KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds (v2.0)

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds (v2.0)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gecko4lif

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Godzilla has like 35 movies. Spiderman has 8 and like 3 of em are good.

Id argue spiderman only has 2 bad movies

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2023 11:43 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

You know Nightmare Before Christmas? I don't get Oogie's motivation.

He didn't kidnap Santa, Jack Skellington did. He commissioned Oogie's minions to do it, and then they bring Santa to Oogie for no real reason, and Oogie he holds him for no real reason, and the show treats Jack like a hero for rescuing him when it was his idea to kidnap him in the first place.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 01:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I need to stop reading the Washington Post comments.

It's always like this;

"The white guy was qualified and the manager said "We don't need another white guy", DISCRIMINATION."

"Oh boo hoo a room full of white guys won't hire another white guy."

"It's reverse discrimination."

"Take a time machine back in time and colonize all of Europe ruining it so everyone migrates to Africa and can't get jobs, then you have reverse racism!"

Just the same dumb shit like that.

Obv I'll sympathize with the side that doesn't dance around the fact they think all whites should die for colonization, the same shit happens to Asians and.they make even more money on average then white guys, they get discriminated against about the same or worse, but they don't complain about it. What if they did though? You can't say "LOL colonization: to them, so what you gonna do to justify?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 02:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Actually, I did see something unique.. A minority group in Afghanistan hating on Muslims.

The topic was about Israel zionism, and a Twitter feed was full of Middle Eastern non Israeli people hating on Muslims harder then I ever saw any of the race baiting in the West. Citing genocides from the dominant majorities against their group, claiming there is no Palestinian land and that no Muslims anywhere should have a Homeland, just major major hate.

They're a true invisible minority, as you'd never know they exist from the media coverage.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 02:50 PM
cdtm

One thing i'm proud of is that for all the complaining, not one poster has reported me to mods ever. Not once!

How bad can I be if I am never, ever reported?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 01:53 PM
ODG

^ You really want to test that?

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 10:31 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by ODG

He was reported thousands of times by most of the forum.

Mods are just not really active anymore and when they drop by, they simply ignore Todd... unless he does something like denying Holocaust.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 10:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He was reported thousands of times by most of the forum.

Mods are just not really active anymore and when they drop by, they simply ignore Todd... unless he does something like denying Holocaust.

Don't be stupid.

Like I would ever infringe against your right to denying holocaust.

But I am surprised at you Stilt, your view is warped buddy.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 11:07 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by ODG

I haven't heard of any such reporting.

Maybe from Adam Poe, but aside from that...

Wish I could see a list if a mod could post one here.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 11:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

We still only have a 10,000 character limit.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 11:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

laughing out loud

Do a Riv. Make its own topic if you need to, I am intrigued.

I mainly want to see what they accuse me of, as I can't remember anything except behaving well. Except for the Dragon Ball stuff.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 11:24 PM
ODG

Originally posted by cdtm
And that will be my last "controversial" statement...
At this point, I think you just copy paste random troll posts from Truth Social and/or 4chan in a pitiless bid for attention.

You already are painfully aware that nobody on this comic vs forum cares for your stream-of-consciousness babble. Is your Russian troll farm handler threatening to withhold your rubles? Is that what motivates you?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 11:26 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by ODG
At this point, I think you just copy paste random troll posts from Truth Social and/or 4chan in a pitiless bid for attention.

You already are painfully aware that nobody on this comic vs forum cares for your stream-of-consciousness babble. Is your Russian troll farm handler threatening to withhold your rubles? Is that what motivates you?

I mean, if you're talking Ukraine/Russia commentary, I'm not the first to criticize Ukraine.

I do follow Right Wing media sometimes, but it's less me copying off them and more me finding stuff that partially reinforces ideas I had all along. Like the very concept of YouTube and other major corporations somehow being the best friend of the Left and enemy of the Right.

Remember when The Man was the enemy? Wasn't so long ago.

And anti government, and "conspiracy theorist".. Nowadays they're as pro authority as it gets, as long as their target is the Alt-Right it's all "Trust the feds"!

I mean if no one with any credibility at all is against Big Gov and Big Business, maybe that's a problem? As on a free pass from their traditional enemies, because Neo-Nazi's?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 11:32 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Go be retarded somewhere else, Todd.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 11:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

I mean if no one with any credibility at all is against Big Gov and Big Business, maybe that's a problem?
So none of the politicians, celebrities, social media personalities who are against "Big Gov" and "Big Business" have any credibility?

Could you declare your ignorance less gracefully?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 11:57 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by ODG
So none of the politicians, celebrities, social media personalities who are against "Big Gov" and "Big Business" have any credibility?

Could you declare your ignorance less gracefully?

Name ten.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2023 12:09 AM
cdtm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKHQJ...nMgbmVkIHByaWNl

Go tp about 2:22-2:30.

Ned Price is a Biden representative, Department of State. Matt Lee is an AP reporter.

Ned Price is literally telling Matt "Trust me, I'm the federal government."

This is the Democrats now. Unless a Republican is in office, you trust them, without question.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2023 12:12 AM
ODG

Name ten.
You asserted this. You prove your assertion. You don't get to demand I disprove it.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2023 12:13 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by ODG
You asserted this. You prove your assertion. You don't get to demand I disprove it.

No.

You're the one debunkinq. So debunk.

I say the Dems say "Trust the science" or "Trust the government" provided it's THEIR authorities in charge. There is no generalised distrust of authority, the anarchists and hippies are gone and the Neo-Lib capitalists are in charge.

Heck, free speech is a Neo-Nazi concept now. How dumb is that, that you're supposed to trust the power to silence a bigot could never EVER be used for ill.

Just look at this Washington Post article from the mid-late 1990's:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-s...mingracewar.htm

quote:
The American dilemma now? If we can restrain the crazy, violent, paranoid white men, conceding the existence of millions of white people who secretly sympathize with William Pierce, we will have a chance to pacify the millions of nonwhites who are more than ready to rumble.

The conflict that I foresee will be as crazily complex as it will be violent, cruel, and heinous. We now see the skinheads and Ku Klux Klansmen emboldened in their campaigns against blacks, Jews, Catholics. We see the Muslims at war not only against Jews, but against the Italian mayor of New York, Rudolph Giuliani, and against America as a whole, as reflected in terrorist bombings. We hear black students talk about "the basis of truth" in a speech full of anti-Semitic invective by Nation of Islam minister Khalid Muhammad at Kean College in New Jersey. We see blacks in political struggle with Hispanics. And from Los Angeles to Detroit to New York, we see a growing underclass at war against "the establishment."

Let me reiterate that black involvement in a race war will largely be reactive--a response to deliberate provocations by the soul brothers of William Pierce and the other white supremacists, but also to those "law and order" Americans whose abuses of the criminal justice system drive blacks to say, "We've had enough!" It will be for the most part a black-versus-white war, because the rapidly growing Latin American population has not yet quite learned that the paranoiacs who spew forth rhetoric about killing to save the white race have no more respect for brown people than they do for black people. But Hispanics are sure to learn a lot faster than most Americans think. That is why from the White House to Capitol Hill to the largest and smallest city halls in America, there should be no priority greater than making the moves of justice that will prevent a race war.

You are saying, perhaps, that there can't possibly be provocations that are serious enough to provoke a race war. Then you have no idea of what goes on in America every day.

Maybe you agree with this and think suppressing neo-nazi hate speech is worth it to avoid this "race war".

I have two questions for my straw man (At least straw in terms of YOUR opinion, as I have no idea what your opinion is)

1. What stops the powers that be from abusing this trust? You can call anything racist, anything bigoted. You can just lie and censor.

2. Isn't it racist to assume minorities can't react to provocations, except in violence?

I mean of 2 is true, then if you made all Neo-Nazi's vanish from the earth, you're left with a population that is still on a short fuse, and might explode at any perceived slight. Videos exist of Asians being beaten up because a word in their native tongue sounds like an English slur.

Maybe I am ignorant, but if I read "We wanna censor to avoid the collapse of society", I tend to get annoyed as THAT sounds insanely ignorant to me. It's paranoid.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2023 12:34 AM
ODG

No.

You're the one debunkinq. So debunk.
I don't need to debunk an asinine assertion. You need to sincerely understand that you're not going to shift the burden of proof onto me when you make asinine statements.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2023 12:38 AM