KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mortal Kombat 1

Mortal Kombat 1
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StyleTime

The trailer was pretty cool. And I'm hoping the Kameo system really is an assist system like they're saying, and not a tag system. I've never been particularly into tag fighters.

Old Post May 19th, 2023 06:04 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Me neither, why couldn't a tag system have been an extra like they did in Dead or Alive 3 instead of making it the entire game?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 19th, 2023 04:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm just hoping the gameplay speed is on par with 9 & 10. The speed for the 11th game was too slow....i know some people like it but there's alot that didn't.

Old Post May 20th, 2023 03:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah. The combo potential for characters in MK11 also felt pretty lacking compared to the previous two games; at least with how I was used to learning and performing combos.

Old Post May 20th, 2023 04:29 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Me neither, why couldn't a tag system have been an extra like they did in Dead or Alive 3 instead of making it the entire game?

Skullgirls has a good system. You choose whether to play 1, 2, or 3 characters on your team, and their individual strength is adjusted accordingly. You can have the advantage of tag mechanics or go with a single, buffed character.

It's similar to the Capcom vs SNK 2 Ratio system.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 20th, 2023 at 06:06 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2023 05:52 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Jul 21st, 2023 11:44 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Li Mei looks great, but on the DLC side of things,

Attachment: img_3988.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2023 01:57 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Wow, they gave Reptile some actual characterization. And oh hey, Ashrah and Havik... And the Sareena kameo alongside Havik. Still looks cool though, and happy enough with the others we've gotten that hadn't been playable since Armageddon.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2023 12:47 AM
StyleTime

Really liking Reptile. I'm pretty pumped for this MK all around honestly. The Kameo system is just assists like I wanted too.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 10:25 PM
cdtm

They should just make a tmnt fighter already, the dlc was the best part of 11.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 11:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The turtles were in Injustass 2, not MK. A TMNT fighter would be cool though, yeah.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2023 05:21 AM
StyleTime

I did enjoy that old TMNT fighting game from waaaaay back. I think I played it on the Genesis.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 04:25 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Will admit, didnt see that coming as to who would end up voicing her, but makes up for Rousey as Sonya in MK11.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2023 09:41 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how she does. Nitara was one of my mains back on the PS2 games.

Looking forward to the game in general though. Really like most of what they're doing with it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2023 02:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote