KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds (v2.0)

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds (v2.0)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thought you were gonna move your pedo ass to GDF, where it belongs?
there you go, you are that invested. Please don't talk to me or send me weird pms like your pals did to Imp.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Feb 26th, 2023 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 06:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Who is Smurph talking about? Surt?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 07:01 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Who is Smurph talking about? Surt?
No idea, I don't read what he posts laughing out loud it's usually something following me around, he and his pals have reached that stage laughing out loud

It's delicious.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 07:04 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Nobody forgot about the posts you've made in the original Eternal Sunshine:

(please log in to view the image)

Claire, 14:

Quoted in CBQ: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...52#post17626434

--
Same sus behavior in other forums:

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
for me Knightley in Bend it like Beckam ticks all my legal hebeofile boxes... shifty

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...77#post17559834

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 07:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nobody forgot about the posts you've made in the original Eternal Sunshine:

Claire, 14:

Quoted in CBQ: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...52#post17626434

--
Same sus behavior in other forums:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...77#post17559834
night my stalker

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 07:16 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'm sure this is all healthy. would be a shame if uber-imp accidentally deleted this entire cesspool forum

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 07:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Go back to GDF troll.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 08:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

What's with Japan'!s fascination with turning Jack the Ripper into a tragic hero?

Record of Ragnarok, but I believe other examples exist.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 10:03 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

It would help if you could at least list one other example.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 10:11 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Parmaniac
It would help if you could at least list one other example.

NOW someone reads something I say. 😆

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 10:46 PM
steverules_2

The original Eternal thread will never be revived, Raz died in a drug orgy years ago surrounded by Thai prostitutes and whirly.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 10:53 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

https://www.countryliving.com/uk/wi...-owners-phones/

Haha this explains why she always forcefully licks my face and snuggles against resisting arms while nearly trampling my ipad any time I read digital manga. 😆

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 10:57 PM
cdtm

So is Hitman kind of like a more refined Metal Gear?

I mean think about it, both are about stealthy shenanigans, often involving doing takedowns without being noticed.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 11:27 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
@imp, I've known you online all those years, I believe you 100%. I'm mentioned in the fifth post of the first page and honestly couldn't care less, it's just a thread.

Your posts disgust me, and I'd take you to a clinic and have you euthanized if I could. Along with the mod who's on your side.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 27th, 2023 12:09 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Really though, how is this grown ass man talking about his attraction to children being tolerated? At least have it explicitly, publicly condemned. Smh.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 27th, 2023 12:11 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Whirly, you need to be banned and put up under the jail.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 27th, 2023 12:25 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by cdtm
NOW someone reads something I say. 😆
I read your anime and game related posts

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 27th, 2023 12:27 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Meant more that someone usually engages me when my pants are down. smile

I'll level, I don't really remember any other time Jack the Ripper was used, it was more of a feeling I probably saw it before..

But they also used Nazi's in Battle Tendency as heroes, and you've got Whitebeard as a hero in One Piece (And thinking about it, JoJo Part 5 is all about heroic Yakuza guys) so I dunno, seems like Japan has this thing about romanticism of real life villains at least..

Another one is Kengan and the Kure assassins (Like the killers for hire are helping kids and grannies cross the street while the cop is a psychopathic killer who murders anyone even related to a crook to enact justice against tainted blood), or Baki and Hanayama the noble Yakuza boss who helps police officers..

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 27th, 2023 at 12:44 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2023 12:40 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

What's wrong with Whitebeard?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2023 01:01 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Parmaniac
What's wrong with Whitebeard?

He was inspired by Edward Teach, the real Blackbeard.

And I mean, he's a pirate lord, compassionate pirate kings make about as much sense as compassionate Yakuza bosses ala Hanayama. stick out tongue

Really Hanma Yujiro is the most realistic out of all of them personality wise, you'd expect a guy as strong as him to be a total tool. 😁

Old Post Feb 27th, 2023 01:17 AM