 on Sep 3rd, 2003 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 12:21 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

quote:
Originally posted by blackicedragoon
rolling on floor laughing Omg!! there are so many ways Superman can beat the T-1000.

1.Throw him in magma
2.Put him in a compressor and crush him
3.Melt him with his eyes

and so on. rolling on floor laughing

how in tha hell r u gonna compress liquid metal come on now..

t1000 by far supermans not that kewl

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:58 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juventini

hahhaha funny 1st,superman doesnt exixt u meniacs big grinbig grin :P :P

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 01:04 AM
Juventini is currently offline Click here to Send Juventini a Private Message Find more posts by Juventini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

all t1000 needs 2 do is stab superman with his hand and supermanz finished. i mean, superman does feel pain

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:15 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

dudette/dude whatever, superman is "the man of steel" they call him this because his skin cannot be penetrated. Bullets bounce right off of him, while knives and shit will just bend.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 02:57 AM
carnage713

t1000s coolerthan superman this is why ...

1. they gave him far to many powers come on man of steel,faster than a speeding bullet he can fly hes got thermal vision hes invinceable. thats just dumb.

2. i understand he was the first comic book hero and i respect that.and the first 2 movies were good but come on superman 3,4,5.

3. terminator series is far cooler than the superman movies.

4. how r u gunna kill liquid alloy. not by thermal vision it took lava to kill t1000 and even if this fite was gunna happen they wud make superman wins cuz no one likes to c the bad guy win

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:29 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

...Superman is way cooler than t-1000. And no it's not just dumb, he's a super hero-and a damn good one at that. He's the icon of a superhero and rightfully should be. He has awesome powers. I don't like superhero's with only one power or no power that much. It gets boring. That's why i never really liked xmen-because each of them has one type of power only. Superman is just awesome. And your right, t-1000 wouldn't be easy to kill, but it definetly would not beat superman by any standard.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 01:44 AM
carnage713

well thats my personal opinion but in t2 they toned down his powers alot so no one will ever kno

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 12:14 AM
manosteel

well if superman used his ice breath thing to freeze the T-1000 like Arnie did in the film and then take the shattered remains to a galaxy far far away then the T-1000 would be kinda shafted

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 07:48 PM
manosteel is currently offline Click here to Send manosteel a Private Message Find more posts by manosteel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supe would throw t-1000 in the sun and it would be game over

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:59 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Supra
Supe would throw t-1000 in the sun and it would be game over

I agree. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:03 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me re phrase that, melt him, freeze him and then throw him in the sun.. Game over

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:49 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote